I CHEATED ON HER/SHE CHEATED ON ME

Guest RyanSaid

Sorry to say ... I find the thread starter is not a genius case.

Just posted 2 days ago and things can resolve or suddenly turned so fast into his favor.

That his wife cheated also ... How weird?

Suddenly, he dare to confide to his wife

The best part is initally he said he is 26 and now he claimed he is 29

The whole things is too fake to me ...

I think I am an idiot who take his thread seriously but he treated me like fool going around in ride.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aimeelinluvyunhojung

I WAS RIGHT!!! I read your thread yesterday (when u didnt change it) and i have to admit i was a bit mad but then I started thinking, what if his wife is cheating as well? (cuz u said she started becoming distant).

Anyway, im soo glad everything worked out!!!! goodluck with u and ur gf! =)

I just hope this doesnt happen to me in the future T.T

Guest Peace&Love

Sorry to say ... I find the thread starter is not a genius case.

Just posted 2 days ago and things can resolve or suddenly turned so fast into his favor.

That his wife cheated also ... How weird?

Suddenly, he dare to confide to his wife

The best part is initally he said he is 26 and now he claimed he is 29

The whole things is too fake to me ...

I think I am an idiot who take his thread seriously but he treated me like fool going around in ride.

He said he was 26 when the lost that connection with his wife. He never said he was 26 now.

In fact, he even said that Ellie is 20 and he is 29 in the first edit. In that same edit, he said that he was going to tell his wife "today or tomorrow". He didn't suddenly "dare to confide to his wife".

I highly doubt this is all fake, but if it is, your points are invalid.

Oh my...not the update I was expecting so you and your wife cheated but stayed together for the sake of your kids. Well good luck in the future.

Guest prettyLOVEE

You act like you did something great & you're trying to teach us, really? And is this fake because you called your mistress Ellie and now it's Eliza? wtf..

You act like you did something great & you're trying to teach us, really? And is this fake because you called your mistress Ellie and now it's Eliza? wtf..

Ellie can be short for Eliza lol.

Guest candyXkev

Thanks for sharing, I am not going to judge you or your story; even though if that happened to me or my close ones, I wouldn't be so happy. Your intention is to inform us and warn us, I guess. Me and my guy are taking things slowly...personally, more than I would want, but he truly believes that he knows the kind of things that are likely to happen to us if we rushed, he'd seen these things happen to his friends/family. Well,, good luck! hope things get better

Guest hippocampus

Get a good lawyer. Don't let that amicable ending fool you. Only a fool would be stingy picking a lawyer. Find the best one you can afford. You're screwed if you live in a community property state.  Don't marry Ellie either, her earnings can be considered when determining child support.

haha. :lol: Happy Endings do exists.

Guest mrsbunnyrabbit

This is quite a story. It's so sad for the children with such irresponsible and selfish parents.

And frankly please don't try to teach us what's right and what's wrong when you yourself are so messed up.

Guest kikujiro8

This is quite a story. It's so sad for the children with such irresponsible and selfish parents.

And frankly please don't try to teach us what's right and what's wrong when you yourself are so messed up.

I agree.

Life can be savored and appreciated if you marry early and have kids as well.

Guest Rekidai

i read your edits and the story from the beginning im not going to judge, people make mistakes. It sucks that you waited awhile before telling your wife but at least you told her and instead of just dragging this on. I hope you do take things slow with Ellie and not to marry so fast.

Archived