♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest ceneash

Nerdificated - i have posted the link before you, keke~ i'm so evil these days. xD wanted to share some gifs, but my internet going wild... ah, i'll do it tomorrow. or maybe some of you will do this before me. ^^

chopper! - thanks for letting us to know what's happening on the videos!

bravo_my_life - U-kwon has very sexy abs, haha, thought i'm not even into abs, but i like his. xD hope you will come here more often. :}

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nerdificated

^Lol, I wouldn't call it evil! xD I'd call it quick reaction. Besides, I adore that you're sharing in this thread and keeping it alive~ Thanks for all the shares! :P

And if there are any lurkers here, don't hesitate to comment! ;D 

Edit: Haha, I removed the pictures because I realised that you already had uploaded them, ceneash! xD

Well, if I find anything, I'll share. :P

Edit:

ohlilu's fancams are the best, like reaally crisp and clear! :D HD for the win!

[Fancam] 110410 Lotte World: 지코 (Zico) - Wanna B

Credit: ohlilu92 @ youtube

Gotta love those bodywaves~

Guest ceneash

Nerdificated - i'm being so hyped, because i want this thread to be most lively among newbies and i want more people to know how precious Block B boys are, keke^^

just leaving this video here~ finally it's subbed! i have to admit - it shocked me a bit. imagine, two brothers in the same group!

PREDEBUT Block B's Kyung with CoEd's Taewoon

cr: blockbsubs@youtube

and here we go - cute gifs with tiger headband~ just how cute they can be?? thought i wish all of them would have tried this, lol.

v0ut2l.gif

D7rkzl.gif

e9T8Nl.gif

KGckml.gif

cr: peeohl@tumblr

guys, all of you should read this!!

nbwpy.png 

we should send as much questions as we can, to show our support for boys!~

and lastly, more gifs^^

cutie-pie maknae, kekeke~

T9Mad.gif

V0x9f.gif

0xQWc.gif

cr: creamjell@tumblr

LOL, Taeil is trolling on twitter! xDD

gK8vJ.jpg

cr: as tagged - bontheblock@tumblr, reup by me

Kyung just tweeted a pic of BB~

Xi3qWl.jpg

cr: BlockBkyung@twitter

Guest zahieyjunki

^ lol at Taeil trolling at twitter. i bet they're quite bored today since not so much activity for this week.

but yay they will visit Pops! i'm looking forward for Kyung to speaks his fluent english.

Starcam - thnx to the clips, they're showing cute dork side of them.totally enjoying themselves. U-kwon jaehyo taeil with the tiger headband. arghhh owsm! and like the part they visited their sunbaes waiting room. and yes maknae gets the love. and true he's one of good looking member in the group.

i don't have the bigger one. these are only what i have found.

b12d5319d4f3534971f05d4.jpg

13afe17dfb6c7559938f9d4.jpg

28c41c7508b3aa621d30894.jpg

c; bontotheblock @ tumblr

anyone could translate it?

Guest ceneash

^  yup, i have translated versions of these~

zf9KCl.jpg

hwZDxl.jpg

QJfecl.jpg

cr: as tagged - bontheblock@tumblr, reup by me

+ a fancam~

Block B - PhotoTime fancam 110430

cr: AngelSmileUkwon@youtube

EDIT: oh, i forgot to post it yesterday, but here - they are sharing clothes? *o* keke~

tM310.jpg

XTTn1l.jpg

cr: to me, ZICO92@twitter, blockbhyo@twitter

oh, and one more thing

jp8cyl.jpg

cr: bontheblock@tumblr

"the three of us..." - i wonder is she reffering to Jiho, Taewoon and herself? i'm still curious about Jiho's life in Japan. ah, there are so many things we still don't know about him nor about other members. >.<

10asia's "Fantastic Boy Group Encyclopedia"

wcbh9w.jpg

Departing from the days of H.O.T. and Sechs Kies, there came TVXQ, Big Bang, 2PM, and SHINee. The ages of idol members have become younger and younger with each new generation, and it's become even more difficult than a mathematical formula to memorize all of these new idol groups and differentiate them from each other amidst the rush. Hopefully this boy group encyclopedia prepared by <10asia> will help you in getting to know that cute boy you saw smiling in a variety program a bit better.

[ Other boy groups in the encyclopedia were omitted. ]

Debut: April 15th, 2011 / Single: "Do U Wanna B?" / Title: "Freeze!"

Group Name's Meaning: A shortened form of 'blockbuster' and an expression of their desire to become blockbusters of the Korean music industry.

