Guest Tekashi

[tvN] hosts: No Hong Chul, Shin Yeong Il

Korea's Got Talent

코리아 갓 탤런트

KGT.jpg

broadcast station: tvN

broadcast day: Saturday

official site: HERE

description: Korea's Got Talent is an Korean reality television show which premiered on 4 June 2011 on the tvN Asia. The show was based on the Got Talent series format that originated with Britain's Got Talent.

judges:

Koleen Park

mentor01.jpg

Jang Jin

mentor02.jpg

Song Yoon Ah

mentor03.jpg

hosts: No Hong Chul, Shin Yeong Il

DOWNLOADS

episode 01 (110604) - Kpopweb

episode 02 (110611) - Kpopweb

episode 03 (110618) - Kpopweb

episode 04 (110625) - Kpopweb

episode 05 (110702) - Kpopweb

episode 06 (110709) - Kpopweb

episode 07 (110716) - Kpopweb

episode 08 (110723) - Kpopweb

episode 09 (110730) - Kpopweb

episode 10 (110806) - Kpopweb

episode 11 (110813) - Kpopweb

FINAL (110820) - Kpopweb

Special Broadcast (110714) - Kpopweb

Special - Behind Story (110722) - Kpopweb

Guest Tekashi

the girl who!

You`re welcome. :]

There is 2nd episode out, but I didn`t have time to watch it yet.... T.T But I saw some screencaps and I spot No Hong Chul - as co-host - so now I just have to start watching it. ^^

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Sung Bong’s moving rendition on Korea’s Got Talent induces tears and controversy

f86632b6e8477f1b2bc6be1dac3f3d1b.jpg

On tvN’s audition program “Korea’s Got Talent”, the audience was moved by Choi Sung Bong, believing that he had a rough childhood with no musical training.

On the show, he stated, “When I was three years old, I went to an orphanage, but because of the beatings, I ran away when I was five and lived alone by selling gum on the streets. For ten years, I lived like a fly. I was eventually able to graduate elementary and middle school through qualification examinations and the first thing that I ever liked was music.”

It may have seemed like he had a tough childhood, but when netizens researched and found out that he actually was musically trained from attending the Dae Jun vocal department, controversy arose. His side defended this by saying that he had already revealed this information previously.

Although he had also revealed that he took the qualification exams for elementary school and junior high school before graduating from an arts high school, this statement was edited out of the broadcast.

Even though he touched the hearts of viewers with his beautiful voice, the editing by the producers caused him to become embroiled in a controversy that left viewers both confused and angry after discovering that he had graduated from an arts high school.

“Korea’s Got Talent” producers emphasized that they did not edit it that way intentionally and aired the full interview on June 5th at 9:50 PM KST. Producers stated, “We merely wanted the episode to flow. We did not have any other intentions. We have decided to broadcast the interview in full because we felt that there was room for misunderstanding by the public.”

They continued, “It is true that Choi Sung Bong passed his qualification exams in order to enter Daejun Arts High School, but he was not able to attend classes because of his financial difficulties. The fact that he graduated from an arts high school was already known by not only the producers and judges, but by the audience members as well. We didn’t feel that it was necessary to include his high school career when people were already so touched with his singing, which is why we cut it out.”

In the video, Choi explained, “I did enter an arts high school, but there was no instructor. I wanted to drop out, but instead, I attended classes by myself and studied alone.”

Regardless of the small controversy, you can’t deny his talent, Choi Sung Bong amazed the audience with his great voice by singing ‘Nella Fantasia’ on “Korea’s Got Talent”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/choi-sung-bongs-moving-rendition-on-koreas-got-talent-induces-tears-and-controversy

Guest Tekashi

Any reflects of todays contestants (or from previous episodes?). I hope we can talk here, not only post links. :]

Bae Soo Bi - she was such a cutieee~ :D

Seo Jeong Hwan - beat-box & drums? I really liked this combo

Kim Tae Hyeon - like by her vocal

Going back to watching, later will update 1st post with list of people which pass.

