Quote Background Color

GOOMBA

What happened to it?
Whenever we quoted someone before this recent update, the background of the quote box was darker than the white forum body background so we could differentiate between our own reply and another person's quote. I was looking at an older topic with 100+ pages of replies (http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/79802-likas-papaya-soap) in the beauty section and noticed that I was reading the same text over, and over, and over again and thought people didn't know how to properly quote. :ph34r: Then I realized the quote scheme changed. What happened to the old darker color?

EDIT: this is what I mean.

PHOTO:

--------

dqrix0.jpg

--------

There's no dark blue/turquoise color to divide the quoted text from the replier's text.

Guest knockblock

I see you've been around from back in the days. You stated in another thread you were inactive for a while and recently returned to be active on the forums.

A year ago the site changed its layout. Resulting along with it are the new look of the forums, and as you see, the reputation system.

The quote scheme appearance are affected. For posts that were posted prior to the change. Don't know what happened to the darker color. All I know is it isn't like before. The current quote scheme seems fine too though.

Archived