Block B is a hip hop group that earned headlines prior to their debut for being produced by Cho PD. The members are comprised of a variety of experiences, such as Ahn Jaehyo, who once gave up his dream of becoming a singer due to an injury that resulted from excessive training. Under the support of MBLAQ's Lee Joon, he was able to pick himself up again. P.O. was also originally eliminated when he first auditioned as a trainee, until a year later, when he tried out again and successfully got in after losing 10 kg.

The group debuted with a dance track titled "Freeze!", a song with a lively beat about a man chasing after the girl he desires. They're currently promoting their follow-up track, "Wanna B', and recently earned the nickname 'school uniform idols' for their new stage outfits.

Unusual Fact: Zico, who's usually brimming with charisma on stage, is obsessed with Hello Kitty and even has matching pillows and blankets.

Park Kyung: Born in 1992, in charge of rap. He has big, clear eyes that look like a cow's. Uses a special manner of speech on his Twitter.

B-Bomb: Born in 1990, his real name is Lee Min Hyuk. When rapping his English lines on stage, he has a characteristic facial expression that makes him look like he's staring at the camera in contempt.

P.O: Born in 1993, his real name is Pyo Jihoon. Although he's the maknae, his uber low voice makes him seem like the oldest. He has the god-like ability of performing with his sunglasses in his hand and quickly putting them on before his part.

Zico: Born in 1992, his real name is Woo Jiho and he's the rapper of the group. Style-wise, he looks similar to B2ST's Junhyung from "Mystery." Has experience releasing a mixtape titled "ZICO on the Block" before his debut.

Jaehyo: Born in 1990, his nickname is 'deer' because he resembles one. Won a gold medal in the male's arm wrestling in the "National Idol Sports Festival."

U-Kwon: Born in 1992. He smiles on stage from start to finish.

Taeil: Born in 1990, he's the lead vocalist. Taeil was eliminated in the 'Great Camp' segment of "Birth of a Great Star." He later passed Cho PD's audition and formally joined the group.

Source: 10asia via Naver

Translated By: VITALSIGN@BLOCKBINTL

cr: blockbintl.com

Guest chopper!

AHAHAHAHAHA Taeil is just so awesome. what a 4-D troll<3 i love you oppa~ *_*

member rankings are funny!!! i loved the height differences XD

omo, another animal addition to the group? jaehyo, a deer ^___^ and kyung has..cow-like clear eyes?! o_o

another one of taeil's twitter replies~

Zd629.jpg

Guest Nerdificated

Guys... these shares. Wonderful. I adore Taeil's random comments, lol. xD I wouldn't have expected that! Oh, it'd be so fun to be replied to by Taeil~ :P

ceneash as you said, I also want the boys to be recognised! ^__^ Spread the Block B love!

I found the updated schedule for this week!

_BLOCK B’s SCHEDULE FOR THE 2nd WEEK OF MAY_

May 9, 2011

• 5:00PM - [broadcast] Mnet WIDE Starcam 

May 10, 2011 
  • 7:00PM - [Recording] MTV The Show (Recording 2nd Episode)  Location: Jung-gu, Cho-dong, MTV Studio (2nd Floor)

May 11, 2011

• [Recording] KBS 100 Points Out of 100 Points (Jaehyo) 

May 12, 2011
  • 10:05PM - [Radio] MBC Starry Night

May 13, 2011

• 8:30PM - [broadcast] Kyunggi Broadcast (Yangpyeong)

May 14, 2011
  • 7:30PM - [broadcast] M.NET Super Concert at Kim Dae-jung Convention Center in Gwangju at the outdoor plaza

May 15, 2011

Credit: International Block official tumblr

Ohyeah! It wasn't that "little" after all! :D Also!! Jaehyo in 100 points out of 100?? Again?? AWYEAH!! Our strong boy! ;D I hope it went well for him today! ^_~

And Starry Starry Night! ^__^ I've missed it so much.

Btw, does anyone know what the Kyunggi Broadcast is all about? o.O' Sounds exciting nonetheless, lol. :P

Edit:

Predebut pictures of cutie P.O:

kgBmC.jpg gqIgd.jpg

Source: chodingpyo @ tumblr

Lol, that bow on his head! xD There's something about P.O and bows... something good. ;D 

Love the pose as well. :P Such a dork (in a very positive way :3 )!

Guest chopper!

LOL i just had to share XP same reaction i had!

K4EY3.png

cr: peeoh@tumblr

jaehyo's version of twitter!

xTaII.png

oh busan men, i love them<3 they're all so manly haha XD

+edit

version 3! :D taeil just knows how to kill me sometimes<3

i feel like imma have to cheat on kyung! :ph34r:

pTjQ8.png

fUP1v.png

Edit:

Also, Taewoon? In block B? O: I wouldn't have guessed... but what happened?

