[Drama 2011] Can't Lose 지고는 못살아

Felicia Soh

Sangil Chukai Hamnida~~Sang-hyun ssi

heartburst.gif

Wishing you a very joyous Birthday and may you always find happiness!! Enjoy your big day with loved ones ...and that includes your new-found soul-mate!! an025-1.gif ]

bdaycake1.gif

bdaysong.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to business...

We will be introduced to Hyung-woo’s sibling in today’s episode. Lee Sang-yeob will be playing a cameo role in CL. So everyone, don't blink your eyes when he appears - another hunkilicious namja!! If you guys are not familiar with him, he has recently appeared in Miss Ripley and Midas – I’ve only seen him in movies.

Here’s a picture of Eun-jae’s brother-in-law...

miniphoto47726.jpg

Source of picture : hancinema

P.S : Wondering why the delay of releasing the writen preview for Episode 9 ... ;)

Fel,

Here is the chinese sub TV section interview. Would you be kind enough to translate the important part, please..pretty please? :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDoRJRXNJs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif     Again Lovely 2nd pix ka..... hee hee....(first pix is now my most fav.)

*quoted image*

3rd pix will give some clue about his bro / the accident and the funeral ????

oh my gosh! im about to cry! please dont hurt my Oppa like this! i think the theory in DB about his donsaeng dying 2 years ago and him pretending to be his brother so he can send emails to their mother is such sad sad sad and cruel sub plot! the last pic seems to be a funeral. Oh please. my heart is bleeding  tears.gif

Fel,

Here is the chinese sub TV section interview.  Would you be kind enough to translate the important part, please..pretty please?  :-)

tsk tsk, im such a klutz! i saw this yt Chi-subbed vid yesterday, but forgot I have very nice and kind chinese speaking chingus here.  

reading english comments at the thread all the time made me forgot that most of us here are bilingual heehee

Fel,

Here is the chinese sub TV section interview. Would you be kind enough to translate the important part, please..pretty please? :-)

tsk tsk, im such a klutz! i saw this yt Chi-subbed vid yesterday, but forgot I have very nice and kind chinese speaking chingus here.  

reading english comments at the thread all the time made me forgot that most of us here are bilingual heehee

Deh....I shall translate the interview and probably can only post it later (busy at work ...). :crazy: Btw, it's not totally my contribution as I need help too.... :P

Thanks everyone for posting the spoiler pictures - so there's going to be some sad scenes. :tears:

Here's the translated piece of today's episode ...again, please correct me if it's inaccurately translated. ;)

회차별줄거리

MBC 지고는 못살아 9회 (2011.09.21 수요일)

은재(최지우)는 형우(윤상현)의 증인으로 나선 우식(주진모)을 보고 깜짝 놀라고, 우식은 차분하게 형우의 질문에 대답하기 시작한다. 은재는 이 시간 이후 일을 안 하겠다며 다음 기일까지 사무실이 어떻게 운영되는지 증거로 제출하겠다고 한다. 형우는 일을 맡아 보려고 애쓰지만 쉽지 않고, 결국 금지(김자옥)에게 돈을 빌려달라는...더보기

Eun-jae is surprised when Hyung-woo called Woo-shik to the witness stand. Woo-shik answered calmly to HW’s alleged questions and after the hearing, it prompted EJ to work harder to submit all the evidences she can find to prove that she has been supporting the company’s operating expenses. In order to maintain his status in the company, HW has no choice but to borrow money from his Omma.

Just a quick update....

Apparently, during the filming of the traumatic scenes, YSH was so immersed in the crying and sobbing scenes (he lost his younger sibling to a traffic accident), the PD gave him an OK signal for his one-take scene - that’s call brilliant acting skill!! :D

Spoiler picture of the above mentioned scene...

20110921_1316574945_10550700_1.jpg

Btw, is the drama airing time starts at 9.55pm (Korean time)?

Just a quick update....

Apparently, during the filming of the traumatic scenes, YSH was so immersed in the crying and sobbing scenes (he lost his younger sibling to a traffic accident), the PD gave him an OK signal for his one-take scene - that’s call brilliant acting skill!!   :D

Spoiler picture of the above mentioned scene...

*quoted image*

Btw, is the drama airing time starts at 9.55pm (Korean time)?

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you made me cry all over again! im so sad. why did they have to show that sad subplot on oppa's special day T___T

yes my dear, airing time for ep 9 tonight is delayed by 1 hour because of the football match between sokor and oman

can we change the atmosphere for a while. and let us smile with the funny antics of our cute couple plus crazy judge.

Yoon Sang Hyun and Sung Dong Il A Funny Couple

cantlive-court-laughing-341x600.jpg

At the filming set of Korean drama Can’t Lose with Losing (Can’t Lose), born a pair of comedic couple of Yoon Sang Hyun and Sung Dong Il.

When shooting the official court scene, after hearing the line, director said, “Sang Hyun, give it some historical twist, one more take.” This incited the naughty side of Yeon Sang Hyun, and he said to the judge Jo Jung-koo (played by Sung Dong Il), “Your majesty, please punish Lee Eun Jae severely.” This brings freshness of historical drama to Can’t Lose. Sung Dong Il also used a majestic tone to answer, “Now I want to severely punish you.”

