♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest LadyBee

the general Public are believing him

i don't know if i can say it here there is a rumor on twitter that the man  who is dead is a Sone ..... and there are some i-sone have tweet bashing Dae so bad......ex:. @gop_daddy & @REPUBLICANMOM69

i don't wanna make fan war everything i said are rumor don't bash me!

It's definitely a FAKE RUMOR because these 2 people're not even living in Korea right now.

How can they know who is who in such that far distance (USA - Kr) ???

Let's ignore them, they just wanna be famous in the most stupid and cruel way I've seen :vicx:

Wanna start a new fan war ? No wayyyyyyy !!!!!!!

Edit: Sorry I topped the page with this crap tongue2.gif

Best wishes for you Daesung ! Hope you will stay strong. No matter what happen, we'll still support you forever :) Hwaiting !!!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

the general Public are believing him

i don't know if i can say it here there is a rumor on twitter that the man who is dead is a Sone ..... and there are some i-sone have tweet bashing Dae so bad......ex:. @gop_daddy & @REPUBLICANMOM69

i don't wanna make fan war everything i said are rumor don't bash me!

Maybe we should report those accounts. Dont they think twice before they type??? Their tweets have no logic at all and are just made to insult and hurt Daesung.

REPORT THESE TWO ACCOUNTS: @gop_daddy & @REPUBLICANMOM69

REPORT THESE TWO ACCOUNTS: @gop_daddy & @REPUBLICANMOM69 spreading false rumor against DAESUNG 

Shame on these people! i cant believe how heartless they are, i hope SONES wont believe in this. Surely these are

trolls wanting a fanwar. Let's continue to stand our ground and not be swayed w/ this.

#wesupportdaesung

tumblr_lm24z1KXyU1qac5pvo1_500.gif

wait..can i ask? when was this?

tumblr_lm28j7YlEl1qfejjvo1_500.jpg

c:tumblr || heckyeahitsfreakingtop

Guest lualm

hi,

A sad sad day for all of us. I was deeply affected when I learned of the news at work. Got even more upset reading all these unfair accusations. Been subjected to this kind of ganging-up before. So it's like reliving those hellish days when you can't even do anything, you just sit back and watch all those antis do their thing till they drop.

The overwhelming love you guys put out here is something. But it's better if you can organize a project like handwritten letters or cards and send it to Daesung/ YG. I believe it'll be good for both sides. Dae will know and get the love and support from his international fans, while Soompi VIPs will get the chance to reach out to him and express themselves freely. This is the best time to stand up and be counted.

Word of advice, too. Avoid ANTIs' lair at all cost. This is a war you can never win. Choose your battles. Instead of wasting energy on fighting these sick people, channel it to Dae and show him your love. This is not permanent, but how long it will last, we'll never know.

So muster all your strength (and mine, too) and be ready for the long journey. But no matter how hard it's gonna get, we'll all get through this for sure. :)

Guest sarahkristine

I read some tweets and some were offended by this post so I erased it. Sorry, no offense meant really.

Be strong, Daesung.

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} Jay Park supporting the VIPS in their stressfull&hard time !!!

jay.png

Source : JAYBUMAOM @twitter

Guest wutermelonbubblegum

Words cannot express how I feel right about now. 

I originally made this for the Soompi Contest a few months ago, but it seems more than appropriate now:

From VIP to Big Bang

Guest SweetApril204

Antis, haters go away.. Let my Daesung alone.

I wish I could do just a tiny thing to let Daesung know that we support him, we all here for him, we all love him so so so much.

Pls God protect him.

Guest sarahkristine

Filipino VIPs, I didn't know we were this many. I really didn't. Now I feel like I am not alone in this. There are many of us, in the Philippines, and in the whole world. Thank you. VIPs, unite.

EDIT: So other Filipino Kpop fandoms helped and supported Pinoy VIPs with this trending. Thank you to all the fandoms, locally and worldwide, thank you! I promise to lend a helping hand to other fandoms if they needed it.

2u8l35u.jpg

Guest MzKyu

I never comment here....but I'm so worried I feel like puking, it's the same feeling I would have if a close friend was in this situation. I know it's the same for you all guys too. How is it that we are so attached to someone that we have never met?... Our lives on hold until the results.

I have realized again why I am a VIP...we all make horrible mistakes right? but it's only the strongest of us that can stand up to those and take responsibility. I am proud of how Daesung is handling this, I hope he stays strong.

We will get over this nightmare, matter how hard it's gonna get, lets all hope Daesung and BigBang remain strong and safe. 

My condolences again to the family of the deceased and may he Rest in Peace. I hope justice can be served over this tragic incident. 

