The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest anggrekmufc

Good Morning guys !! :D

it 9.38 am in Indonesia now, have a good day :) February is mrs. Dooley month, wish her luck and...hopefully, mr. Dooley give her some gifts :x

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

@doremii*

I tink it said about the words on the ridge of his fingers-thousand stars in the sky and also PSH club Starlight Angels....and the end not so sure.

YH likes stars and PSH fans are known as starlight hmmm...could it be?? I mean is it still coincidence???

Even the comments sumone was mentioning PSH name to be dating YH

Guest NorineJ

Omo! ;) most of the comments agree n stated that YH & SH are dating or maybe so coz the tattoo most indicated it represents PSH! I dunno if it's 100% correct but I did sum translation n comments made has PSH name in it!! :x

Guest ShilohB

NorineJ said: @doremii* I tink it said about the words on the ridge of his fingers-thousand stars in the sky and also PSH club Starlight Angels....and the end not so sure. YH likes stars and PSH fans are known as starlight hmmm...could it be?? I mean is it still coincidence??? Even the comments sumone was mentioning PSH name to be dating YH

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

GIRLS! look at this!!!!!!!!

At the BMCHILE, in the song "You've fallen for me",

He pointed to a yongshin chibi poster  (Tomorrow I will have photo of this poster)
and he said " "We love you, I NEED YOU. Next song is Neon Naege Banhaesseo"

I talk to the girl who took the poster and she told me that he saw her poster and was excited..... and that was why he said that!!! <3

Guest NorineJ

@NorineJ i did the same i tried translating some of the comments in google translate and in most comments Shin Hye's name came up.. and look at the number of upvotes on the comments hahaha!!!

Even if it's not confirm, we can dream can we??

I tink if it's true the hints dat he's gvng out to the public bit by bit is sure obvious

Nonetheless it makes me excited too!!

Guest anggrekmufc

@NorineJ i did the same i tried translating some of the comments in google translate and in most comments Shin Hye's name came up.. and look at the number of upvotes on the comments hahaha!!!

can you shared the translation to me ?? I'm soooooo excited ;;)

Guest doremii*

yeah I put it through google translation and it seems like the usual "they're currently dating" type of comments. btw, the post currently trending at #15 on pann :S

download.jsp?FileID=27523922
download.jsp?FileID=27523611
ctto

i won't post anymore what prompted Yong Hwa to have this temporary tattoo but i'll just say what my friend thought about it.. she said maybe it was his way of indirectly saying that he (Yong Hwa) is a "Starlight Angel fan".. the tattoo
could mean sky/light in Japanese and the angel tattoo in his arm is pretty obvious.. so there..

DICLAIMER: all are still speculations unless those who are truly involved confirms anything..

sorry i really have to put a disclaimer everytime.. i know we can't refrain from spazzing if news like this comes out but we also have the responsibility to protect Yong Hwa and Shin Hye
:)

Guest ShilohB

BM seoul when SH attend the 1st night..look at his reaction from min 1.56-Yes, his parent were there-but that smile...i dont know, he seems very2 happy and like shy :P (DM) he cannot stop pointing at that area :X

Guest NorineJ

ok so my Boice friend explained to me the temporary tattoo of Yong Hwa that they are talking about at Nate now.. eerrr is it ok to discuss it here because it's about CNBLue and the other fandom "you know who"...

Sure go ahead we can gossip at bit heheheh!

Guest doremii*

"지금도 사귐 . 최근에도 강미녁이랑 정용화랑 박신혜 셋이서 영화도 봤던데"

rough translation: they are still dating. recently, kang minhyuk (they used a nickname for him), jyh & psh saw a movie together

idk how "recent" this person is talking about, considering cnblue has been on tour since the 20th and shinhye was on vacation in malaysia before that.

and this mh/yh/sh movie thing appeared in another pann post from yesterday too:

"
아직 사귄나보던데 전에 정용화 강민혁 박신혜 세 명이서심야 영화 보러 갔단 목격글 올라왔었음"

so apparently those 3 hung out recently? btw the most upvoted comment in this post is super long lol and seems to talk about minhyuk/yonghwa/shinhye??

Guest ShilohB

@ akazukin02 i agree with u..i think we should put disclaimer to protect them :D

DICLAIMER: all are still speculations unless those who are truly involved confirms anything..

Archived