Choi Ji Woo who saw the scene laughed until the face turned red, and the crew members have to fan her to cool her down.Can’t Live with Losing has plenty of actors and actresses who are funny, allowing the shooting to be done under a happy atmosphere.

from asian-drama.org

Guest dramalover

That smooching pics remind me of my long lost oppa but now I'm more

excited seeing the Hyuniwoo couple doing the same blush.gifblush.gif

Thanks anni for sharing.

Happy Birthday YSH..Wishing you good health, more success and

may all your dreams will come true..

hi to all members visiting our princess ji woo and cute sang hyun oppa drama can't lose...

firstly happy birthday to our cute sang hyun oppa...hope his wishes comes true, esp the one with jiwoo...dating...hehe..i like his section tv interview so much. our oppa so cute and true to himself...bravo for his guts...keep on fighting and smiling.....

now can anybody be kind enough to help me where i can watch live streaming ???

i've tried using tvant previously but it's not working for me now..

pls help me...

many thks in advance...

cheers!

Cass

hi to all members visiting our princess ji woo and cute sang hyun oppa drama can't lose...

firstly happy birthday to our cute sang hyun oppa...hope his wishes comes true, esp the one with jiwoo...dating...hehe..i like his section tv interview so much. our oppa so cute and true to himself...bravo for his guts...keep on fighting and smiling.....

now can anybody be kind enough to help me where i can watch live streaming ???

i've tried using tvant previously but it's not working for me now..

pls help me...

many thks in advance...

cheers!

Cass

dear cassan

for me I go with this below link....

http://kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=mbc-sc-555k#

They've left and right side....I always tune the right one MBC 291k and it always works :wub:

but it's only work with Internet Explorer and you better buffering them like one or half and hour before our program coming ka.....

hope you success for tonight ep.9

dear cassan

for me I go with this below link....

http://kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=mbc-sc-555k#

They've left and right side....I always tune the right one MBC 291k and it always works :wub:

but it's only work with Internet Explorer and you better buffering them like one or half and hour before our program coming ka.....

hope you success for tonight ep.9

thanks you ANNI CHOI chinggu.....

will try earliest possible as per yr advice..i tried just now quite difficult to get connected..buffering but stop when try to connect..

good luck to all and enjoy the show tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!

would appreciate to get other suggestions as well where to watch live..just in case something pop up...hehe for safety sake...

cheers!

Cass

thanks you ANNI CHOI chinggu.....

will try earliest possible as per yr advice..i tried just now quite difficult to get connected..buffering but stop when try to connect..

good luck to all and enjoy the show tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!

would appreciate to get other suggestions as well where to watch live..just in case something pop up...hehe for safety sake...

cheers!

Cass

Hi Cassan,

I don't know where you live but if you live in USA this link is very good for streaming. The link work very well for me, never stopped or disconnected on me.

http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=87923

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOON SANG HYUN!!!!!!!!! Wish you all the best and always healthy and happy like now.

Hi everyone!

Something to fill up your time while waiting for the delayed-broadcast - as promised, here’s the translated piece of the Interview from Section TV which was aired on 18th Sept. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif It wasn't easy to translate as I have to dash in-and-out (phew....call it multi-tasking!!). :rolleyes:

The much-awaited interview that attracted horde-of-attention after YSH highlighted that he doesn’t mind to be associated with Choi Ji-woo in a worthy scandal news!!

H - Host (Park Seul-gi)

SH - Guest (Yoon Sang Hyun)

CJW – someone important in his life….Choi Ji-woo

C : Caption

P.S : Those wordings in italic are my own comment. :D

201109190832421001_1.jpg

The Section News headline : Who’s today “Rising Star?

Yoon Sang-hyun sending his greetings to viewers.

C : All rising stars are invited to be the guest of this show…

C : Today main focus is on YSH . What is he doing now?

SH staring at the camera – he is talking to the camera-man. You are holding a camera yet you said you are setting it up. :w00t:

C : What are you filming?

SH : I’m filming a food commercial. (The food-set looks yummy).

C : He came to the set with an empty stomach – therefore, he’s planning to eat all the food served for the CF.

Overall interpretation of the scene (not going into details on this part...sorry...)

(He was expected to chew the meat few times before swallowing it – but he complained to the CF PD that it was quite impossible to do that – the size of the meat was meant for one stuffing…). :o

They edited some parts of CL shots and one particular scene was the highlight - The guess-the-word game from the healing-session : HW giving hints to EJ : “The most important thing in my life is………..” Eun-jae first response was : “Divorce”.

Scene of YSH walking down the stairs to meet the host....

H : Oppa!

SH : Oh my!! (he actually expressed that in english)

H : Don’t run away….”Hello…How are you?” You’ve become more handsome. Is it because of the affection/love from netizens?

SH : Why don’t you give Oppa a chance to talk? Hahaha…she was overly excited upon seeing him…

H : Please go ahead.

SH : Can I? I started filming since 7.00am.