Filipino VIPs, I didn't know we were this many. I really didn't. Now I feel like I am not alone in this. There are many of us, in the Philippines, and in the whole world. Thank you. VIPs, unite.

*quoted image*

It's a COMBINE effort not only from VIPS but from other FANDOMS. So proud of PINOY KPOP fans.

Thanks so much.

I've changed soompi_bigbang's DP to

tumblr_lm2cblOjaT1qf4qe3o1_400.jpg

I hope some of you will join too or any pics of Dae just for this trying time.

I cannot find any words to express my sadness right now..

I am very surprised by all the things that are happening.

You can never really tell what's going to happen next.

When everything was going smooth and yet this.

Daesung oppa, please don't blame yourself.

Heard you've been investigated for 5 hours and that you've been crying..I feel like my heart is breaking.

Going back home to see your parents, the bible in your car. :tears:

VIPs from all over the world (KVIPs,JVIPs, PinoyVIPs and the list goes on) are praying and will support you all the way!

" Baby don't cry, Just give me your smile. "

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}Big Bang featured on Swiss Magazine "Friday"

image_from_blogbooster36.png?w=584

A free Swiss magazine distributed by a newspaper company called ’20 minuten’, (The magazine is distributed to the whole German-speaking part of Switzerland.) “Friday“, features current fashion, films, gossip and other news from the world and this time Big Bang was featured! 

Translation:

“The most convincing boygroups and the Screamfactor (as in fangirls)”

BIG BANG

Type: Korea-Pop-Boygroup

Since: 2006

Plus/Advantage: The exotic bonus. Big Bang sings in Korean, Japanese and English. 

Hit: The new EP <> made it to the 10th place on the US-iTunes-Charts. The single <> has 6 Million Youtube Views. 

Next: South Korea is too small, so next on the list are Japan and North America. 

Screamfactor: 3 Hearts out of 5

Scans&translation : MayPing 

Shared via @ibigbang

Credits @ibigbang

Guest Lila90

I never comment here....but I'm so worried I feel like puking, it's the same feeling I would have if a close friend was in this situation. I know it's the same for you all guys too. How is it that we are so attached to someone that we have never met?... Our lives on hold until the results.

I have realized again why I am a VIP...we all make horrible mistakes right? but it's only the strongest of us that can stand up to those and take responsibility. I am proud of how Daesung is handling this, I hope he stays strong.

We will get over this nightmare, matter how hard it's gonna get, lets all hope Daesung and BigBang remain strong and safe. 

My condolences again to the family of the deceased and may he Rest in Peace. I hope justice can be served over this tragic incident. 

Well said. I have tried focusing on other things but my thoughts keep coming back to Daesung. I worry that he will..... though I shouldn't think about that. Maybe it's because last week there were a few suicides and antis are aggressive now about this. It disgusts me that they are using someone's death to attack someone for fun. It's disturbingfury.gif

Guest CLI0

To our smiling angel, Kang Daesung.

You do not smile now. And we can't see you.

Even at a distance, we share in your troubles. Your pain is also our pain. No one can tell what horrors are plaguing your mind now. What emotional turmoil your are in. But even though we may not be able to do much, please gather strength in our love for you.

Before, you always thought unselfishly about VIPs. You smiled for us during the hard times. Now, during your time of need, let us be your wings. VIPs will be your wings. We will pick you up. We will send you soaring once again. Let us be your wings.

You are not alone in this, Daesung. Please don't give into dark thoughts. Please look at the people around you, who love you, and know that the love they, and we, put in you is not for nothing. That the faith we place in you, and in your character, is something. You have handled yourself so graciously under these circumstances, and we know your heart is in the right place.

You do not smile now, and your tears are fresh.

But we will be your strength, your wings, until you can smile again.

We will support you, Kang Daesung.

Until whenever.

---

To the motorcyclist--

Rest in Peace. Heartfelt and genuine condolences to his family.

Everyone today at work was talking about the accident. My co-teachers were asking me about it. My students were crying with me about it. I ate lunch while a news report played in the cafeteria.

Are soompi iVIPs organizing a project? I want to do something! Since I live in Seoul, I can help! A friend and I are going to post up a sign at YG late this week once the media circus maybe dies down.

No one said being a VIP would be easy. I know many of you are emotionally drained. This had been a rough day for everyone. Stay strong for Daesung VIPs! Keep him in your prayers.

Guest SparklinGD

wait..can i ask? when was this?

*quoted image*

c:tumblr || heckyeahitsfreakingtop

100601 IRIS EVENT @JP (ALL BIGBANG MEMBERS ATTENDED THAT EVENT TO PERFORM THE MAIN SONG OF IRIS )