The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest dooleykel1925

hello Dooliers, newbie here. please be nice.. continue supporting DOOLEY COUPLE.. :D
actually I always read the comments and post here since I finished watching YAB and YFFM. and I can't help but to fall in love with the Dooley Couple. 

Dooliers Figthing!!!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A Friend in need is a friend indeed""I promise you no matter happens, when you look back i'll always be there"YH twt to SH when SH was involved in car accident during HS@ssinz 신혜야 아무걱정말고 빨리 완쾌해서 돌아와! 기다리고 있을게!^^ 다시 돌아와서 재밌게 촬영하자! 화이팅 신혜!!!
[Trans] @ssinz ShinHye ya, don’t worry about anything. Just be healthy & come back soon. I’ll be waiting and let’shave fun shooting! Hwaiting ShinHye!
cre: cnbluestorm
"A friend who understands your tear is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile"SH : YH came to visit me on the 2nd day in hospital. It was already difficult for YH to come to visit me, yet I cried as it was just too painful. It was the first time that YH had seen me cry (due to pain), and I feel very bad ... YH seems to feel very sorry for me when I was in pain.
cre: http://www.shinhye.org
Some scenes at the hospital were actually added so that SH can rest while she is filming. The way Mr. Dooley took care of her, the way he encouraged her... i love all

large.jpg
ctto
P/S: Plz bear with me ab these postings. I wanna recall all & every Moment :)

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Girls! Is it true that there is a video in which Yong hwa says" Do you know heartstrings?" to  gogumas???

Guest ShilohB

He did say that to the fan waiting at the airport & during the concert.

And ab to that fans, i really dont have any Info.

When??which concert??any video link abt it??

i inspired to make a slidely again lol i dont know how to make a fan made video  =)) =)) =))
i use a philippine song but its in english :) it fits to our couple i imagine Shin Hye Singing This To Yonghwa
hope you will like it specially the song i post the lyrics the song and my slidely
this is my new creation slidely : http://slide.ly/view/5e3fceda9eb01314280e14458df10e99
this is the song title Friend Of Mine By Lea Salonga : http://youtu.be/Sl_67ZOjGoc
LYRICS:
LEA SALONGA – FRIEND OF MINE LYRICS

I've known you for so long
You are a friend of mine
But is this all we'd ever be? 
I've loved you ever since
You are a friend of mine
And babe is this all we ever could be? 

Refrain:
You tell me things I've never known
I shown you love you've never shown
But then again, when you cry
I'm always at your side
You tell me 'bout the love you've had
I listen very eagerly
But deep inside you'll never see
This feeling of emptiness
It makes me feel sad
But then again I'm glad

I've known you all my life
You are a friend of mine
I know this is how it's gonna be
I've loved you then and I love you still
You're a friend of mine
Now, I know friends are all we ever could be

You tell me things I've never known
I shown you love you've never shown
But then again, when you cry
I'm always at your side
You tell me 'bout the love you've had
I listen very eagerly
But deep inside you'll never see
This feeling of emptiness
It makes me feel sad
But then again
Then again
Then again I'm glad

hope the doolers will like it  :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest bebot7794

Slap on the face to those fans imposing their 'pretty girl' to our dooley boy! Aren't those gestures from yong enough hint how he feels about their girl? Knowing how yong hwa is so generous and caring to his fans, i feel he got so frustrated. This is just my pov, peace to all! Dooley and Dooliers, fighting!!!

I don't know what happen to me this morning that i forget to keep my phone in silent mode during my class... suddenly my phone rang, i used "YYFM", still in Heartstrings mood.. LOL... 
and one of my student asks me: 
"Miss, you watch heartstrings too?"
okay busted... LOL...
I'm still in my early 20's dear, fangirling mode is really high... LOL again...
anyway, welcome to our wonderful thread @dooleykel1925
eu849011.jpg
dooley_zps443b8ee4.jpg
ctto

cikbella

said:

I don't know what happen to me this morning that i forget to keep my phone in silent mode during my class... suddenly my phone rang, i used "YYFM", still in Heartstrings mood.. LOL... 
and one of my student asks me: 
"Miss, you watch heartstrings too?"
okay busted... LOL...
I'm still in my early 20's dear, fangirling mode is really high... LOL again...
anyway, welcome to our wonderful thread

@dooleykel1925ctto

Archived