Guest adikkeluangman

MonsterMG of ‘Korea’s Got Talent’ steals routine from ‘America’s Best Dance Crew’

On June 13th, dance crew ‘Poreotics‘ (the season five champions of “America’s Best Dance Crew“) uploaded a video onto their official Facebook page of a Korean dance crew named ‘Monster MG‘, who allegedly stole their routine for tvN’s “Korea’s Got Talent“.

Poreotics wrote, “WE MADE IT TO KOREA :) We’re actually pretty flattered LOL. Big ups to DiamondUpDown for putting this together for us.”

The comparison video pits the two routines side-by-side, and viewers immediately noticed that MonsterMG plagiarized Poreotics’ choreography.

“Korea’s Got Talent” Twitter responded to the claims by writing, “We have taken action ^^ The producers are very upset with the situation right now. They’ve already made it to the semi-finals so we will discuss the policies with the producers and tvN before we make any further announcements.”

=======

UPDATE

=======

They wrote again on Facebook, “In regards to the Korea’s Got Talent Vid: Thanks to everyone for sending the links to us and and letting us know what’s going on. We appreciate your support! However, we know that dancing always stems from somewhere or someone and things like this happen all the time. We are extremely flattered that we are being recognized all the way in Korea :)) Possible next stop?”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/monstermg-of-koreas-got-talent-steals-routine-from-americas-best-dance-crew

Guest Tekashi

I`ve just update 1st post with more infos.

Plus - photos of judges. Taken from official site.

gottalent_20110330_024.jpg

gottalent_20110330_023.jpg

gottalent_20110330_022.jpg

gottalent_20110330_021.jpg

gottalent_20110330_020.jpg

gottalent_20110330_019.jpg

gottalent_20110330_018.jpg

gottalent_20110330_017.jpg

gottalent_20110330_016.jpg

gottalent_20110330_015.jpg

gottalent_20110330_014.jpg

gottalent_20110330_013.jpg

gottalent_20110330_012.jpg

gottalent_20110330_011.jpg

gottalent_20110330_010.jpg

gottalent_20110330_009.jpg

gottalent_20110330_008.jpg

gottalent_20110330_007.jpg

gottalent_20110330_006.jpg

gottalent_20110330_005.jpg

gottalent_20110330_004.jpg

gottalent_20110330_003.jpg

gottalent_20110330_002.jpg

gottalent_20110330_001.jpg

cr: tvN + tekashi @ soompi

Please, do NOT hotlink!! If reup - write all credits!

Guest adikkeluangman

Justin Bieber & Perez Hilton praise “Korea’s Got Talent” sensation Choi Sung Bong

tn_1308221763_494635458_0.jpg

A performance from the debut episode of the cable channel tvN’s “Korea’s Got Talent” has left an inspiring effect on many people across the world.

On the 16th, famous entertainment blog, “PerezHilton” and Justin Bieber’s official Facebook, shared the viral video of Choi Sung Bong’s story and performance from “Korea’s Got Talent”.

Justin Bieber posted the video on his Facebook, which was previously uploaded on his manager’s, Scotter’s, twitter. He said, “This is awesome. NEVER SAY NEVER and good luck to this kid,” showing his interest and hope for Choi Sung Bong to not give up on his dream with his meaningful phrase, Never Say Never, which was also the title for his 3-D documentary/concert film. The post hasn’t even been up for 24 hours yet has received over 41,000 likes and about 8000 different reactions.

In addition, gossip blog, “Perezhilton” posted the video along with the words, “Get your tissues ready, because this story definitely moved us to tears! Such an inspirational story and performance, you just have to watch it. We wish you all the luck, Sung-Bong Choi!!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/justin-bieber-perez-hilton-praise-koreas-got-talent-sensation-choi-sung-bong

Hello !!

I enjoy this show.

So we now know all the finalists.

I really like Kim Tae-hyun, she's so cute and has a great voice.

And love Kim Ha-joon too, his sand animations are amazing, and so far the stories are touching.

IUV are so fun. Love their expressions.

Archived