Haha! xD I didn't see the Hello Kitty there. I love the fact that Zico loves Hello Kitty, it's charming. :3

Also Kyung tweeted about a gif:

*quoted image*

heheh that's my gif <3 I don't think Kyung has / uses Tumblr though. Fans tweet to him with links and he looks at them. Someone who reblogged the picture @____'ed him on Twitter and he posted it.

Anyways, more Block B gifs just to add on to this thread~

233.gif

tumblr_lkjiuzkwBC1qbf1nlo1_400.gif

tumblr_lktb27HQfQ1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lktb58mVIG1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lktestbHC61qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lktba1xVjv1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lktbo70mfv1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkv511G0aj1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkvanayLOe1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkv4ktkH1B1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkv4qlqcUs1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkva8zPPJA1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_ll0frogOrt1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

Guest Nerdificated

^Aw, sorry for not crediting you! >.<

BUT thanks for joining us at the thread! :D Those gifs are gorgeous... the persons in the gifs are gorgeous. ;D I'm guessing you've got a thing for Kyung? x) He's such a cutie. The last one with him and the duck is so <3

Haha! xD

Anyway, here's the non-lagging version of episode 2 of Starcam:

110509 블락비 Mnet Wide Starcam

Credit: uploader

FekkV.gif

Credit: Vivigu @ tumblr

I liked the dancing of U-Kwon, so powerful. :P

By the way, did anyone else hear that song @3:45 to 3:53? Is that a new song perhaps? Or am I imagining things? o.O

excitemeeeent~

Guest ceneash

dy0wtx0xpxx - wah, thanks for sharing these wonderful gifs!~

chopper! - lol, their twitter replies are hilarious. i love how they aren't all-so-sweet and being even cold and stright with fans! they aren't like every other idols, keke~

Nerdificated - omg, i believe you are right! it may be the new song!!! it's definitely Jiho's voice and.... i haven't heard this fragment before! *O* sooo essited nao!! xD

uh, and guys, let's participate in Block B 100 days since debuting PROJECT!! click the banner bellow~~

WsQp7.gif

cr: kimchi@block b international forum

now....some shares. ^^

not sure what is this video about, it's some kind of greeting, lol, dunno. xD

블락비의 카인드맵 오픈축하 메세지!

cr: kindmap@youtube

V5lpNl.jpg

cr: BIGRhymer@twitter

KvADYl.jpg

NEHrvl.jpg

The kitty on his [u-Kwon's] shoulder he mentioned in his fan replies. CR. zicojiho@BB-CLUB

and so i'm posting Kwon's fan replies

tumblr_ll0aetl62v1qk0edpo1_500.jpg

cr: as tagged - bontheblock@tumblr

dacf8l.jpg

cr: prettybabo@tumblr

When U-Kwon acts cute:

tumblr_lkz8w8h77i1qbsx5m.gif

this is B-Bomb’s reaction:

tumblr_lkz8rohlfX1qbsx5m.gif

cr: as tagged - jundooseob@tumblr

0JcHD.jpg

cr: BB-CLUB, found on bontheblock@tumblr

omg, i've rewatched first starcam.... that song is so beautiful!! i wish it will be included in the mini! T.T

Guest zahieyjunki

^ new song ? ouh wow so soon they will be release a mini. and why is it their promotion seems too short? only a month? i wish they promote much longer while producing the new album.

Taeil twitter replies so hilarious! something that he is confident is his nostril? god he's so funny.

Guest ceneash

Kwon tweeted a selca~ he looks like halapoji, lol. xD

bugmal.jpg

cr: U_Kwon@twitter

and Hyo's tweet~

l48Mfl.jpg

cr: blockbhyo@twitter

Guest Nerdificated

Ohyeah, lots of shares!~ :D Thank yous!

I totally love the replies of Taeil and Jaehyo, so entertaining, lol. xD ceneash when I read the thing of the song in the Starcam I also went to listen to it again. : o I didn't think that it was their original song, but I liked the sound of it when I first heard it. So I REALLY hope that they'll include it in the album as well! ^_^

OH GOSH, I can't wait until their album release!

About the 100 days-project, I'd really like to donate, but I'm still not 18... and if I ask my dad or mum to transfer the money they'll probably be like No. >_>

But I wrote them a message though! ^__^

^ Jaehyo's selca, is it recent? (as in taken recently) He dyed his hair in that case! :3 It suits him.

