[Drama 2011] Heartstrings / You’ve Fallen for Me 넌 내게 반했어

Guest stardusts

Guest stardusts

Hey shrls miss you!!!! Yayyy she's comin to Japan!!! Sooo excited. Thanks Karen for the information. The place is not far from where I live. Can't wait for more news of the drama!!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest karrenstar

[iNFO] "Festival" to hold Press Conference in Japan this month?

Source: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/info-festival-to-hold-press-conference.html

Translation:

"Festival" Production Press Conference and Briefing

Date: March 22, 2011

Time: 3:00pm (Reception starts at 2:00pm)

Guests in attendance: PD Pyo Min-soo, Actor Jung Yonghwa, Actress Park Shin Hye

Venue: Chae-hwa Banquet Hall, Hamana Lakeside Plaza Hotel

※ The cast and production staff will arrive in Japan via Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport

In addition, a press conference will be held inside the airport that morning.

The cast and crew will film in the Lake Hamana region for 20-25 days starting mid-May. The drama is a co-production between South Korea and Japan. We believe that through the drama, more people wlll get to know the beautiful and energetic Hamana district.

*The date has yet to be confirmed due to the unfortunate natural disasters that hit Japan 3 days ago.

制作発表・説明会のご案内

かねてより準備を進めてまいりました、浜名湖を中心とした遠州・東海地区を国内外にアピールし地域観光・経済の活性化を図っていく日韓合作ドラマ『FESTIVAL』(仮)がいよいよ制作発表・説明会を開催する運びとなりました。当日は、監督・俳優・女優本人が来日いたします。

「地域と共に作り上げていくドラマ」のテーマのもと、脚本から皆様と一緒に夢を形にしていきます。クランクインは5 月中旬の予定で、浜名湖などで20 ~ 25 日間ほど撮影されます。

お忙しい時節とは存じますが、皆様のご参加をお待ちしております。尚、当日の詳細については以下をご参照ください。

日時 …2011年3月22日(火) 受付14:00  開始15:00

会場 …浜名湖レークサイドプラザ内「バンケットホール彩華」

出席 監督 ピョ・ミンス 俳優 ジョン・ヨンファ 女優 パク・シンへ

※当日(午前中)キャスト・スタッフは韓国より富士山静岡空港へ到着。 

空港内にて記者会を予定しております!

Guest karrenstar

This just in!

UPDATED* Press Conference is confirmed to be POSTPONED due to the unfortunate events in Japan recently. The new date is yet to be determined. Please pray for the Japanese.

追記!制作会見&説明会は延期決定のようです。新しい日程はまだ決まっていません。まずは皆さまの安全と無事を祈りましょう!少しでも多くの命が助かることを…。

"Festival" 기자 회견이 연기됩니다. 새 일정은 아직 결정되지 않습니다.우선 여러분의 안전과 무사를 기원합시다...

http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/info-festival-to-hold-press-conference.html

Guest Jillwithercraft

Irish ~waves~ Thank you for directing me here :) I have a new home :D

Thank you for the updates... been waiting for this so long~ our bolmae jung & shin hye again in a drama, miss them in YAB, can't wait to watch them :D

Guest maricelrd

i wanna watch this, and i will. But i would have loved to see her singing in the drama :( ...well i hope this till be success xd

Guest rengganis

YES! God hears my prayer! Thank you, Lord.

I've been rooting for this couple since YAB, I can't get enough of their chemistry, especially off-screen.

Heheheh, now it's "Shin Woo"s turn to get "Mi Nam". Oooh, June is still a long way :(, but by then I'll be finishing this uni semester and that would be a perfect gift.

I got this pics from Baidu..cute

8a244f1ebe617c41314e15f.jpg

8fbc63124a9069495baf53c.jpg

a5b359f98d1eba44d8f9fdf.jpg

a01767f474bd9089f2d385b.jpg

b3d425dc161a467f5882ddc.jpg

f843f8ec7520609fb21cb1f.jpg

Cr.festival Baidu

Edit News and Update

FR:NATE

http://news.nate.com/view/20110315n12092

박민영-유도, 박신혜-가야금 '배워야 산다'

‘배워야 산다!’

배우 박민영(24)과 박신혜(21)가 새 작품에서 완벽한 캐릭터 소화를 위해 특별 훈련에 들어갔다.

SBS 드라마 ‘49일’ 후속으로 5월25일 첫 방송 예정인 ‘시티헌터’의 여주인공 박민영은 15일부터

경기도 모처의 액션스쿨에서 유도 훈련을 시작했다. 극 중 전직 유도선수 출신의 청와대 경호원 김나나

역을 맡은 그는 운동신경이 탁월한 편이라 몸동작이 날렵하지만. 기본적인 유도 기술을 습득할 예정이다.

박민영 측은 “드라마에서 유도 장면이 나올 예정이라 기본적인 동작 기술을 완벽하게 표현하고 싶다고 욕심을 보였다.

박민영표 액션 연기를 기대해달라”고 밝혔다.

오는 6월22일 방송 예정인 MBC 수목극 ‘페스티벌’의 주역인 박신혜도 가야금 수업에 한창이다.

극 중에서 국악과 가야금 신동 규원 역을 맡은 박신혜는 본격적인 촬영을 앞두고 경기도 안산에 있는 서울예술대학의

국악과 교수에게 가야금 개인지도를 받고 있다. 박신혜 측은 “그동안 해외 일정이 많아 레슨 일정을 잡지

못했는데 최근 제작진의 도움으로 교수님을 소개받았다. 매일 교습을 하고 있다”고 전했다.

Sorry guy I woould like to translations into English for you but I don't understand Korean much ^_^

I just know they talk about "Festival" Park Shin Hye and learn for play gayageum...sorry

There's an article about Yonghwa in his new drama 'Festival' as today CNBLUE hold their press conference for their new album. Hope some kind soul can translate it =)

정용화 "새 드라마서 '까도남' 캐릭터.. 몰입 중"

201103211420773275_1.jpg

[OSEN=이혜린 기자] 정용화가 오는 6월 방영되는 MBC 새 드라마 '페스티벌'에서 '까도남' 역할을 맡아 캐릭터에 몰입 중이라고 밝혔다.

정용화는 21일 씨엔블루의 첫 정규앨범 '퍼스트 스텝' 발매를 기념해 영등포 타임스퀘어에서 기자와 만나 "'페스티벌'에서 이신 역할을 맡았는데, 이신은 음악 외에는 아무 것도 관심 없는 까도남이다"면서 "이 캐릭터에 몰입해 요즘 밴드 동생들에게 차갑게 굴고 있다"고 말했다.

그는 "이신도 밴드 보컬이다보니 나와 비슷한 점도 있는 것 같다. 캐릭터를 잘 잡아가고 있는 중"이라고 말했다.

그는 또 "드라마 첫 방영일이 6월 22일인데, 공교롭게도 내 생일이다. 왠지 감이 좋다"고 말했다.

SBS '미남이시네요'에서 인기를 모으며 데뷔한 그는 '페스티벌'에서 박신혜와 호흡을 맞출 예정이다. 표민수 감독 연출작으로 예술대학교 학생들의 이야기를 다룬다.

Source : Osen

Hi GUYZ !! Found a great fan video compiling all the BTS moment of YH & PSH ^^

thx thamei @ twitter for the link ^^

thank you, CNBlackYong, it's a FESTIVAL Fanmade Video, gosh there r some videos made by fans about this upcoming drama. that means lot fans are anticipating FESTIVAL. so excited.

nessie21, I heard that it's confirmed that CNBLUE's Minhyuk will be playing alongside YongHwa in this drama. I think the Osen news said that.

This is old news but perhaps you guys havent read the Osen version.

Park Shin Hye & CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Cast as Leading Couple in ‘Festival’

I guess lots of fans have been waiting for it!!

A rising actress Park Shin Hye and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa will come together on screen once more for MBC’s upcoming drama called ‘Festival’. And what’s more interesting is the two will be set to be the leading couple.

Jung and Park had previously co-worked in 2009’s popular teen drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ but they didn’t end up as a couple. So, there is no wonder that the casting has drawn much attention because it likes the dream-comes-true couple for the both’s fans.

The drama directed by PD Pyo Min Soo (Full House, Worlds Within) revolves around the story of students at an arts college who chase after their dreams. Park plays the role of Lee Kyu Won, a tough and lively girl who was born into a prestigious family and is also a gayageum (traditional Korean instrument) prodigy. Meanwhile, Jung takes the role of Lee Shin, a cold-yet-good-looking band vocalist who has strong passion for music.

‘Festival’ is set to release on June 22.

Source: OSEN

@nessie21 Thanks for your news

The article talk about Lee Shin character seem like him (Leader singer, vocal and guitar)

He thinks he will play this character well..and about this day is a day of First Step alblum

So he feeling so good coz "Festival" drama will air on his birthday

he acting great and popular from You're beautiful on SBS and now he match with Park Shin Hye again.

and last talk about "Festival" drama story.

so sorry I don't understand korean much..hope that help

I really want to know about another charactor who play it?

really want to see another member from CNblue + FT Island play with him...lol

you guy know JS Pictures is under MNet company or not?

FNC is under MNet company and I hope JS Pictures too coz my wish will come true ^_^

Oh may be you didn't know this K-drama schedule on May and June (Wed - Thu)

MBC《Festival》 Yonghwa + Park Shin Hye

SBS《City Hunter》 Lee Min Ho + Park Min Yong

KBS《House keepers》Sung Yu Ri + Jung Kyeo-woon

So what do you thinks? hope "Festival" make up high rating cuz I miss him and Shinhye

can't wait ^_^

Guest yongsarang

CNBLUE's Minhyuk confirmed to be part of Festival!

20110321cnblue1.jpg

At the press conference, member Minhyuk was revealed to be casted as well.

Yonghwa revealed, “Not only will we be promoting through our drama, but through dramas as well. Kang Minhyuk has been cast with me for ‘Festival’ and is busily taking acting lessons. My role in the drama is ‘Lee Shin,’ a cold man that knows nothing but music. I’ve been trying to get into my role lately and have been treating my bandmates coldly. We’re alike in that we’re both band vocalists, so I’m working to bring that out.”

He continued, “As a way to express the meaning of starting fresh, I began a diet and lost about 8kg.”

Minhyuk added, “In the drama, Jung Yonghwa is the main character, while I’ll be playing a character named ‘Yeo Joon.’ It’s not my debut drama, but my second, so I hope to show how much I’ve improved.”

cr: Allkpop

@nessie21 Thanks for your news

The article talk about Lee Shin character seem like him (Leader singer, vocal and guitar)

He thinks he will play this character well..and about this day is a day of First Step alblum

So he feeling so good coz "Festival" drama will air on his birthday

he acting great and popular from You're beautiful on SBS and now he match with Park Shin Hye again.

and last talk about "Festival" drama story.

so sorry I don't understand korean much..hope that help

I really want to know about another charactor who play it?

really want to see another member from CNblue + FT Island play with him...lol

you guy know JS Pictures is under MNet company or not?

FNC is under MNet company and I hope JS Pictures too coz my wish will come true

Oh may be you didn't know this K-drama schedule on May and June (Wed - Thu)

MBC《Festival》 Yonghwa + Park Shin Hye

SBS《City Hunter》 Lee Min Ho + Park Min Yong

KBS《House keepers》Sung Yu Ri + Jung Kyeo-woon

So what do you thinks? hope "Festival" make up high rating cuz I miss him and Shinhye

can't wait

Thanks for the brief translation. It's time for shinwoo to get his girl. Haha.. miss seeing them together. So,

Festival will go against City Hunter and House Keepers? all 3 have my favourite actors in it but i'm gonna watch festival for sure.. wonder how will the setting be like..totally anticipating it!

Irish_law: Interesting, so minhyuk will be acting well! Awesome ;)

Guest karrenstar

4940458799.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*unrelated parts cut out

Park Shin Hye is currently taking daily gayageum lessons with a professor at Joong Ang University to prepare for her upcoming summer drama “Festival”.

“I really love music,” says Park Shin Hye. “Acting and music cannot be separated. So as to improve my acting skills, I listen to music and hope to gain inspiration from it.”

“Festival” will air in June 2011, starring CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa, Kang Minhyuk and actress Park Shin Hye.

Source: TV Daily Kr

Translated by : Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

I got this news from Baidu

MBC새 수목미니시리즈<페스티발> 케스팅 배우 4명 공개

정용화 , 박신혜 , 강민혁 , 김희정

이름 : 김희정 (金熙贞)

출생 : 1970년 12월 4일

직업 : 탤런트

학력 : 중앙대학교 (中央大学)

데뷔 : 1991년 SBS 1기 공채 탤런트

Cr. Festival Baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1031833362

"Festival" cast main actor :

Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye, Kang Min Hyuk and Kim Hee Jung

so sorry guy I think I don't know her who is Kim Hee Jung?

I got her Profile :

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kim_Hee_Jung_%281970%29

If you guy know this please tell me too I really want to know

may be she is dance teacher who Lee shin fall in love..sorry

From (2011.03.21) FIRST STEP Press Conference Article

- On the new drama “Festival”

1657l1300692200.jpg

tumblrlievno1yxx1qanahp.jpg

Yonghwa has been casted as the leading role in Pyo Minsu’s new drama “Festival”. He’ll be playing the role, Lee Shin, a cold city man, who is only interested in music and nothing else. In the interview Yonghwa said, “To get immersed in the role, lately I have been acting cold to the members. Lee Shin is also a vocalist of a band so the character is similar to what I am right now. I’m currently in the process of understanding the character.”

Yonghwa also revealed in the press conference that his band member Minhyuk will be playing along side him in the drama and that they’ve been practicing acting together. Minhyuk said, “Jung Yonghwa is the lead role in the drama, and I’ll be playing the character of Yeo-Joon. This will be my second drama after ‘It’s alright Daddy’s Daughter’. i will show a better improve side of my acting.”

Yonghwa also said, “It just happened that the drama first broadcast is on June 22nd. It is also my birthday. So I have a good feeling about this.”

Source: Osen News and Sports World

Translation: blue_jus7 @ Code Azzurro

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's nice to see them in a drama again after You're Beautiful, so is there news on who's going to be the 2nd lead male yet?

no news about 2nd male yet, hopefully it will reveal soon.

Karren, thank you for the news. Good to hear that Shinhye is now learning gayageum for her role. Shinhye, fighting! Both leading actors are seriously preparing for the role.

jielun_aini, thank you for the info, hhm no idea either, but she might be playing the professor/(so she is a dance teacher?) whom Lee Shin (Yonghwa)has fallen in love with...let's wait for the official cast news.

Archived