The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

Thanks Chingus! At least she's not a Doolier!Fans can sometimes act like crazy but as Dooliers we should always respect not only our favorite artists but also one another. :-) I'm proud to be a Doolier!

Guest shemotional

The Heirs (#1), Pretty Man (#2), Marry Him If You Dare is third (#3) most-watched drama of 2013 in DramaFever  
THE ANJELL members are Daebak! minus Hongki!

#1 Heirs - SBS-PSH
#2 Pretty Man - KBS-JGS#3 Marry Him If You Dare - KBS-JYH
Top 25 Most-watched drama of 2013http://www.dramafever.com/news/these-were-the-25-most-watched-dramas-of-2013/

Guest shemotional

YONG HWA IS THE PERFECT GENTLEMAN. EVEN A BAG? MY GOD!
see that?

scaled.php?tn=0&server=864&filename=ba8.

this GIF made me kyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. . . that simple gesture from YAB that never died!

it's as if they are already accustomed to these acts. and look at Yong's Smile. SH looked loved!
ctto

Good Morning Dooliers,Recently we have had so many news ab Dooley Couple.Im so happy.

Shin Hye for Singles magazine February 2014 issue. Cr: PSHDC 1.
One staff from Singles Magazine said: Park Shin Hye made the studio very energetic with her bubbly personality and laughter. But when camera is on, she turned into a totally different person and showed great concentration like a pro model. She perfectly managed each theme of the photoshoot.”
cre: ShinHye_GalleryBeehb03IQAAWrgL.jpg
Bedr_AbCYAA6_QG.jpg
ctto

Guest ShilohB

shinyong29 said: shemotional said: i am not posting this video to actually throw jokes on You, really but to give lesson to my beloved Dooliers.

Dooliers, this is what we get if we try to do that SHIPPING THINGY in the WRONG PLACE.

ctto
watch carefully!
pm me if there is a rule that i need to take this down, and show me that rule please.

Archived