HD fancam:

110505 Block. B 의왕 어린이축제 그대로 멈춰라!

credit: uploader

Edit:

Gawd, I just realized now, while getting ready to sleep, that I forgot to listen to Starry Starry Night today. xD Dayum.

Hopefully someone'll put it up! :3 LOL, my mind is totally jumbled right now, I posted this yesterday and thought it was Thursday. xD Ah! Lets listen to Starry Starry Night TODAY, okay? ;D

Listen here 10:05 pm (Korean time): http://new.phmbc.co.kr/vodservice/amlive.asx

Although the last times when listening to them, it aired like a quarter to. o.Õ I dunno.

Edit:

[CAFE] 110512 U-Kwon's Message to Fans 

97qxcw.jpg

PLEASE TAKE OUR TRANSLATIONS WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDIT!

This is U-Kwon, who's exceeded his Tweeting limit for the first time in a while kekeke

Have you all watched our "Wanna B" performance? 

It was cool, right?????? Please say it was.... ㅠ

It's disappointing that it's so short ㅠ

But us Block B are currently preparing our mini-album. You all know that, right?

We're all working hard to make sure that our BBC has better music to listen to, so please anticipate it~

And thank you to everyone that supported us yesterday when we were at MTV's "The Show."

The pizza, chicken, and delicious lunch !!! We all ate it deliciously >_<

Sorry that we couldn't show proof pictures ........

We're put in an awkward position when you ask our fan manager nuna, coordi nunas, and manager hyung why we didn't. ㅠ

It got so bad that they ordered us not to show proof pictures anymore... ㅠ

Even if we don't show proof, we are all very thankful of the gifts, so please don't be too upset~

You know how we feel, right ~? ㅠ

And oh! Have you noticed that we've been tweeting less...?

We haven't been able to send fan replies because we've been so busy preparing for our album and going to schedules ㅠ

Sorry ㅠ But we are all reading each tweet one by one !!

And sorry again for not being able to reply to each one ㅠ

Once we start replying, we begin to receive an explosive amount, which keeps piling up... and we aren't able to reply to a lot of people... Sorry, it's my fault ㅠ

Please hate me for having only 10 fingers ㅠ I should have 10 hands ㅠ

And to those that ask why I'm ignoring you... please don't think like that ㅠ

There are others that haven't received any either ㅠ

So just hate me ................ ㅠ

I am so-so-sorry ㅠ But please don't forget that I am reading each and every tweet to me ㅠ

Ah, I have more to say kekeke When you give us letters, we store them safely and read every single letter written in them. 

There are rumors about us throwing away letters or not reading long ones, but that is not true at all!!!!

Anyway, thank you so much for loving Block B~~

We're all working hard to show a better side to us and to bring more good news, so please support us!!!!

Please love Block B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do You Wanna B ?

Block B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ I have so much to say, but I feel like I'm rambling...

Please understand me, as I don't have writing skills.... ㅠ

Now I'm off to dream world~ Honey night~ >_<

Source: BB-CLUB

Translated By: VITALSIGN@BLOCKBINTL

Edited By: 

PLEASE TAKE OUR TRANSLATIONS WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDIT!

Credit:  Block B International Forum

Aw, U-Kwon's such a sweetheart! He doesn't have to apologise for everything, it's not their fault after all. :3 It's obvious that they are busy, so fans should be understandng towards that. :)

Edit again:

Fancam of pre-debut Taeil:

Taeil (Block B ) - Reason (Secret Garden OST)

Credit: riano @ youtube

His voice in incredibly gorgeous~ Love it. :3

Guest ceneash

^  lol at Kwon, so addicted to twitter. xD but he is so sweet, making apologies for not answering to every tweet, omg. some fans sure are way too annoying - i saw some tweets who looked almost like threats, like "if you ain't gonna reply to me, i won't be your fan anymore" etc etc.... this is stupid, i know that, but well, it irritates boys, since they already are very busy! in my point of view, Kwon shouldn't try too hard. anyway, it's very nice of him being so attentive, keke~

i don't think that Hyo's selca is recent. he just tweeted this now.... and he looks younger in that selca, so probably this is an old pic of him~ here is some short video - lol, ulzzang, so in love with himself. xD

Ulzzang Ahn Jaehyo

cr: MrKyu123@youtube

Taeil's voice is amazing!! and the listeners in the video have acknowleded that, too - so many applause!

oh, and i wasn't able to find any audio or video of their yesterday appearance on Starry Night. TT.TT i should try harder, lol. xD WAIT a minute... Nerdificated, don't confuse me - they will be appearing on Starry Night today! xD

well, it doesn't really matter how do you participate in 100 days/PK bday project - submiting a message is good enough~ who are able to send money, they will send^^ oh, and don't forget to leave a message to Kyung and participate in collage - it should be very fun! so, posting banner again~ CLICK IT, GUYS!

