[9] Icons

Pseudonym

Guest music &jys

haha, your devil beside one is really cute! esp the pic. oliva is really prettty [if that's her name]. those eyes -envious- (:

Guest habibi

:o I've never seen anything comic book style before...Those look awesome xD And the rest just plain ROCK.

My guesses: 1.Julia Roberts, 2. No clue 3. No idea and 4. Reese Wetherspoon(sp?)

Guest ally.

Ohhh, I adore the comic styled ones.

Lemme guess, lol.

1. Julia Roberts.

2. Keira Knightley?

3. don't know

4. Reese Witherspoon

Hah, am I right? :D

Guest asianrice

Wah, the DBY icon is so cute. The comic ones are pretty cool, I'm having trouble guessing the third one. @__@

Guest trashstar

1. julia roberts

2. keira knightley

3. derno o.O

4. reese witherspoon

i'm still wondering how you do the comic book effect xD wanna write a tutorial on this? :P

the last icon is pretty and cute ^^

Guest Soho Doll

I recognize the first two girls and the last one! I dunno who that third girl is though, haha.

I really like the coloring of the Olivia icons. (: I think they're perhaps, a little too sharpened.

Guest Inconnu

Hehe ^___^ Your DBY icon

reminds me of the ones in my siggy

made by Yumi. You two have common

styles, neh?

=D ohh, but I love your Olivia icon sets!

Theyre lovely.

Guest yumi-chan

I love Oliva =D she has such a nice voice, and your icons are beautiful! A very distinct style, I like the comic style the most! =]

--Yumi

Guest el dia

I love the comic style icons. great job.. no clue for third one.. i at first thought it may be Choi Ji Woo.. but i think not... :P

Guest hiSHUA!

Oooo that's really unique with the comic book like style! haha and olivia is so pretty <33 i love devil beside you, they're so cute together! LOL.

Guest alluring^melody

first = Julia Roberts =X

I love the comic book style, it's really unique. =) I like the b&w icon of OLIVIA. I love the sharpness of it. ^^v

Thanks for all the comments and you guys guessed right. The third one is Kim TaeHee ^^

1. julia roberts

2. keira knightley

3. derno o.O

4. reese witherspoon

i'm still wondering how you do the comic book effect xD wanna write a tutorial on this? :P

the last icon is pretty and cute ^^

I'd love to write a tutorial on this but I'm not very good with explaining the terms and all that. I'll try to find the tutorial where I learned this though ^^!

Guest tedskii.bear

those are really cool! the comic style sure is unique.. and the devil bside you icon is super cute!

-kaye

• 5 months later...
Guest karaoke

wow<3 I love "more olivia" styled icons xD

although every single one of them are awesome!! ^^

edit _______________________

T.T ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I bumped!!! >_<;;;;;;;;;

Archived