♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest gossipgirl01

I hope it will not be aired.. and if so, i wish I REALLY REALLY HOPE that KBS will be fair and don't make things up.. GOSH KBS IS REALLY SCARY! 

Guest LadyBee

Something to lift up the mood :)

a VIP and her bf went to bigbang's mv set & were kissing in the  underground parking lot when TOP was walking by. she was waving her hand  telling him to go away, but TOP thought she was saying hello to him so  he said loudly, "ah annyeong!" everyone was embarrassed by then...

Credit: mystifize@twitter

lol :lol:

Guest mya1

i am also kinda hoping that they don't aired that interview. i don't know and can't predict how will the reaction of Korean netizens about it. hope it turn out good for dae and YG. 

Guest sergeantkero

IM SO EXCITED TO HEAR THAT DIPLO IS IN KOREA NOW!! ! I hope they are going to make GD&TOP album vol 2 :D hihihi BIGBANG full album will do too :) 

dont take this in the wrong way, but after everything happened with daesung, i just relieved they are still working on something :D i hope daesung is okay now

Guest hayakatsu

i think we shouldn't be bothered by this since malaysia is malaysia, and korea is korea.. they can use "VIP" since YGE is in korea, so does bigbang and the official VIP. we cannot expect YG to take actions with this, and i don't even think they do care about that.. it's not like YG invented the word VIP and/or that they are the only one who has the right to own the name.. but such rude comments and perception of these people are what i cannot not be bothered about, but let's not just stress ourselves with this.. And to our fellow malaysian vips, it would be sweeter to love kpop but the same time patronizing your own local music as well..  just continue loving our boys and that would be more than enough.. :) 

wasn't saying so that YG would take action against it. just that IF he has that name trademarked then he absolutely could sue. hmm. YG sure didn't invent it. but it would be nice if someone didn't take away that name from us. =/ it's just awkward and just plain unsettling. out off all the words in the language of man they had to choose that particular name and that one guy had to dress and act like a particular taeyang that we know.

yeah, i don't even really care it's just that the way they respond to us fans were soooooo RUDE and stuck up and just plain arrogant! and to clarify, i'm just explaining things from what my friend told me. i wasn't involved in the fight. lol. i was the one who's always late abt these things. i was like, "really?? you guys fought with them???" so yeah. i don't really give a minicooper. i just hated that they were so stuck up and calling us koreaboos and stuff. anyway. whatevs. i just brought it up since the previous post mentioned abt a boyband debuting with the name VIP and i just wanted to share that there already IS a boyband by the name of VIP.

i'm...>> not really a fan of my local scene. sorry. it's just full of copy this and copy that. i've never watched a local drama in my life. and i only listen to some local indie bands like hujan, yuna, bittersweet, oag. so yeah.

--------------------

eventhough i didn't participate in the project, i think we shouldn't get too negative about the situation. lets have a little faith in the goodness of a human being. the YG and KBS feud isn't with the whole entire KBS corporation. it's just with that one PD for XXBANK yeah?? so, even though i do have a little bit of worry that they would shed a bad light on our sincere efforts, i'm hoping that they would put on an honest point of view and not seeing it as us gifting a man that has possibly killed another man.

anyways, i don't think the public or even the netizens would say anything bad abt daesung -except the irrational ignorant haters of course. he's been nothing but an angel throughout his career. he was never seen as rude or fake or dishonest ever. so i'm hoping that people would latch onto that and be kind with him.

fighting guys. we all need the positivity we can get,

-------------------

i am so GLAD to hear that diplo and harry kim are with GDTOP in the studio right now. i hope they're working on a GDTOP part 2. am glad that we're all keep on keepin on through this hard time.

i hope daesung has been able to cheer up a bit. oh gosh i can't even imagine myself in his position. i hope youngbae or anyone was able to speak to him. of all people i hope youngbae would be able to comfort him somewhat.

everyone fighting!

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO}Seungri's ''A Shot a Day'' for Nikon ~

seungri.jpg

Source: Nikon via Gilbakk

Shared via @bigbangupdates

{PHOTO} DIPLO with the double GD&TOP Combo in the studio {INFO}

DIPLO.png

x2_6744e18.jpg

Source : DIPLO @ twitter

{PHOTO} Harry Kim,who earlier tweeted about @Diplo being in the studio with GD&TOP shared this ..