WsQp7.gif

cr: kimchi@block b international forum

yesterday Kyung tweeted........

QuX0e.jpg

translate: TweetontheBlock

wonderful news, right?? uh oh, i can't be still now. xD

Minhyuk just tweeted a sleca. look... IS THAT TATTOO ON HIS COLLARBONE??????? *dead*

pjphll.jpg

cr: BlockB2011@twitter, reup by me

Guest poohxbb812

Aww... U-Kwon is so sweet and funny lol

But I have a bias toward Mr. Alien (b-bomb) >.>

qQBvt.pngGHE5F.png

has anyone ever noticed how flat his stomach is?!! :wub:

I love his look for Wanna B! (not to be pervy, but I noticed when he dances his shirt usually shows off a bit of his body<333 xD )

OAO!!!!!! OMG!!! that pic just KILLED ME <333333333333 Thank you ceneash for posting it!

Guest ceneash

poohxbb812 - hehe, no prob~ Grapefruit is just killing me with his overloading sexyness, dang.... you inspired me to share some more stuff for Minhyuk, lol.

he DOES have a flat stomach! actually, i've noticed that he is very skinny and i'm whining about this recently, because i'm worried about their health. T.T i always thought that Jiho was the skinniest, but now i see that Minhyuk also needs to grow some weight, omg.

Lo5jf.jpg96T2i.jpg

3zl3n.jpg

cr: fyrainbowselcas@tumblr, reup by me

it looks like his pants will fall down in any second. after i saw these, i was like "dear, come to me, i'll feed you", LOL

EDIT: and have some more of Taeil's twitter fan replies, haha

2Vwoq.jpg

cr: bontheblock@tumblr, reup by me

NOW.. more Minhyuk~

yqf5Y.gif

cr: aplusontheblock15@tumblr, reup by me

X3w8L.gif

cr: vivigu@tumblr, reup by me

BBj5bl.jpg

cr: as tagged, reup by me

and i'm laughing like crazy at this fan art. xD

Because I can no longer think of aliens without being reminded of B Bomb.

tumblr_lkfndwtwQb1qjt20vo1_500.jpg

cr: narkiskun@tumblr

so, according to this video, Block B will release their mini sometime in July. WAE. i wanted to get their album in May.. TT.TT

110511 Kindmap with Block B

cr: blockbsubs@youtube

EDIT: uh, boys, what are you doing to me... my noona heart can't take this, omg<33

UWUf8l.jpg

cr: ZICO92@twitter, reup by me

Guest poohxbb812

ceneash: It never crossed my mind that he was skinny...I always thought Minhyuk had just really really reeeeeeally lean muscles! >.> b/c in the members ranking pic, http://imgur.com/hwZDx, minhyuk is ranked #3!! TT___TT P.O. and U-kwon must be eating all his food xD

I always thought jaehyo was the skinniest, I mean look at those legs!

xDDD that alien picture is so funny, I feel the same way, anything alien is related to Minhyuk now.

P.O. and zico are always so funny! can't believe zico is so obsessed with hello kitty, it's so different from his stage persona!

Guest Nerdificated

ceneash actually I confused myself as well about SSN. xD But I edited my post just before you posted though... so um... I guess that's no excuse lol. :P Also about that selca of Minhyuk; it's not a real tattoo (or so I heard...), I mean, Jaehyo shared these pics as well, and it were obviously not a real tattoo:

Edit: it was a hennatattoo! Woo! : D Hot!~

Jaehyo tweeted:

@blockbhyo "During the filming the henna on my face was too much I left it for now http://t.co/av1cQvo"

@blockbhyo "It doesn't erase well.. I need to go to Music Bank tomorrow T_T I'm screwed keke "

Translation: TweetontheBlock @ twitter

AG2EH.jpg

HuU5p.jpg

Credit: blockbhyo @ twitter May I speculate that the tattoos was for their MV??? 8D

ALSO! What are they/Jaehyo going to do on Music Bank tomorrow? D: Does it mean... a performance?? But the schedule didn't say anything about that. >_> What is this, I'm confused... Also, I'm assuming that these are from Starry Starry Night? :D

eTJ54.gif

UUNAM.gif 

Aw, maknae and oldest hyung interactions are the best~ :P He's feeding Taeil. xD

Also about the both of you discussing B-Bomb's weight, I never thought of him as too skinny. o.O Maybe I'm not attentive enough. >_> I hope they're eating and resting well.~

Guest chopper!

Archived