H : We were actually waiting for you to start filming….

SH : But I noticed you came late……

H : Sorry…..Aren’t you going to continue filming? (she’s referring to the drama)

SH : Didn’t you say that you will fetch me to my next filming site?!?

H : Really! We’ve actually arranged a limo.

SH : Limo?

H : Oh! You’ve seen it before?

SH: Can I lie down in the care coz I’m a bit tired now?

H : Of course!

SH : Can we leave now?

H : Let’s go…

(Inside the limo…)

H : Our lawyer is finally seated on the limo. Have you sat on a limo before?

SH : No, I’ve seen you hosting this show (with guests riding on the limo) and I wanted to experience riding on it.

H : Is it? How is it after riding on it?

SH : Real bad!!

H : You can’t do that – you can’t let the viewers know…hahahaha!!

SH : Let’s show the viewers what’s going on here? I didn’t expect it was being filmed like this. I’ll show everyone….(the camera turned to focus on few camera men facing the two of them).

H : Isn’t there an ongoing divorce law suit lately? You looked thin.

SH : It is because my schedule is tight – actually, ….it’s also because my acting scenes is over 50%.

H : OMG! Do you take care of your health?

SH : I’m on healthy medication.

H : Really! I’ll give all my energy to you.

SH : I would rather have more healthy medication.

H : You have many childish fighting scenes in Can’t Lose. What do you call each other?

SH : I call her Ji-woo ya…and she’ll call me Sang-hyun Oppa!

H : Is that so?

SH : It’s unbelievable that I could have her call me “Oppa” (he got all excited when highlighted on the name calling thingy). Finally, I got myself in a right drama…..hahahah…You bet!

H : How do you feel when you heard that both of you are going to be partners?

SH : My heart started thumping (gesturing how his heart was beating…).heartpump.gif JW is very comfortable to be with, very relaxing and kind-hearted...

H : If this goes on, there’s going to be a scandal?

SH : It may happen….flyingkiss.gif

H : Really?!?

SH : I’ll definitely be honored.

H : I don’t know if it’s because you guys are in the drama but you guys are well-matched! Do you think so?

SH : Yes! I did imagine that before - if I were to date her, I think it would be very interesting.

H : Is not Eun-jae but as CJW!?!

SH : Yes – she will say “Oppa, are you tired?” and she would make coffee for me.coffieei.gif

H : OMG!

SH : What if she did………. arrowlove.gif

H : Why don’t you take this opportunity to spread rumors about you guys…1168750763537.gif

SH : I thought about that too. It’s a bit pity though…..(don't really get what's in his mind...)

H : That’s right!

SH : JW is such an awesome/wonderful woman….I told her that I’m going to be on this show and she said “Oppa, please praise me”. SH replied was : Of course, I would!

SH facing the camera : Ji-woo I praised you a lot!!

H : It’s written all over your face that you want to date girls....hehehe...so transparent!!

SH : I want to date so badly….and it can also mean “I want to quickly get a date”.

H : What is it that you can’t lose out?

SH : From young I had the urge to sing.

H : Singing?

SH : If someone appeared to sing better than me, I would challenge them to the extent of burning midnight oil to practice on the song …even though I would get scolding. So, that’s the reason why I didn’t start my acting earlier. I’m still learning (oh…such a dearie, so humble of him).

H : There’s a hot topic on Hyung-woo’s 35 type of expressions?

SH : I’m very touched and I was shocked – the fans did all the captures, one by one! I didn’t know that I had so many expressions.

H : What type of expressions are you most confident to express?

SH : I have to widen my eyes because there were too many quarrel scenes. I always do this expression, he said while expressing the angry-gestures. (such a cutey-angry expression!)

H : You can even do this kind of expression at the age of 39??bash-1.gif

…Ooops…sorry….(laughing…)

This wrapped up at 5.35….will not be translating the rest as of now (relating to his span of career development) and I won’t translate that part unless you guys are interested (please let me know) ~~ hop right to the last bit which focused on the court scene where CJW is present.

Continued from 10.33…

The cold-atmosphere of the court scene….

C : They were seen fighting .... after the cut-scene…

SH telling JW that the Section TV team is here…

C : The two of them suddenly became closer after seeing the camera.

JW : Must pretend to be close.

SH : My wife is pretty, right? ---telling the camera man…hehehe!!

PD : (questioning JW) – Is YSH eligible to become a rising star?

JW : Of course, he is my husband!

SH…smiling….

C : Section TV told JW that SH wishes to date her.

SH : I sincerely want to create a scandal!....admire your gutso… Once the news is out, I’ll be happy!

C/H : How about you?

JW : The drama is currently in the midst of filming and let’s see his performance later on.

PD : What will you hope from him in the future?

CJW : It’s up to him….(whoa…..what a subtle-yet-vague reply….)

Oh….I was laughing with JW when he did the “strutting” scene – he seems to be walking on air….so heavenly-in-love!!YouRock.gif

~~THE END~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOA......I am sooo impressed with both of their answers.....and I am so-in-love with this couple all over again!! Saranghaeyo.... :wub:

Archived