• Title: 내 사랑 내 곁에 / Nae Sarang Nae Gyeotae
  • Previously known as: 만나서 반가워 / Nice to Meet You
  • Genre: Romance, family
  • Episodes: TBA
  • Broadcast network: SBS
  • Broadcast period: 2011-May-07 to TBA
  • Air time: Saturday & Sunday 20:40

Synopsis
The story of a young single mother, Do Mi Sol, and her quest to make the world a warmer place to live in.

Cast

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiulzzang

Yay! I can't wait to watch this!

Finally Lee So Yeon is playing a nice role unlike her past roles in Spring Waltz, Temptation of an Angel and Dong Yi.

Guest Eja

Text preview:

내사랑 내곁에(1회) 방영일 : 2011-05-07

책상에 앉아 책을 꺼내 고집스런 얼굴로 책을 펴 수학문제를 풀기 시작하는 미솔.. 입술까지 물며 집중하려 하지만 집중이 되지 않는지 볼펜으로 풀던 문제를 마구 지우다 결국 노트가 찢어지고 만다. 제풀에 괴로운듯 책상에 엎드려 있다 문든 고개를 들어 노트북을 열어 뭔가를 검색 하는 미솔, 망설이다 검색창에 임. 신. 증. 세 를 쳐보는데...

My favourite great villains are in this drama! (Kim Mi Sook and Lee So Yeon!) <3 Seriously hope this gets subbed properly... ;__;

My favourite great villains are in this drama! (Kim Mi Sook and Lee So Yeon!) <3 Seriously hope this gets subbed properly... ;__;

Well, however, both of them are good characters in this drama. hihi. I still hope they make a fine drama too. ^^. Waiting for it.

내사랑 내곁에 (2회) 2011-05-08

산부인과 앞에 서서 주저 하며 들어가지 못하는 미솔, 산부인과 안으로 들어가던 아줌마가 자신을 힐끗 쳐다보자 미솔은 고개를 돌리고 마구 뛰어간다. 정신없이 선아방 으로 돌아온 미솔은 화장대 앞에 앉아서 빨간 립스틱을 바르며 엉성하게 화장을 하고 옷을 입고 다시 산부인과로 간다.

두려운 듯 심호흡을 하고 산부인과 안으로 들어간 미솔은 핸드백 끈 을 꼭 잡고 긴장한채 앉아 있는다. 간호사가 미솔의 이름을 부르자 깜짝 놀라 죄송...

Guest Q_Park

Text preview:

내사랑 내곁에(1회) 방영일 : 2011-05-07

책상에 앉아 책을 꺼내 고집스런 얼굴로 책을 펴 수학문제를 풀기 시작하는 미솔.. 입술까지 물며 집중하려 하지만 집중이 되지 않는지 볼펜으로 풀던 문제를 마구 지우다 결국 노트가 찢어지고 만다. 제풀에 괴로운듯 책상에 엎드려 있다 문든 고개를 들어 노트북을 열어 뭔가를 검색 하는 미솔, 망설이다 검색창에 임. 신. 증. 세 를 쳐보는데...                            

I'm interested in this drama because I like the leads and I've always wanted to see Lee So-yeon play someone nice. She looks so darn cute in the preview! But I don't know if I have enough time to watch this. 

Episode 1 Text Preview:

Mi-sol sits down at her desk, takes out her workbook and starts to solve the math problems with a tenacious expression on her face.. Biting her lips, she tries to concentrate but cannot and as she tries to erase the mistake she made with her pen, she rips the paper. Frustrated, she lays down on her desk but then takes out her notebook to reexamine it. Hesitating, she sees the words "currently pregnant" on her desk...

- Kyu

I saw the first episode and it  was the introduction all the characters. Everyone looks interesting. I'm kind of tired of birth secrets as well as the underlings trying to steal the rightful heir inheritance but this looks interesting so I think I can watch one more.  biggrin.gif 

official site http://tv.sbs.co.kr/besideme/ 

Archived