K-POP Music Fest. Sydney 2011

Guest cerys

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooot thanks antih3r0! i was looking for the airport departure pics. yay~ they're coming tomorrow!

larpy thank you for the compilation of possible airlines.

i hope you will get a chance to see your fav bands as they come.

i'm still deciding to go or not and brave the early morning and fanclubs lol.

Guest happy go lucky

Sooooo cut I'm missing out on airport shenanigans... but job interview far more important :sweatingbullets: have fun everyone! :D

In other news, looks like my media pass fell through due to a number of complications, which I am pissed about. I'm going to try and resolve it tomorrow... but seems like I won't be able to go to the press conference. It's annoying me just thinking about it...

Thank god I have VIP seating ticket anyway... omfg I AM SEEING MY GIRLS SO SOON

Sooooo cut I'm missing out on airport shenanigans... but job interview far more important :sweatingbullets: have fun everyone! :D

In other news, looks like my media pass fell through due to a number of complications, which I am pissed about. I'm going to try and resolve it tomorrow... but seems like I won't be able to go to the press conference. It's annoying me just thinking about it...

Thank god I have VIP seating ticket anyway... omfg I AM SEEING MY GIRLS SO SOON

HAHA Mike it wont be the same without you ):

SERIOUSLY? That sucks! But its okay, like you said, you got VIP (:

i saw CNBLUE, Miss A, Shinee, TVXQ all came out from airport around 8.30am++

they all took the Korean Air.

Sorry i didn't manage to take pics...too busy starring for them to come out...surely there will be photos uploaded by our Soompiers soon....

there were many TVXQ red fans~~~~

Anyone know which hotel they staying?? can share some light for us ~~~~ Thanks :wub: :wub:

i saw CNBLUE, Miss A, Shinee, TVXQ all came out from airport around 8.30am++

they all took the Korean Air.

Sorry i didn't manage to take pics...too busy starring for them to come out...surely there will be photos uploaded by our Soompiers soon....

there were many TVXQ red fans~~~~

Anyone know which hotel they staying?? can share some light for us ~~~~ Thanks :wub: :wub:

So jealous!! ahhh.... i wonder what r they going to do with their spare time... hmm.. maybe sight-seeing??

So that's 4 groups... where's the rest?? on a different flight or just came out different time?

Guest mutiarachoicampos

I'm selling 2 VIP seating tickets in A6!

PM me if interested, if not, could you please help me spread the word?

Thank you! :)

hey about your tickets, how much are you selling them for? can i please email you or yeah email me. adlinalayus@gmail.com.au thank you :)

Guest happy go lucky

Heard the airport was amazing this morning, sorry I wasn't there...

BUT I will be there tomorrow morning waiting for SNSD!!!

And yep there are media passes... for media only obviously.

Today was intense. Seriously O_O

The groups that came were DBSK, SHINee, Beast (minus Kikwang), Miss A, 2AM, 4 minute on one flight,

And Kara, Sistar and Kikwang on another flight!

At first i was inside the airport, just outside the arrival gate. But it was so packed, i was near the back (at the doors).

So when they came out, my first fancam was SOOOO SHAKY cos i literally was being jammed between two people (and some really irit girl was screaming OPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAAEEEEEYYYYYYEEEEEEEOOOOO)

So, i decided to run outside to the buses to get a better view. But damn those celebrities walk fast! By the time i got outside most of them were already boarding the buses or already inside the buses!

But for the second batch of celebs, i got to see them pretty close.

I'm currently editing the vids (gonna put music over the top cos the screaming of the girl next to me is really unbearable), and will post back when i upload (:

Last resort to ask here because I'm not too sure which other community is sorta active enough to answer this question in regards to tomorrow.

Accoding to JKEnt's FAQ

Can I take a camera or recording device into the concerts?

Yes - Cameras and recording devices are permitted for personal images only. You may not use cameras or recording devices for commercial purposes. Professional cameras with 3 inch lenses and above and camera tripods are not permitted.

Contradicts with ANZ Stadiums regulations in reference to cameras. Although ANZ lets you bring in cameras they must only be still cameras (although sorta pointless because everyone now a days has cameras that can record. I was planning on bringing a DSLR but the lens size is less than 3inches/7cms - based on JKE's FAQ should I assume it should be alright to bring my DSLR? Or should I not risk it and just bring well any other camera :\ Is anyone else thinking of bringing DSLRs?

^ Best not to. What if you really can't bring it in ? What are you gonna do with it after ? And its not the fact that they dont want you recording. DSLR can produce much more professional looking photos which can then be sold or like used without permission. There are events which will let you have DSLRs, like those red carpet ones where you can see all those media marked photos but theyre not allowed there, unless I assume you have media pass

Guest happy go lucky

Decided not to go airport later... I just got home (3:05am as I type this) and I'm going to need sleep given the amount of energy I'll be using.

I think I'll get to ANZ around 2pmish~

Nice vid Vicki!!! I am jelly!!!!!

Archived