315579733.jpg

Harry Kim L   Who's kicks r who's ? #notsohard2guess

Harry Kim tweeted back the right answer,after an army of Vips twit-fired him with possible answers : yb/gd/me

Source : Harry Kim @ Twitter

Guest x-bang-x

‎{INFO} @UKBigBang @UK_KPOPkpopteam If you want YG Ent to come UK tag #KpopTeam so we can see how many people are interested #UKKPOPConcert ON TWITTER

Guest beiusung

tumblr_lmdecj06sa1qzjb8ko1_500.png

i don't know why but i think they are working on BIGBANG 's album

i have the feeling that the Boys will keep their promise with us this time

so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonus GDYB caps:

tumblr_ljjx937Jcp1qfw6zao1_400.jpge

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

i wish i have  afriend like GD and YB 

i'm jelly that they found each other and have been friend for overs 10 years

BFF, brother,soulmate

please always like that .......

Guest kuntamho

wow!!!!!! i'm super amazed with the news i've read!! 

VIP really is THE BEST FANDOM!!! soompi admins and staffs thank you for this project! i'm happy that KBS recognized that and again thank you^^ we are able to show how we love DAE oppa. XOXO my co-VIPz~

btw.. imma update my recent post about our mini "SUPPORT DAE" project at THE PARTY(2NE1) last june4 two thousand and eleven. LOL 

we had two banners. one i posted earlier and this one:

248941_1697926700424_1605575073_31304274_403164_n.jpg

credits to: Ihda Mhey at FB

we also had the ARM BANDs.. here:

249457_115010828585480_100002296905651_145810_445368_n.jpg

credits to: Gehj Goyonan at FB

I<3BIGBANG|PINOYVIPs <3

Guest bloopyxD

hey guys..i saw a tweet from a fellow VIP saying that there's gonna be a new boy group and supposedly they were gonna call themselves VIP. As we all know, VIP = BB fans...We are the VIPs. I'm not really sure if it's true since no one had posted it here yet but can someone confirm? oh! I also heard KVIPs are trying to stop them with a petition. here look:

http://agora.media.d....html?id=108050

can someone translate please?

they also have a fan club on NAVER. and apparently the fan's numbers are increasing and it's mostly our VIPs...as in BB fans. can someone confirm that too? (I would go to NAVER myself but I don't know korean.) :(

hey guys..i'll give you guys more update about this. I tried looking around for tweets about this. some VIPs are pissed about it, some just don't care. lol anyways..i found their fan club on naver but I'm pretty confused because when i clicked on it, it says BOY GROUP MVP....but if you look at the url it says "groupvip" o.O so i don't know what's really happening...*confused* here's the fanclub on naver:

http://cafe.naver.com/groupvip.cafe

and that petition thing I posted earlier seems to still be active...I also tried google translating some comments "sign. please protect our fandom's name"  and a lot of them just said "sign"

______________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _  _  _   _  _

So did KBS air it? I'm guessing not since no one seems to have said anything about it. I was really hoping they did tho. I read some of the concerns here about KBS and YG. Just to remind people, KBS has different departments which means there's an entertainment, drama and news department from what I've read before..If they aired it and they twisted it somehow, i don't think it's because KBS hates YG thing..It's just that news are like that. They twist things around. anywayss....i really hope they aired it. :(

COOOL DIPLO IS IN THE BUILDING! lolol..xDD A big part of me is hoping that it's for the Big Bang album.

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}Seungri Reveals How Big Bang Members Get Girls' Phone Numbers

lg+optimus+bigbang2.jpg

Seungri revealed how his Big Bang hyungs get the numbers of girls.

On the June 6th episode of SBS "Night After Night", Seungri tells us something about his members and the opposite sex.

Seungri said, "Big Bang members place emphasis on seniority ranks. The oldest hyung and maknae do things according to their ranks. Hyungs would say, "Seungri ah, go to her, get her number and say something to her." But if she is a beautiful woman, the hyungs will go get her number themselves instead."

He elaborated, "I use the straightforward way to get a girl's number, I will just say, "Mr. G. Dragon wants you to give him your number." Such a confession attracted laughters.

