The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xxshadowxx said: Okay Yonghwa is totally obvious with his tweet. I hope I'm not just being lovesick with them but the part with him saying to keep warm in Korea and that he's doing his best with the remaining concert and he'll come right back to "you" I just can't help but think that it's Shinhye. So I'm spazzing right now along with the YFFM song that he sang during the NY concert. He just love that song so much, and we all do so PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP SINGING IT~~~ I'm feeling the YongShin LOVE even if their's no news of them.

Britney-ShilohB said: Hi @eewan... :D I'm also a newbie..I started ths mth...to be honest in the 1st place,I was so in luv with the drama the heirs..then I start to google abt ms dooley.when I google who is his real bf,the 1st answer was JGS..I started watching their youtube..all the bts scene of YAB..even I watched the YAB drama. :P I really shipped them..until I found a youtube scene where mr dooley gv ms dooley a bouquet of flower then I became suspicious. .why does ths guy so brave to do ths in front of many people..then I saw the baeksang moment..when he sang that song..I was telling myself..ths guy is in luv..and he wants to show it..so, I watched HS..and when I watched the bts moment..I knew ths 2 hv somethg..ths was in dec 2013,and I found ths dooley family.at 1st just being a silent member until I cannot stand it...hahahha...in Jan, I became a member..I'm in luv with ths couple..I even started to download cnblue's song and hv them in my music playlist..the best prove is when he sang yffm in every concert..all the signs he gave..hurmm..a guy wont act that way if he is not in luv..well,thats my story..haahaa

kimsoyeon18 said: eewan said: hello Dooliers, newbie here. it's great that i found a "Dooley" thread here which is all about the lovely dooley couple news~

Actually i have been with this thread for quite a long times via reading comments & posts by the dooliers but never register as a member & join you guys until TODAY~! & Finally, i can express my love to the dooley here... ^^
love to see both of them on & off screen... I'm just so into their lovely "friendship", natural "skinship" & superb awesome chemistry btw two of them... Feel great && Happy to be part of the Dooliers ...Hi Dooliers, please be nice to me...hehe :)

Dooliers hwating~!!

YONGHWA'S IDEAL GIRL
1. Yonghwa likes a girl who understands his line of work, looks good wearing pants, cooks and does not tell lies.

2. YongHwa likes girls who have cool fashion sense. Because he likes clothes, he hopes the girl is interested in fashion too.

3. Yonghwa’s strategy on how to confess his feelings: “I’ll make an appointment to meet her through email and phone, then after I confess to her personally I’ll give her a letter.”

HMM is tha shin hye lool im soo dooleysional 4%20Cat%20Princess%20031.gif =)) =)) =))

1601021_581173795293783_908527531_n.jpg1601021_581173795293783_908527531_n.jpg
BelI8HvCQAA7B0j.pngBelI8HvCQAA7B0j.png

hello dooliers... newbie here
just feel curious about yonghwa's necklace that i see "P" or maybe it just in my imagination
thank you...
please be nice to me
:)

Guest silvergate08

curious about yonghwa's necklace that i see "P" or maybe it just in my imagination

i think its a cross. Do u see his bts before concert that he is praying and said "amen"

Archived