The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

im soo proud of this fandom i made a right decision becoming a dooler  :-bd :-bd :-bd
lets move on focus to our couple :x :x :x

in part of sone of community i would like to say sorry im a sone but ***i support her in other male artist im sorry sones im a sone i love her she is my 3rd bias but i support her in snsd fandom and to other boy

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i already reported the page yesterday i dunno if FB will take care about it but i hope the others will do the same..
those people really don't have a life i pity them because they are so full of hate and even have time to waste in creating a hate page of someone..

Guest maya2206

U mean it's under d page actors/actresses Park Shin Hye

Did you read facebook called anti park shin hye? i know one of the page maker comes from my country,but I want to let you know that not all Indonesian people behave like that page maker .. and it felt too embarrassed our country has people like that -.-, but I hope we are not provoked by her/his actions, because if we do the same thing then what's the difference we are with that person?

so let's still be a good fan like we always do, because it is also one of the reason I'm falling with this thread. You (dooliers) are fans who have never insult fans of another couple even they deserve to get that :P

LOVE YOU DOOLIERS...#BIGHUG

Guest NorineJ

Just wat the heck is her problem, seriously wat does PSH did to her, the ones that commented were the fans not PSH! Haiz....it's really gd though to see fans of PSH standing up for her nonetheless.

Guest maya2206

kimsoyeon18 said: NorineJ said: Just wat the heck is her problem, seriously wat does PSH did to her, the ones that commented were the fans not PSH! Haiz....it's really gd though to see fans of PSH standing up for her nonetheless.

Guest NorineJ

Mianhe chingus!! I noe probably just dunno y would dey anti PSH...

Ok ok back to spazzing loving & worshipping our Dooley!!!

Kyyaaa!!! U guys watched the Photo camping videos of PSH n Park Se young right, aigoo...PSH is soo adorable n totally like lee gyuwon! I mean she's comical n photogenic....dun we just luv her??? I'm sure mr Dooley is attracted to her coz of her amazing personality.

Guest maya2206

Mianhe chingus!! I noe probably just dunno y would dey anti PSH...

Ok ok back to spazzing loving & worshipping our Dooley!!!

Kyyaaa!!! U guys watched the Photo camping videos of PSH n Park Se young right, aigoo...PSH is soo adorable n totally like lee gyuwon! I mean she's comical n photogenic....dun we just luv her??? I'm sure mr Dooley is attracted to her coz of her amazing personality.

It's ok dear lets focus to our couple

final126.jpg

Cr as tagged

Guest ShilohB

I saw the fb anti of PSH..I think it was recently created...I thk it was bcoz of the recent dating rumours...hopefully thgs will get better for her...I thk thats why she was very quiet recently. ..abt the thgs mr dooley used recently, I keep a positive mind..nothg wrong in using other people's brand.they support each other..but, I will always be by PSH side :P no matter who she choose to be with... hhehehe

Guest greenfrisbee

@Britney-ShilohB yeaaah i think its a mixture of opposing shippers behind that page... angry fangirls
Anyway I'm proud to say there is not one celebrity who I care enough to hate...I hope dooliers are the same...

opDrMIS.gifs6MFyTv.gif
please enjoy bar bar bar yongshin edition

Guest xxshadowxx

To be honest I just ignore all the haters but sometimes you just can't help but get mad or angry still. That's how I feel, also the fact that Cnblue sang OUR FAVORITE song on their World Tour until the very end means something to them and also to Shinhye and to us too.

Btw I wonder if Shinhye and her family came back yet from there vacation. I'm very excited for Cnblue's comeback and Shinhye's upcoming movie. I also wonder if Yonghwa's going to leave a message for Shinhye's birthday fanmeeting or they're not going to do that this year.

Anyways we probably don't have any news of them but we all know that they're probably texting and calling each other. Maybe not now cause she's having her time with her family and Yonghwa's busy with there album but when they do have time.

Guest doremii*

I kind of enjoy the yoon eun hye/yonghwa interactions
:))

it's a good reminder to certain delusional shippers. yonghwa wore fangifts from mhiyd shippers and he's been wearing stuff from yeh's shop lately. I don't think it means anything because he tends to become good friends with everyone he works with (he managed to get Lee Min Jung to attend cnblue's concert after guesting on RM together! lol that's how sociable he is) 
:P

but i like how these interactions in recent weeks have completely made certain shippers tongue tied. They should wake up and realize that yonghwa is like that with everyone :P and some of them have gotten defensive about how she's a "noona" so nothing will happen. haha it's kind of hilarious that their delusional rational ("omg he's wearing out couple gifts") goes out the window when he's doing these things with another girl :P

Guest silvergate08

doremii* said: I kind of enjoy the yoon eun hye/yonghwa interactions
:))

it's a good reminder to certain delusional shippers. yonghwa wore fangifts from mhiyd shippers and he's been wearing stuff from yeh's shop lately. I don't think it means anything because he tends to become good friends with everyone he works with (he managed to get Lee Min Jung to attend cnblue's concert after guesting on RM together! lol that's how sociable he is) 
:P

but i like how these interactions in recent weeks have completely made certain shippers tongue tied. They should wake up and realize that yonghwa is like that with everyone :P and some of them have gotten defensive about how she's a "noona" so nothing will happen. haha it's kind of hilarious that their delusional rational ("omg he's wearing out couple gifts") goes out the window when he's doing these things with another girl :P

Guest anggrekmufc

Annyeong, i'm newbie here but actually i was silent lurker for a long time in this thread. and now finally I can join here. I was dooliers and very loving this couple since YAB airing, I hope we can be friends and spread Yongshin love  :x

Archived