The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

Annyeong, i'm newbie here but actually i was silent lurker for a long time in this thread. and now finally I can join here. I was dooliers and very loving this couple since YAB airing, I hope we can be friends and spread Yongshin love  :x

Welcome chingu!<3<3<3

Guest ShilohB

Annyeong, i'm newbie here but actually i was silent lurker for a long time in this thread. and now finally I can join here. I was dooliers and very loving this couple since YAB airing, I hope we can be friends and spread Yongshin love  :x

Welcome. ....glad to hv u here

Guest ShilohB

@Britney-ShilohB yeaaah i think its a mixture of opposing shippers behind that page... angry fangirls

Anyway I'm proud to say there is not one celebrity who I care enough to hate...I hope dooliers are the same...

opDrMIS.gifs6MFyTv.gif

please enjoy bar bar bar yongshin edition

I am not worried..huahahha..coz cnb still follow her twitter..not anyone else...to the anti's, just show them your hand palm n say' just talk to the hand'...

>:/

Guest yongyongie22182

Helllo! :)))

I'm new here!

I LOVE YONGSHIN COUPLE SO MUCH!

I've been silent lurker since 2012, and now decide to join you guys in our Dooley World.

annyeong fellow member...have a great sunday ^^ n welcome to new family member, keep n enjoy posting ur post here :)

btw, did shin already in korea now? coz i saw Se Mi  ( cha bo un ) twitter yesterday, she went to musical performance n the last sentence of her post is with shin . did they watch the musical together? bcz i dont know the exact translate so i post here.
ymp4.png

i'm so proud of shinhye. she is really friendly with others. especially with her co-star. the positive power vibe of Shinhye. she can make a friend with anyone.
btw, when i see Se Mi is so close with shinhye..remain me again of Heartstrings.. as their friendship Gyu won n Cha Bo Un..hehe. this is one of the reason why i can never forget HS.
I need Lee Shin now................... upsttt . Cha Bo Un, it's the best if u didn't disturb them.
2lw.gif
:)) :))

Guest dragonangel50

@anggrekmufc

Hi,welcome in this thread n let spazz together all about our lovely dooley couple ^^

And about the stuffs that yonghwa wearing among the concerts,I agree with @doremii and @silvergate08 I love the way yonghwa make connection with YEH.. I like YEH since Goong,I think she's good noona

I hope YEH can support Yonghwa with her skill acting..

For that..there's a BEST FRIEND (shinhye) and there's a NOONA (eunhye) for supporting YongHwa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

what a great party!!!

YONGSHIN FIGHTING!!!

heartstrings official fanmeeting interview in japan:
Q: Fictional character in the drama which is closest to your personality?
JYH: Shin is closest to me, totally opposite of my personality would be Jun Hee Q: Why do you say that you and Shin are most similar in character?
JYH: Shin being very fanatical towards music...this part is the closest to my nature

Q: Among all the fictional characters, who matches Shin Hye’s personality the most?
PSH: To think…It’s still Gyu Won~
Q: Why is it that Gyu Won is closest to your personality?
PSH: Not only Gyu Won. Till date, all the characters acted by me, more or less has some similar traits of me. If it’s a role which I have no confidence in, the level of difficulty to act well will increase. Therefore, I feel that you will see some of my traits in all the characters which I have acted in so far. 
Q: If we were to say the similarity between you and Gyu Won, what will it be?
PSH: Cheerfulness, and energetic part?

source: http://wintercherub.blogspot.de/

Shin = Yonghwa ........... Gyu Won = Shin Hye...........Heartstrings = Their Lovestory  :x

Guest yongyongie22182

@kimsoyeon18

Unnie, I am also from Philippines. 15 y/o.

Thankyou for the warm welcome. Hahaha.

Sure I am 100% YONGSHIN LOVER since 2011. Thanks to my classmate who introduce me to them.

Guest yongyongie22182

Guys! It's confirmed

that the 2nd CNBLUE School is to

be built in the Philippines! Woot! Woot!

The big question now is, what part of the Philippines?

https://

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpf5_rpK

X10&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@0:23

© CNBPH FB

Archived