♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

I can't seem to make myself visit any of their DC fansites.... are the antis really taking over? I just can't read, or even peak... my heart might not take it.

^ yeah like what beisung said, it was only a few hours that anti posts took over DCDS, they got it back and i just checked and they actually already cleaned it up. all anti posts have been deleted and actual updates were only left.

however, like in bestiz... BB's group and individual DC galleries are far from normal or business as usual. surprised that even their individual DC galleries are all very quiet right now. Like in DCGD, only 2 posts on the day it happened and not even one posted yesterday June 1st in korea. if they post, they only do for actual updates like the Lotte pics or NAN for Dae. None of those funny spazz and fangirl/fanboy posts in DCBB & solo DCgall. i guess it shows that aside from a couple of solo fans, their DCs are still run by mainly VIPs. view counts still seem normal though so i guess they havent actually deserted the sites, it's just that kVIPs from what i've seen in BBVIPZ are trying to tell everyone to stay calm, pray and wait patiently for the final investigation.

i think they dont want to cause any more trouble for the fandom by being loud and vocal since we all know how netizens and antis are. they're choosing to remain silent while supporting the boys. us, international fans, actually seem to have been more vocal about the entire thing.

Guest sarahkristine

It's nice to know that K-VIPs are keeping a low profile. I don't think being too noisy and defensive would do any good to BB, Dae, or the fandom. But I do hope Dae knows that both Korean and foreign fans are supporting him.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I'm actually very pleased to hear that KVIPS are very silent on the story and not fight back with antis...just deleting antis posts...and are all just waiting for the investigations to be done with! I thought it was gonna turned out like another 2PM situation or JYJ vs. DBSK...but thank god, it's not like that...I hope and wishes the best for the victim's family...and I also hope that Daesung won't take it too hard on himself, though I know it's hard to do as this could be a lifetime memory like YG had said....

Guest sakime-yong

This news breaks my heart and become so teary :tears:

Im so worried for Daesung as a fan and as a person.

Thinking about this incident is much more harder for those involved,...

That is why I know that every people's opinion's or suggestion cannot be easily happened and as possible as they want it to be.

This kind of situation is very difficult and cannot be taken or can end in just a period of time.

Just think or their side,give them time and imagine when you are in their shoes.

People are just quick to judge and criticize as long as they can..

I don't know what in a world can describe(those antis) or those who cannot give their respect to others that will do everything to badmouthing them or hurting them in their words.

I just hope others would learn to RESPECT and stop wasting their time to post harsh comments everywhere and etc.They are only making themselves as hopeless and shameless.

It will not gain anything.....

Esp when a LIFE is involved in this incident.

"Now Im thinking and thankfully to be apart of VIP fandom that not just paid attention to those

who attacked DAe and us.Instead We show our deepest Love,support and concerned for dae."

And we also give way and condolences To Mr.Hyun............

VIP's fighting

Dae fighting

BIG BANG fighting

WE VIP's will always be here for BIG BANG

Guest Lila90

This time, I think K-netizens are reasonable. As I worry over Dae's condition, I'm more concerned with the way YG handling the situation now. YG himself using speculations to explain the accident is not a smart move to make. Moreover, all he's done up till now is spreading explanations, not doing any practical action. Morally, shouldn't they show up to take responsibility and give out condolences to the deceased's family? This is definitely not the time for crying and isolating yourself Dae, plz show up to take responsibility.

If he shows up, the family is going to get harassed even more by people and the media  which they don't need or want. Morally, he is doing the right thing by giving the family time to grieve. Remember Mr. Hyun's parents don't even know he's deceased yet.  How would you feel if you were in Daesung's shoes?  People cry when they are depressed.

Guest juang_bb

I'm actually very pleased to hear that KVIPS are very silent on the story and not fight back with antis...just deleting antis posts...and are all just waiting for the investigations to be done with! I thought it was gonna turned out like another 2PM situation or JYJ vs. DBSK...but thank god, it's not like that...I hope and wishes the best for the victim's family...and I also hope that Daesung won't take it too hard on himself, though I know it's hard to do as this could be a lifetime memory like YG had said....

yes, im very pleased too with how kVIPs are dealing with the situation there.

anyway, on to something POSITIVE:

BIGBANG RANKS 3RD IN ORICON'S MAY MONTHLY ALBUM CHARTS

mayoricon.jpg

congrats boys!!! slowly but surely... they've outdone themselves and that's really all that matters! :) (first smiley i used in 2 DAYS!)

Guest dada

Haters going to hate,that's their job anyway.

Even the most reasonable thing will be trash in their eyes.

On the happier note,through this incident

we can see how big & great of a family YG FAM

are VIPs(overseas and locals alike).Through this incident I can see more active

silent lurkers while voicing out their love & support

towards YG,Big bang & utmostly Daedae.

