The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

I hope 2014 will be a dooley-year!

Guys, lets pray together for the next dooley-moment

[-O< [-O< [-O<

I wanna see them together in Running Man...this would be awesome aaaand of course very very funny

:D Hope one day this dream will come true

Keep your fingers crossed dooliers.FIGHTING!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silvergate08

What are ur opinions if salt and fnc merges? I know u all heard about sm and infinite company uniting. Do u think its good or not?

@doremii* i lost respect to that fandom a long time ago. Im not irritated to other shinhye shippers but them  8-|  8-| 8-| Have anyone seen the comments in allkpop bout yonghwa emceeing in golden disk, they pop up again. And theres recent cnblue article. Someone pop out there and encouraging others to watch their beloved show. *roll eyes* OMG i have to shut up already.... Sorry

Guest sheshel

What are ur opinions if salt and fnc merges? I know u all heard about sm and infinite company uniting. Do u think its good or not?

@doremii* i lost respect to that fandom a long time ago. Im not irritated to other shinhye shippers but them ........ Have anyone seen the comments in allkpop bout yonghwa emceeing in golden disk, they pop up again. And theres recent cnblue article. Someone pop out there again and encouraging others to watch WGM. *roll eyes* OMG i have to shut up already.... Sorry

I know how you feel chingu...SMH

Guest silvergate08

a>sheshel said:

What are ur opinions if salt and fnc merges? I know u all heard about sm and infinite company uniting. Do u think its good or not? @doremii* i lost respect to that fandom a long time ago. Im not irritated to other shinhye shippers but them ........ Have anyone seen the comments in allkpop bout yonghwa emceeing in golden disk, they pop up again. And theres recent cnblue article. Someone pop out there again and encouraging others to watch WGM. *roll eyes* OMG i have to shut up already.... Sorry

btw can I say how much I love dooley shippers for not shoving their ship constantly in yonghwa's face? I follow a bunch of dooliers on twitter who attended cnblue's american concerts and none of them brought dooley fansigns or spazzed about dooley. it was all about cnblue. that's the difference in class between this fandom and other shipping fandoms, and that's why yonghwa's korean fans are still on good terms with park shinhye's korean fans. the more you try to shove your ship in his face, the less respect I have for you.

This. Tht's why i love yongshin fans. Why ? Even we r loving them..but when it comes to the concert everyone just concern abt the concert. Yeah may be in the past there is one from us shouting sh name.may be cz she is desparate from the situation like she is surrounding by the others shipper. I dont know why they behave like that in every cn blue concert..n they so proud of their action without respect the others.i think may be they are affraid by the time yonghwa can forget their princess.so they bring all stuff related to her.oh MAN....every shipper has a crazy things..but ur crazziness r unlimited. Im sorry.

Guest doremii*

silvergate08 said: What are ur opinions if salt and fnc merges? I know u all heard about sm and infinite company uniting. Do u think its good or not?

@doremii* i lost respect to that fandom a long time ago. Im not irritated to other shinhye shippers but them  8-|  8-| 8-| Have anyone seen the comments in allkpop bout yonghwa emceeing in golden disk, they pop up again. And theres recent cnblue article. Someone pop out there and encouraging others to watch their beloved show. *roll eyes* OMG i have to shut up already.... Sorry

GoodMorning Doolers Its Another Great Day  :x :x :x
yes have faith i hope 2014 is the Dooley Year Hoping Lets Always Pray :)

Here's Is My Another Favorite Scene When Lee Shin and GyuWon Talking On Phone and Lee Shin Serenade GyuWon on The Phone

:x :x :x
tumblr_m0t51e4zGI1rn4higo2_500.giftumblr_m0t51e4zGI1rn4higo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0t95qlpTc1rn4higo2_500.giftumblr_m0t95qlpTc1rn4higo1_500.giftumblr_m0t99yh07v1rn4higo2_500.giftumblr_m0t99yh07v1rn4higo1_500.giftumblr_m0t9h1Wj9x1rn4higo2_500.giftumblr_m0t9h1Wj9x1rn4higo1_500.gif

kimsoyeon18

said: i watching on Youtube of the 48th baeksang awards and shin hye recieve the award there she is pretty in red  :x :x :x and that moment it was surprizing yonghwa gave a bouquet of flowers there 

this 2014 wishes is

YongShin ComeBack KDrama YongShin in a MovieYongHwa Will Give a Bouquet Flowers Again to Shin Hye This Year

i really miss them 

Guest ShilohB

Actually, watching this vid i feel sad for him and his band, such emotional song, beautiful music and performance but fan who close to the one recording just keep on shouting their names, pay attention to their good looking. In my memory, this song with very nice piano solo, emotional voice and fantastic guitar flowing in galaxy of blue stars. Everyone there is noiseless, deep in pleasure passion though they was shout their hoarse before. Sigh...

Me too,they.should respect them when they sing..as if they were there just to look at their cute face and not for their music..when yh was playing the piano and sang he tries to concentrate..yes,he smiled when somebody said he was so sexy,then after that...the same person shout another band members name..duh!!!

cikbella said:

kimsoyeon18

said: i watching on Youtube of the 48th baeksang awards and shin hye recieve the award there she is pretty in red  :x :x :x and that moment it was surprizing yonghwa gave a bouquet of flowers there 

this 2014 wishes is

YongShin ComeBack KDrama YongShin in a MovieYongHwa Will Give a Bouquet Flowers Again to Shin Hye This Year

i really miss them 

Guest shemotional

6 pages?!?!?!? you made me back-read 6 pages?!?!? You Guys are cruel!
:(( :(( :((

But I am proud of You Guys! That Love, is pure Love!

to the moderator, thank you so much for answering @kimsoyeon18 's request and our request as a whole!
daebak!
B-) :)>- :)>- =D> =D>

Archived