♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest jin009

Just want to give my two cents on the situation with Dae Sung.

Honestly, I can see where the family is coming from, but it's not like he intentional ran over the person. It is what it is, an accident, from what the situation was there was a prior accident and this shouldn't be all blame on him, though it may sound like a broken record, it is true. Also, I do feel for the family, here is a possible culprit and they can blame him. It's very easy to blame but very hard to forgive, it takes a very big heart to forgive someone. All I hope is for the police to be able to confirm Dae Sung's innocence in that he wasn't the case for the death.

Guest sooinlove12

Well this is Korea. Sadly while there's a lot of things to love about the Korean culture theres also a lot of unfortunate differences that we just have to accept. Even if he is technically cleared of not killing him the media will probably never let him completely live it down. Thats just the way it is. Like I said hard times are ahead no matter what the report says so we should just brace for a lot of hate and unfairness, but also pull together to show our love for Dae.

completely agree

we have to prepare for the worse, but pray for the best. Life is unfair, but it does have its upsides. Whatever destiny is instore for daesung im ready to be there along side him. There is more love than hate for dae right now, and it will not change. This man has been too much of an angel and lived too honestly for it to be otherwise.......These hard times will make not only our fandom stronger but BB stronger as well...

When we get through this we will all be invincible :)

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] Taeyang on a vacation?

a0gE5.jpg

C: sol-mate // 南永裴是星星 @ baidu

I saw this photo long ago but I wasnt sure if the man with the mask was YB or not :lol: Now I was confirmed that it was Tae after seeing the photo on Baidu :P

Was he going hiking or smt? ^^

Another Photo of Show Luo and G-Dragon

*quoted image*

Credit: showluozhixiang@tumblr

A HQ-er photo of G-Dragon and Show Luo :D

COSkq.jpg

C: @WJ李莹莹 // 南永裴是星星 @ baidu

completely agree

we have to prepare for the worse, but pray for the best. Life is unfair, but it does have its upsides. Whatever destiny is instore for daesung im ready to be there along side him. There is more love than hate for dae right now, and it will not change. This man has been too much of an angel and lived too honestly for it to be otherwise.......These hard times will make not only our fandom stronger but BB stronger as well...

When we get through this we will all be invincible :)

Yup VIPs need to keep a "bend but don't break" mentality. This situation sucks all around, but if Dae can get the courage to make it through than so can we.

I haven't commented on the issue for the past couple of days because so far, it's been a haze for me. I didn't know which articles to trust, which to ignore, whether or not I should get defensive or whether or not I should leave people to attack with groundless accusations. Arguing with people like that exhausts me.

Anyway, given the news and developments that we have now, we can ascertain that Daesung did not deliberately hurt the victim, nor was it because of his negligence. People need to understand that. I can't begin to imagine what the family is feeling having lost someone so close to them, nor can I begin to understand what it is like for Daesung. Even if he was not the perpetrator of the tragedy, how could he accept the fact that he was involved just days after the incident. If it was me, I would lock myself up forever (a bit of an exaggeration but at least he turned up to the funeral site).

I guess as a public figure people do have expectations of him--that is, to apologise to the family and publicly express himself but he is after all, human. He's the type of person to bottle everything up, let bad things eat him up inside before burdening another with his problems. It is going to be difficult for him to recover from this, particularly psychologically. That is what I'm most worried about. Hyori confirms this with her tweets, as does YG.

I don't know what YG is doing really. PR wise, this is a disaster and YG hasn't done anything to better this really. I guess it is difficult for him but I don't know... maybe they should have responded to this in a differently.

Also, people have criticised a lot of VIPs for only caring about Daesung. As long as we're not disrespecting Mr Hyun, I don't see why that is so wrong. I love Daesung and even if we don't have direct contact, he is like a friend to me. He brightens up my day. He means something to me. Of course I'm going to care. Those who are blinded by fandom and make insensitive comments are another case altogether. I hope we as VIPs mature from something as significant as this.

