♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

HK01 Interview

Q. Do you have plans to open Aori Ramen in Hong Kong?
RI: Yes, I want to open one in a shopping mall in Central, but the rent is too expensive. Know anyone you can introduce me to? 

They did this interview when he was in HK for the Love Only press-con...when asked what type of movie he wanted to do again, he said, “still romance ones because TOP is already doing action ones, no need for me to do it”

Q. Done anything romantic for ur gf in real life?
RI: I like to do surprise parties. Romantic...maybe I’d arrange the building opposite of the resto to show the name of the girl
Q. U sure that’s romantic?
RI: Sth that wastes money for sure but the person may not like it lol

RI to VIPs: Honestly, I dun feel uneasy although BIGBANG will have a blank period cuz I know the members & I will gather again soon. VIPs, we will definitely see u soon

Taeyang makes his second entry on Billboard Hot Tours, charting in no. 46 with his concert in Chicago last September

His first entry was with New York show, 3,509 attended and $539,949 revenue, and charted in no. 74

180222 eskimo7474 instagram update with Daesung:

27892976_2004703226469449_31738967448742
“Daesung....you are an Angel...so I give you Wings from the bottom of my heart
I hope you will always find ways to fly to your fans’ hearts.....will miss you immensely my friend.....“

8 episodes of the new variety/reality/sitcom, ‘YG Electronics’ will be broadcasted on Netflix soon~Seungri, Yoo Byung Jae, Lee Jaejin confirmed to appear w/guest appearances by Daesung, IKON, WINNER, Dara, Jinusean, Blackpink, One etc

G-DRAGON X IBK - GD CARD

G-Dragon And Teddy Recognized For Top Earnings From Songwriting Royalties In 2017

Can't imagine where kpop would be right now without GD or Teddy
YG owes his entire life and all his coins to them. 
14.jpg?w=611&h=408

original.gif

Related image
Teddy really came out the womb with a hat and hoodie:wub:

tumblr_mkzqhd7kO31s0ga5lo2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_mkzqhd7kO31s0ga5lo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_mkzqhd7kO31s0ga5lo3_r1_500.gif
Don't forget Jiyong had all the pressure in the world on him, but still gave us MADE :bawling:

180221 eskimo7474 instagram:

27893038_169517757169761_646414483669699
"Although we are very sad to see you go, we will always remember you at this happy state
We will never forget you for a moment, so please hurry back to us safely and soon. God bless you and we love you so very much❣"