The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

Instead of watching another kdrama, I decided to watch Heartstrings again...and again...and again...LOL

Love Gyu Won's short hair. It suits her really well. And Lee Shin...gosh...no it's Yong Hwa and Shin Hye...:-)

Instead of watching another kdrama, I decided to watch Heartstrings again...and again...and again...LOL

Love Gyu Won's short hair. It suits her really well. And Lee Shin...gosh...no it's Yong Hwa and Shin Hye...:-)

And when watching it, ur mood really got better, isn't it? This is happening to me everytime i did watch it again. Yeah...indeed we see JYH n PSH in the middle of ep not as lee shin n gyu won but they, themselve. LOL

Guest sheshel

heartstrings is the best kdrama i've watch ever because this is making me me happy  :x :x :x

They make me happy and young.LOL. I love Shin Hye but sorry to all fans of HEIRS I stopped watching at episode 6. Waaah! She's always crying :'( maybe if Yong was part of the drama I will be looking forward to their BTS.LOL

Guest shemotional

ctto

ctto

Do You notice Yong Hwa's "Biyong, Biyong" in these videos

tumblr_lywp64fVx51rn4higo1_r1_500.giftumblr_lywp64fVx51rn4higo2_r1_500.gif
cr to dooleycouple in tumblr

and have you rewatched Heartstring Lee Gyu Won/Shin Hye's "Biyong Biyong"?

question:

Popularly, it should be "Buwing, Buwing" right?

Guest shemotional

I seriously think Shin Hye is most beautiful in Stairway To Heaven and HeartStrings. . .seriously!

she looks young and very bubbly. . .no stress on her face is visible. . .

tumblr_m2k9olNpxY1rn4higo1_500.gif
tumblr_m2k9olNpxY1rn4higo2_500.gif

Guest shemotional

tumblr_lyswjrQjqd1rn4higo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_lyswjrQjqd1rn4higo2_r1_500.gif

The Jealous Yong Hwa, I mean Lee Shin, I mean Yong Hwa, I mean Lee SHin strikes again!

#feeling confused
#remembered that "I am Lee Shin" of Yong Hwa in the concert

Lee Shin, you already got her fallen for you. . .
tumblr_lysv9t519d1rn4higo2_500.gif
tumblr_lysvctxJA21rn4higo1_500.gif

proper credit to dooleycouple @ tumblr
cr as tagged

Guest shemotional

Me: Yong, stop flirting, you were married this time. . . tsk. . tsk. .tsk

tumblr_m12eijEPVH1rpipkmo1_500.jpg
cr @ anjell-4-ever in tumblr
YH: but. . .i really want to see her. . .it's been a long time
tumblr_lbvr9hsy7o1qauajd.jpg?w=600
cr as tagged
Me: Neh, Arraseo. . .
:\"> :\"> :\"> :P

Guest shemotional

@akazukin02, chinggu~yah. . .were you talking about this?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI4lQ0bwP0N7cMDCxE5Sv
ctto

Yes, last May 2013, Shin Hye tweeted about Juniel's new album Pretty Boy and saying how pretty her voice is and is Daebak. . .

Yes, many netizens and citizens were surprised that the 2 girls are close enough to support each other.
Who could have introduced the two 2 girls?
:-SS :-SS :-SS

Trivia:  Yes, Juniel is Jung Yong Hwa's label mate at FNC and dongsaeng for almost 6 years.

@shemotional yup was talking about that tweet i only know of it now im actually surprised that she's friends with Juniel i thought she's only close to FT Islands and CNBlue.. And then she's also very close to FNC President Han haha!! Wonder if she frequently visits FNC studio maybe she has recorded most or all of her ost songs there..

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said: @shemotional yup was talking about that tweet i only know of it now im actually surprised that she's friends with Juniel i thought she's only close to FT Islands and CNBlue.. And then she's also very close to FNC President Han haha!! Wonder if she frequently visits FNC studio maybe she has recorded most or all of her ost songs there..

Archived