And you guys & girls are awesome~! ;)

Guest callistacallie

i saw on my mobile twitter that TOP tweeted an encouraging message for Daesung too! (i can't find a picture though - at office and Twitter is banned)

(i'm not sure if its TOP's official twitter.. apologies but it is @topofbb)

i too am staying away from "all media" and reading only Soompi only because somehow, i feel it is more objective.

pray that Daesung can come out of this unfortunate event stronger and hopefully, he too is staying away from all the media that is mainly bombarded with antis.

VIPs are here for Daesung!!!!

Guest koreanfan74

Can you please tel me what happened? I dont know what's going on with KVIPs?

Guest beiusung

GDragon still participate in IC song event

here

so we will see the boys more even just only GD , i will never complain 

Guest wanderlove

I think it's best for KVIPS to be quiet for now because there's no results for the investigation yet... we saw what happened to other groups, not mentioning any names, that has fans who aggressively answered and fought along with the antis... they're waiting for the right time to speak up.. and we know how antis are.. they're just seeking attentions right now because the media are all over the story.. but i hope reporters don't just report the negative things that antis are doing and factor in what some VIPS, koreans or internationals, are doing and have done through this time...

as for the international fans, i think we are very vocal because we're not there near YGE and Daesung... being vocal is only we can do to show the support and protection for Daesung.. and in this way, we can let him know that we are here, far away yet near him... for now, we are the loud voice when KVIPS are silent because we know that antis can't touch us.. K-antis that is...

Guest know_nothing

If he shows up, the family is going to get harassed even more by people and the media which they don't need or want. Morally, he is doing the right thing by giving the family time to grieve. Remember Mr. Hyun's parents don't even know he's deceased yet. How would you feel if you were in Daesung's shoes? People cry when they are depressed.

Don't get offend by my comment you guyz. By stating this, I don't mean they should attend the funeral publicly, which will attract the media for sure. Maybe Daesung's parents can show up and share their condolences, because they're kept low profile, that will not attract unnecessary attention. Yes, that's how people will do in my country in this situation, let the elders show respect. Maybe I was overwhelmed with worry that the other parties could have felt that they were forgotten and left out because of lacking contact, which is not this case luckily.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. Now I feel more at peace and can wait patiently for the final statement.

Guest samosvetleee

GDragon still participate in IC song event

here

so we will see the boys more even just only GD , i will never complain

{PHOTO} G-Dragon on the set of ''Infinity Challenge'' Recording

GDmuhan110602_01.jpg

Source via 더블샤인/DCMUHAN

Shared via @TeamBIGBANG

Guest shinhdeplol

Has this been posted before? :)

BIGSHOW 2011 - G-Dragon's cracked tooth

Translation

GD: My tooth cracked/chipped~

Cameraman: Aigoo..! (Oh wow!) O_O

GD: I'm in big trouble~ It was during the concert... That's why during the middle of the concert I was performing like this! (raises his hand up to his mouth)

Cameraman: Why did it chip?

GD: Because I bumped it against the mike

GD: So it bumped and on my tongue, a piece of my tooth was there. I was like, "Wh-what is this? What the-" and I touched my tooth and something was missing T_T

C: JuneofJuly @ YT

That must have hurt like HELLLL :unsure::unsure: I wonder why Jiyong looked calm like this :mellow:

Guest saka9918

[Twitter Cap] Info about G-Dragon recording ''Infinity Challenge'' today.

GD.jpg

Credit : mystifize@twitter

At least we have some info about the boys :(

#wesupportDaesung

Guest beiusung

[info] GD @ recording IC

all eyes focused on GD today . He looked so sad and quiet......it must be tough for BIGBANG boys to appear on public now....

cre; twitter

OMG.............Boys what can i do for you?

I feel so bad reading some negativity on the thread about Dae should be taking up responsibility.

Honestly i hope people would refrain from speculating too much about Daesung's situation.

He's currently in shock and common sense would dictate that he's not in a good shape to go on public and

visit the deceased family without causing media frenzy.

Isnt it enough that he feels so responsible for the guy's death that he doesnt talk to anyone? He cooperated

w/ the police what more can he do at this point? Let's wait for the investigation to end.

I hope we slow down on pointing out speculations about Daesung. VIPS arent the only ones reading this thread, we might be giving wrong impression or hurt the feelings of the people who are the reason why we call ourselves VIPS.

These are hard times people - honestly. While this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I certainly hope that we would be more careful and mindful of the words that we post/say. One way or another, comments here and in other BBthreads do reach the boys' camp and such negativity will only aggravate the situation. Worst, some of the boys just might actually be reading all of these. Ugh.