The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doremii*

he's probably referring to their fans and the upcoming comeback lol cnblue already mentioned several times that they'll be releasing their album after the tour finishes

but I'll be delu with you hehe since guess which person follows cnblue (and they follow her as well) and will see that tweet?

30897741_480x522.gif

Guest dragonangel50

Kyaaaaa I'm baaaacckkkk!!! Omooo it's just like a year I'm not here and you know what?? I miss all of you my dooliers family!!! BIGHUG!!

Welcome for newbie fellows and let's spazz together about our couple ^^

And for my friends who sent me PM,please be patient..I'll be sent you my reply,I got big trouble with my internet connection. ㅠㅅㅠ *hug^^

Happy Lunar New Year!!! Wish all success come with us and our dooley couple..

Mr Dooley's Tweet
Twitter/Trans: @CNBLUE_4: 안녕하세요 용화예요!!!! 오늘 칠레를 마지막으로 월드투어가 끝났습니다. 칠레팬분들 역시 최고 최고!!!!!!!!!!! 이번 월드투어를 응원해 주신 모든 분들께 감사드립니다. 저의 25, 26살에 행복한 추억을 만들어 주셔서 감사드리고 여러분들도 행복한 추억으로 남았으면 좋겠습니다. 잊지 않을게요 ! 2014년엔 행복한 일들만 있길. I’ll be with you .!

Translation: Hello, it’s Yonghwa!!!! Today the world tour finally ends with Chile. Chile fans are indeed the best, the best!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all your support for this world tour. Thank you for creating happy memories with us, the 25 and 26 year-olds, and we hope you’re left with happy memories too. We will not forget you! Only happy things for the year 2014. I’ll be with you!

Translation © Tina D for CNBRUNEI

1460951_625514520819697_2096435147_n.png

Nonnege baneso baneso ~~~  Omo  #YFFM 

Shin Hye attended Blue Moon Concert in Seoul Day 1 

#YongShin 

(Translation credit : @Saturnkr)

1604617_625513394153143_620355722_n.jpg

Cr YongShin FB FP
i know mrs dooley shin hye attend the day 1 right?

Guest dragonangel50

@kimsoyeon18

Yes she was there with her japanese fans but she was sitting with blue boys's parents..

How close they are..she's the 5th member,right?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest Aysa Rahmah

Annyeong dooliers.

Can i asked some question?

I was read some tweet in twitter about yonghwa wear some stuff from YEH store. is it true? i mean the bracelet his use in BMWT in America Latin, his shirt "Precious Blood" used in Chile when FNC upload it on Lunar New Year. And i read too, from LizzieH23 there was someone who jumped into new shipper (Yonghwa-EunHye). I thought isnt prob, i mean cs YEH unni was look alike Shin anymore =))

@dragonangel50 unni! i was waiting you for long time :( plsr rep my PM if ur inet connection better. i will be patience<3

Guest NorineJ

Doolers lets keep calm about that anti page

we know doolers are humble and kind right 

thats all

we love our princess shin hye right 

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Yea but sumwhat curious to noe wat was written dats all n wat is it dat dey r so anti about PSH doesn't break ppl up or stole sumbody from sumone

Guest NorineJ

Ugh, im back from reading that anti page. I know she's from where... read her past post in fb. i was like ugh i wanna kick her  -_-

Okee..lets dont comment something to that page.

large.jpg

U mean it's under d page actors/actresses Park Shin Hye

Guest silvergate08

this is annoying! people like that have no LIFE! ignore it. i dont approve things like this. i am never a fan of snsd and i hate yong*** fans but i dont hate the artists. theres also anti-s*#hyun on facebook and thats a bullsh@t too

Guest mycha26

Aysa Rahmah said: Annyeong dooliers.

Can i asked some question?

I was read some tweet in twitter about yonghwa wear some stuff from YEH store. is it true? i mean the bracelet his use in BMWT in America Latin, his shirt "Precious Blood" used in Chile when FNC upload it on Lunar New Year. And i read too, from LizzieH23 there was someone who jumped into new shipper (Yonghwa-EunHye). I thought isnt prob, i mean cs YEH unni was look alike Shin anymore =))

@dragonangel50 unni! i was waiting you for long time :( plsr rep my PM if ur inet connection better. i will be patience<3

Guest dragonangel50

@NorineJ

Nice too see you too fellow ^^

@Aysa Rahmah

I will when the connection nice to me.. Now,I use my mobile to read this thread ^^

And for haters... Hmmm please stand up in the midle of highway,I'll be watching you!! Eyes to eyes !!!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ *kidding

I love being a doolier,bcz we're different from other fandom..

Don't care what they said bout PSH,we love her...^^

Archived