This is such an unfortunate thing to have happened. I am deeply sorry towards the family of the victim but also to Daesung because in many ways, he is also a victim.

Guest littlevoice

My prayers goes to Mr. Hyun and Daesung.   May Mr. Hyun's soul rest in peace in the afterlife and may Daesung find peace, clarity and strength.

This news shocked me.  I really didn't know how to react the first time I heard of this news.  Its beyond anyone's speculation on how to view this unfortunate incident.  We are all entitled to our own opinions however we should remain sensitive with the issue since we are merely bystanders and have no concrete idea on how it exactly unfolded.  

Hang on VIPs! You all have my respect for defending Daesung in his time of need.  

BIG BANG fighting!  We are all behind you, and I know like a true family the 4 other members are helping Daesung cope up with everything that is happening around him.

Peace and love, to everyone in this forum :)

Guest samosvetleee

{Screen-cap} Nyongtory fan account  from ''Great Concert'' back  in 2009 {Translation}

scr.png

Original post  @ jwalkervip.tumblr.com

Translated&shared via mystifize @ twitter

Credit : @mystifize

Guest hermibc

I think we get criticized by antis is enough, do not say any bad things like "will Dae withdrawal", "why YG do this, not do this...", "YG's bad, suck". We're saying these things for what? I make me sadder.

I know Dae and YG feel sorry from the bottom of their hearts, and do all the right things in their opinions. I'm on Dae's side. I know he's a really really good person. He raised me up, was by my side when I was down (though he never knows it). I owe him, so it's the time to pay him back.

I really love him, so I only pray for him and never criticized him for any reason, at least with this bad situation

Guest gossipgirl01

For the past few days I've been both saddened and optimistic on what's going on... :(

I know that Daesung will not be imprisoned even if it turns out that the second collision caused the death of Mr. Hyun because it's anaccident and based on the article of the "Possible Penalties for Daesung", he will only be liable for paying damages to the family, or will only be penalized for over speeding; but nevertheless, the emotional stress that Daesung is having and the negative reports about him are what makes my heart really really really heavy and wrecked.. 

I think I understand where the "anger"of some of his family members is coming from. I think it was triggered by the actions of YG entertainment especially Mr. YG. Admit it or not, with his statement on YG-life he is more concerned about Daesung which is normal for a CEO of the company and as a person who knows daesung for almost 6 years already, but as a person with moral values for them, it should not be the case

The KVIPs are right, more than daesung and anyone else, the family members of the deceased person are the ones most suffering.  One of the most important things us IVIPs should always keep in mind is that, Koreans are by nature “values-bounded”. With such situations, you are obliged to apologize and keep your head down than being self-spoken and free minded if not, you are a very disrespectful person in their eyes (YG).  Even if there are still no final statements regarding it, as long as you are the ‘suspect”, all blameswill be on you and not what we are familiar with “You remain innocent until proven guilty” L  But I know deep in their hearts they still believe daesung is innocent and also the one in pain, but more than anything else, even if you are in psychological trauma and etc, you must also pay respect to them and at least show them that they are the priorityand not myself (like what YG is acting about daesung)..  That is what I think the family is thinking making them act as such.

This is also why I am not reading articles about daesung in other Kpop sites, unless it’s Bigbang/2ne1 fansites because I know that I cannot control myself to reply to those hateful comments about Dae-dae once I started reading them.  As VIPs, let’s just wait for the final statement from the police… as VIPs let’s not criticize or be disappointed by the sudden changes of the families statements… as VIPs let’s just not be affected more than the extent to which we should be affected by it…as VIPS let’s be more sensitive to the family as much as we are concerned with Daesung… as VIPs don’t let the hateful perceptions of other people towards Daesung affect our ability to wait and be patient, hopefully soon they will take back what they said and be the biggest slap in their faces…. as VIPs let’s not ask for daesung to not cry…  as VIPs let’s just wait and trust Daesung, and be stronger for him..

