The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shemotional

said:

We didn't need some passionate and torrid kiss or perfect script lines to make our Heart skip 5 beats and hate a cast  *coughs Lee Shin's sister coughs* for a moment

tumblr_mjry7rNY1A1qin0ego6_250.gif

ctto

i actually thought they would kiss here but sadly, Lee Junghyun came. . . tsk. tsk. tsk. anyway. these SIMPLE moments are Priceless!

Guest xxshadowxx

Okay Yonghwa is totally obvious with his tweet. I hope I'm not just being lovesick with them but the part with him saying to keep warm in Korea and that he's doing his best with the remaining concert and he'll come right back to "you" I just can't help but think that it's Shinhye. So I'm spazzing right now along with the YFFM song that he sang during the NY concert. He just love that song so much, and we all do so PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP SINGING IT~~~ I'm feeling the YongShin LOVE even if their's no news of them.

xxshadowxx

said: Okay Yonghwa is totally obvious with his tweet. I hope I'm not just being lovesick with them but the part with him saying to keep warm in Korea and that he's doing his best with the remaining concert and he'll come right back to "you" I just can't help but think that it's Shinhye. So I'm spazzing right now along with the YFFM song that he sang during the NY concert. He just love that song so much, and we all do so PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP SINGING IT~~~ I'm feeling the YongShin LOVE even if their's no news of them.

Does anyone read this??

Actress Park Shin Hye appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on January 8 and talked about her two male co-stars from the hit drama 'Heirs.'

Lastly, Park Shin Hye talked about her single life, "I feel lonely because I don't have a boyfriend . . . I want to marry before I turn 30, but it feels like I'm turning 30 soon."

I just remember in running man when yh as a guest ,and do palm reading.the palm reader told him tht he should only get married after 27-28yo. And SH told thtbshe want get married before her age turn into 30. YAAAH, you two..why u dont just getting married each other,(?)

Guest shemotional

iheartxv said:

kimsoyeon18

said:

eewan

said:

hello Dooliers, newbie here. it's great that i found a "Dooley" thread here which is all about the lovely dooley couple news~

Actually i have been with this thread for quite a long times via reading comments & posts by the dooliers but never register as a member & join you guys until TODAY~! & Finally, i can express my love to the dooley here... ^^
love to see both of them on & off screen... I'm just so into their lovely "friendship", natural "skinship" & superb awesome chemistry btw two of them... Feel great && Happy to be part of the Dooliers ...Hi Dooliers, please be nice to me...hehe :)

Dooliers hwating~!!

Archived