Source: Newsen via naver

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates

Photo credit : LG via S @ bbvipz

Credit: talislin @ bigbangvip.net 

Shared via @BBVIPForum

Guest juang_bb

hey guys..i'll give you guys more update about this. I tried looking around for tweets about this. some VIPs are pissed about it, some just don't care. lol anyways..i found their fan club on naver but I'm pretty confused because when i clicked on it, it says BOY GROUP MVP....but if you look at the url it says "groupvip" o.O so i don't know what's really happening...*confused* here's the fanclub on naver:

http://cafe.naver.com/groupvip.cafe

and that petition thing I posted earlier seems to still be active...I also tried google translating some comments "sign. please protect our fandom's name"  and a lot of them just said "sign"

this was all over blog and cafe posts of kVIPs yesterday, i saw the fancafe yesterday too and the group really just changed their group name now to MVP. that's good coz if these boys are really making a debut, it's not smart for their agency to get into the bad side of Korea's most popular boygroup's fandom.

like in this kVIP blog in naver - blog, - you can see the screen captures of their naver cafe posted and it was clearly VIP before they changed it all now, and they did it FAST! well, good for them coz just by looking at some kVIPs blogs yesterday (im talking about BIG, bold & red Hangul), it didnt look like they'll take it sitting down and let it go. fandom is serious business yo!

edit: oh and "VIP" is a commonly used word, so technically, anyone can use it (i dont even think YG can own the use of it and also 'BIGBANG' even just in Korea, a VIP logo like the crown can probably be registered as a trademark or something though) so it all boils down IMO to courtesy and respect for BB's official fanclub who have used and popularly represented the term in the SAME industry for 5 years now. can u imagine BB screaming 'VIPsss!!' and some people would think, are they giving a shout out to this new group? lol. the confusion.

Guest bloopyxD

this was all over blog and cafe posts of kVIPs yesterday, i saw the fancafe yesterday too and the group really just changed their group name now to MVP. that's good coz if these boys are really making a debut, it's not smart for their agency to get into the bad side of Korea's most popular boygroup's fandom.

like in this kVIP blog in naver - blog, - you can see the screen captures of their naver cafe posted and it was clearly VIP before they changed it all now, and they did it FAST! well, good for them coz just by looking at some kVIPs blogs yesterday (im talking about BIG, bold & red Hangul), it didnt look like they'll take it sitting down and let it go. fandom is serious business yo!

lolol nice. that's what i thought too, I knew they changed it but I just couldn't confirm it until now. thanks for the link of the blog! well atleast they changed it fast because I saw some angry iVIPs on twitter too. lol anywayss..i guess we don't need to worry about that now. xD thanks again!

edit: Yeah, I agree with you. I think VIP is ok to use if it's outside Korea...like the whole Malaysia thing up there. but in Korea, it should be a no-no.

Guest Tekashi

i think we shouldn't be bothered by this since malaysia is malaysia, and korea is korea.. they can use "VIP" since YGE is in korea, so does bigbang and the official VIP. we cannot expect YG to take actions with this, and i don't even think they do care about that.. it's not like YG invented the word VIP and/or that they are the only one who has the right to own the name.. but such rude comments and perception of these people are what i cannot not be bothered about, but let's not just stress ourselves with this.. And to our fellow malaysian vips, it would be sweeter to love kpop but the same time patronizing your own local music as well..  just continue loving our boys and that would be more than enough.. :) 

But VIP is Big Bang`s official fanclub name - everything depends if YG registered it as their own (which means only YG can use it). Mr. YG did that with Se7en (type of writing his stage name - not sure about the rest, I`ll have to ask friend).

Guest Adri_Yoo

cosplay BIGBANG and dance cover SBTL tonight

cre:MrOhchit 

i thought i just see Taeyang and GD , dam these guys are amazing.......

OMO, they're good, and Tae Yang cover man is good

But VIP is Big Bang`s official fanclub name - everything depends if YG registered it as their own (which means only YG can use it). Mr. YG did that with Se7en (type of writing his stage name - not sure about the rest, I`ll have to ask friend).

when I saw the video, like I think "it's a copy" fury.gif 

You're righ and I think YG has registered the name.

Another GD&TOP Diplo collab!! :w00t: Wow good things headed our way. I know its gonna be sick. And what is YG up to now? I know things are crazy right now with Daesung and all but BB will definitively come back strong and put it all to rest once the next album drops. EXCITED!

Hmm well I don't think I would have been too accepting of a group called VIP either. I'm glad they made the right decision changed before things got worse. It just amazes me how quick and painless KVip handles these types of situations.

Seungri using GDs name to get numbers? lol not surprised.

Guest shinhdeplol

I wonder what the boys and Diplo are working on? BIGBANG's new album in the making? ^^

And is it just me who noticed but Jiyong and TOP have such similar smirks :lol: :lol: