[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest K-Miyoung

INDONESIA please x(

Why there's no Indonesia on the polling list?

Kinda shock when I found out there's no indonesia on the list

So many VIP's at Indonesia are waiting for bigbang to come here!

Wish they put Indonesia on the polling =)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YimmKpop

Please YG appa: include Mexico in the tour list, we need the opportunity tovote, because in our country there are many VIP's. We have a BigBang around us, it is unfair that we are not in the list of countries.

Thanks (^^)b

Guest lualm

i dunno if Manila will be on their list but if YG is contemplating,

YEAH, WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR BIGBANG IN MANILA! B) B) B)

Guest Tara-Reynholds

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

Guest Meli_at

Peace

:wub: Latinoamerica Unida por BIg Bang:wub:

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Latinoamerica Unida por Big Bang 

ingresa ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Esta pagina ha sido creada para unir a mas personas que deseen viajar a Peru, para el concierto de Big Bang, para dar un intercambio de informacion de formas de viaje hospedaje etc. cuidense ^^ chekeenla e inviten a mas personas ^^

¡¡¡porque deseamos que Big Bang hable en español!!!

Guest Tara-Reynholds

Devison three really, like you would not already be going there. I think since you have already been there and will more than likely go there again you should focus on Promotions in Divsion One plus Mexico and Divison Two!! We have a lot of Korean Dramas flooding our american internet sites. We are now fully addicted so please come our way. I first saw T.O.P. in I.R.I.S.  andd thought hey why is there a Korean guy named T.O.P.....Then I learned he was a pop star and that led to You tube videos. One after another and now I have an ipod full of Kpop ands Jpop..... Please Please come to America..... Please also visit Northern California and not just L.A. we have a very large state and many fans. If you fail to visit Mexico right below us I think the screams and protests will reach your shores. So please make sure you visit all our dear neighbors in Mexico.

If you could also find a way to drag other groups over...lets say all of YG Family we would be exceedingly happy about that as well. It would not hurt to see Super Junior;SS501;DBSK; SNSD' and F(x) etc... as well. Make a nice big production bring everyone!!! I am learning Korean so I can enjoy the songs even more than I already do. So hop on that plane bring all your friends and lets get the Asian pop invasion going!!!

@Tara Thanks for supporting us!!! I hope YG will see our efforts and bring BB to Mexico since we are also in north america and sooooo close to california :D JYP brought the wonder girls to monterrey and it was a  total success i hope YG can bring us BB and all those other groups you mentioned!!

Guest cui_cui

INDONESIA, INDONESIA , INDONESIA, INDONESIA , INDONESIA, INDONESIA, INDONESIA , INDONESIA, INDONESIA , INDONESIA, INDONESIA, INDONESIA , INDONESIA, INDONESIA , INDONESIA,

INDONESIA, INDONESIA , INDONESIA, INDONESIA , INDONESIA,

Guest naadzilla

why INDONESIA not on the LIST?????????

BIG BANG PLEASE COME TO INDONESIA!!!!!

please....please....please....please....please....please....please....plea se....please....please....please....please....

bring BIG BANG to INDONESIA!!!!!!

vote for INDONESIA....

Guest Meli_at

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Guest Masuchuu

I don't believe it's possible that Peru and Brazil have more BB fans than USA. I just voted for my own country, Chile, and I'm also finding it hard to believe that we have as many Big Bang fans as the ones stated by the poll... = u=

Archived