DAESUNG, JUST CRY BUT PROMISE US SOON YOU’LL SMILE!

My heart is not breaking… It’s already broken… T_T

Guest shinhdeplol

Have these photos been posted? :)

[PHOTOS] 110824 Official photos of BIGBANG on M!Countdown

3548e96429c5ca80e6113ab.jpg

d3fd05149de89f0cf919b88.jpg

e1da73c47e90aa68e4dd3b8.jpg

c993d7c295ab6cf48326acb.th.jpg0103a2570447207943a75b8.th.jpg3548e96429daca80e6113ab.th.jpg4970be8d70f0878efc1f10b.th.jpg

4cf0e6b27e00012e8ad4b2b.th.jpg70df8f1fca36981842a9ad8.th.jpgaa2830f2a65ce4b27709d7b.th.jpgb1654a0fd1c283f22fddd48.th.jpgb5762211ad72965c4b90a7b.th.jpg

C: mnet.com // 南永裴是星星 @ baidu

Guest Lila90

No one has a plan about how to handle something like this. We didn't see Daesung or had to watch him breakdown AND handle the media at the same time. YG is afterall human. I'm not saying he's perfect or does everything perfectly.  No one does that.  I'm just saying I can't judge in this type of situation. Even I don't know what I would do or say if I was in YG's place

Guest mya1

^Yup. I agree. YG is also in difficult situation. Every step he made, there are some people will criticize him. 

As for now, i don't want to comment anything about how YG was handling this situation. We can comment and give opinion, but i'm sure, YG is just trying his best to help daesung. 

{TRANS} YG Fam One Concert staff's tweet about Daesung

ygoneconcertstafftweet.jpg

Several years ago when we held the YG Family One Concert (That concert started from 12am and has running time for more than 5 hours), after the concert was finished there was a boy who came up to the stage alone and gave 90 degrees bow while saying 'you've worked hard' to the staffs that have been collecting the stuffs including me ...That boy's name was BIGBANG's Daesung.

Source: 권지용돋네@bbvipz

Translated by: Winalicious@BigBangVIP.net

Guest shinhdeplol

I just saw these 2 funny fanaccounts of BIGBANG :lol: Im pretty sure they have been shared before but let me repost okay? :P

in the musical 'sonagi', there was a scene where seungri took off his shirt for the female lead to put on. since he was wearing a button up shirt, it would cling to his body when it was soaked from the rain. a couple of noona fans and VIPs wanted to see seungri's sexy body and was so excited at the thought of it that they kept shouting "take it off! take it off! seungri ah! take it ALL OFF!" ....they forgot they were watching a musical <-----HAHAHA omg.

TOP doesn't like to show too much skin. one time when TOP finished singing on stage for inkigayo, fans could see the sweat drenched on his back so they shouted, "oppa take your jacket off! it's too hot isn't it?" but TOP looked at the fans and replied, "i'm....cold"

^ Typical TOP :lol: Even when he was drenched with sweat he would never take off his jacket :lol:

C: mystifize@twitter // TOP_effectBB @ 6theory

Guest auriella_varela

this is my first time posting here although i've been lurking here sometimes...

this situation makes me want to come and share some encouragement both to the deceased family and Daesung....

hope this will lead both party to a better life despite the bitter experience they have now...

especially for Daesung, as he always brighten my days with his voice and smile...

i believe you can through this...

fighting!

and i really proud with Daesung's fans...

keep on supporting him...

Guest gossipgirl01

MY FELLOW VIPS PLEASE HELP US WITH THIS!

http://www.tweetdeck...uge5Prod/~f83Ef

VOTE FOR BIGBANG PLEASE! 

EVEN THOUGH I DOUBT IF THEY CAN AFFORD THESE BIG NAMES :(  

BUT AT LEAST TRY TO VOTE.. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! 

SOOMPI PLEASE PROMOTE THIS AS WELL.. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! 

#wesupportdaesung