The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

i am not posting this video to actually throw jokes on You, really but to give lesson to my beloved Dooliers.

Dooliers, this is what we get if we try to do that SHIPPING THINGY in the WRONG PLACE.

ctto
watch carefully!
pm me if there is a rule that i need to take this down, and show me that rule please.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shemotional said: i am not posting this video to actually throw jokes on You, really but to give lesson to my beloved Dooliers.

Dooliers, this is what we get if we try to do that SHIPPING THINGY in the WRONG PLACE.

ctto
watch carefully!
pm me if there is a rule that i need to take this down, and show me that rule please.

shemotional said: i am not posting this video to actually throw jokes on You, really but to give lesson to my beloved Dooliers.

ctto
watch carefully!

shemotional

said: [size=3]

i am not posting this video to actually throw jokes on You, really but to give lesson to my beloved Dooliers.

[/size]

[size=3]ctto

watch carefully![/size]

Guest shemotional

se7enbigbang said:

shemotional

said: [size=3]

[/size]

[size=3]ctto

watch carefully![/size]

Heard the Info that the plane has just landed in NY.After 14-hr flight, our CNBoys has arrived.Still havent their photo there but US BOICES has prepared so much to welcome them.Have fun CN guys!!! & Take care! 
Especially, Mr.Dooley, do well & come back w/ Ms. Dooley.

Archived