The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

se7enbigbang said: In 2014, Ms. Dooley wanna be thought of sexy.On 140121, Mr. Dooley was called "You r so sexy" during playing the intro of Feeling. And his smile when hearing that... so gorgeous

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, finally I finish reading 10 pages after 2 days out of thread. And this is second time i get same experience. Can say everyday thread grows 5 pages . Huuray! You're great! My Doolier friend :x
Recently I read from "Never Stop movie pamphlet"
-You're showing your new dorm in the film. What do you insist about your room?
Yonghwa: I place things that make me feel comfortable when I'm alone. For example, speakers for music and aroma candles, things like these are important items in my room.

This is not a first time he said so, same answer can be found in FNC Mag 2

What do you do before you are close your eyes (sleep)?
Lits up an aromatic candle.

I know this is not new to all of us. But i'm still very happy to read that and think of a room with sweet and nice aromatic candle with the two who both love aromatic candle, further more, love the moment they share/being together <3 

This song always bring me to them :x

Cr to Dorothy Joi
Anyone who seen us
Knows what's going on between us
It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines

i watching on Youtube of the 48th baeksang awards and shin hye recieve the award there she is pretty in red  :x :x :x and that moment it was surprizing yonghwa gave a bouquet of flowers there 
this 2014 wishes is
YongShin ComeBack KDrama YongShin in a MovieYongHwa Will Give a Bouquet Flowers Again to Shin Hye This Year
i really miss them 

Guest doremii*

btw can I say how much I love dooley shippers for not shoving their ship constantly in yonghwa's face? I follow a bunch of dooliers on twitter who attended cnblue's american concerts and none of them brought dooley fansigns or spazzed about dooley. it was all about cnblue. that's the difference in class between this fandom and other shipping fandoms, and that's why yonghwa's korean fans are still on good terms with park shinhye's korean fans. the more you try to shove your ship in his face, the less respect I have for you.

doremii* said: btw can I say how much I love dooley shippers for not shoving their ship constantly in yonghwa's face? I follow a bunch of dooliers on twitter who attended cnblue's american concerts and none of them brought dooley fansigns or spazzed about dooley. it was all about cnblue. that's the difference in class between this fandom and other shipping fandoms, and that's why yonghwa's korean fans are still on good terms with park shinhye's korean fans. the more you try to shove your ship in his face, the less respect I have for you.

Guest doremii*

kimsoyeon18 said: i agree on this im soo proud of this fandom when i watch that video a fan other shipper of yonghwa that fan is keeping ask about that thing in shippfan put in his face urgh that really annoying and keep pissing off that soo disrespectful to the group and to yonghwa 
and goodjob to the doolers in america im soo proud of it  :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest doremii*

btw in terms of collab, I'd rather see yonghwa & shinhye collab musically :D I don't really want them in a drama together again because I think in order for them to grow as actors (esp yonghwa), they need to work with older actors/actresses. Yonghwa learned so much from the older cast of MHIYC even if the drama wasn't a success.

I can see them collab-ing musically in the future since President Han (FNC's ceo) likes shinhye a lot lol

i respect peoples opinions 
but for me seeing them on drama or collaboration with yonghwa it feels my dooley heart happy
and i know they wanna do drama together again 

remember yonghwa was upset or refuse not getting the lead role of the heirs

:( i feel sad that too i thought yongshin will be together again i hope still hoping 2014 is the comeback of yongshin tandem i really have faith and praying  [-O< [-O< [-O<

Archived