[Drama 2011] Heartstrings / You’ve Fallen for Me 넌 내게 반했어

Guest stardusts

Guest checkinout

I know I'm super late to the party, so I will SPAZZ be-latedly by myself about how excited I am for this pairing! To me, there was no doubt that Hwang Tae Kyung was for Go Mi Nam in YAB, but behind the scenes, the chemistry between Yong Hwa and Shin Hye was just off-the-charts! I am a huge Yong Hwa fan, but I'm not blind to the fact that he still has much to improve on his acting. I'm so glad that Shin Hye will be there again to help him out since she is an AMAZING actress and Yong Hwa will definitely be able to learn much from her. And if they can even translate a smidgen of that BTS chemistry on screen, this drama will sizzle!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2323ce789750c361359bf7c.jpg

주말에도 쉬지않고 혼자서 열심히 가야금 연습하는 멋진 박배우님.. 멋져멋져~^^

I found this from Baidu ^_^ look Shinhye practice hard Wow~ she is real actor..lol

Cr.Festival Baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1035015884

^

^

thanks Jielun_aini, here's the article

She's practicing the gayageum (가야금)!

On March 26th, her entertainment agency revealed a photo of our favourite actress practicing the gayageum. The photo is captioned "Even on the weekend, Park Shin Hye does not rest and keep on practicing the gayageum alone."

Aww. it was reported earlier that Shin Hye has been taking daily Gayageum lessons with a traditional music professor at JoongAng university to prepare for her upcoming drama "Festival". CNBlue's Jung Yonghwa, Kang Minhyuk and actress Kim Hee Jung are also part of the main cast.

Credit: 4HIM Entertainment

by : Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

dear Shinestar, fighting!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fans already made these cute Festival banner/signature ^^

d297250f0641bb8463d9869.jpg

f0d8139cac8eeae0c8eaf49.jpg

77bdd4d95507300195ee37b.jpg

cr. Festival Baidu

checkinout, Hi my fellow Yonghwa fans, I always love your review,

please come here to support Yonghwa and Shinhye in Festival. ^^

@Irish_law Thanks for your article God~ she is real

And about Kim Hee Jung she's also part of the main cast. OMG!! I thinks she look "Old" sorry

I'm try to find the news and the article about this drama but didn't see anything new T_T

may be be-coz CNblue new alblum ..so thanks for your update to us ^_^

Guest aprillyn

hi friends! i'm a newbie here..i'm really glad i found this thread for "festival"w00t.gif.. i love YongHwa and ShinHyewub.gif.. and I'll surely support this drama..soooo excited ^^ hope june would come fast..hehehe..thanks to the people who started this thread.. laugh.giflaugh.gif

@Irish_law Thanks for your article God~ she is real

And about Kim Hee Jung she's also part of the main cast. OMG!! I thinks she look "Old" sorry

I'm try to find the news and the article about this drama but didn't see anything new T_T

may be be-coz CNblue new alblum ..so thanks for your update to us ^_^

Kim Hee Jung..I love this actress from First Wive's Club. She's great. I hope Park Shin Hye and Jung Yonghwa get a chance to work with a lot of respected actors and actresses in Festival. ;)

Guest karrenstar

d3e91957eaf446233812bbf.jpg

festival2.jpg

Translation:

Korean drama "Festival" co-production team to perform

on-location hunt and sponsor recruitment

The director and production team of Korean drama "Festival" have landed in Lake Hamana!

From now on to April 4th, the production and management committee will perform a series of on-location hunting and sponsor companies recruitment.

As reported earlier, "Festival" is a co-production between Korea and Japan. They will be filming in the Lake hamana region during late spring/early summer this year.

We believe that the co-production will not only bring about future regional economic revitalization, but also promote tourism to both domestic and international travelers to visit the Tokai region centered on Lake Hamana, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.

For companies which are interested, we hope that you will join us in this project to promote the charming and enthusiastic Lake Hamana.

Moreover, the revised date of the cancelled drama production briefing (originally held on march 22 2011) will be announced soon. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Date: March 26, 2011 (Saturday) - April 4 (Mon)

Visitors: Director / Pyo Min-so, Screenwriter/ Lee Myung, Assistant Director & staff

Inquiries: [FESTIVAL] Production Management Committee Secretariat

℡ 053-524-1311

Fax: 053-524-1126

〒 431-1424 200 Mtsukabi 下尾奈 town, Kita-ku Hamamatsu, Shizuoka Prefecture

source: kiara.jp

translated by: Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

Although the cast have not joined the crew on this trip, they are busily preparing for their roles. Shin Hye has been learning and practicing the gayageum, even on weekends.

@karrenstar Icon Thanks for you translations I got this article from Baitu too

Finally we've news and update Now need to know about another actor..lol

fan at Baidu find the location from google map...hmm look like Location the Tokai

region centered on Lake Hamana, Shizuoka Prefecture near to Japan Earthquake Land Shift # pray for Japan

This thread : http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1036632755

@rori0711 sorry about me I really didn't know Kim Hee Jung sorry

I got her profile she's 41 year old right?? hmm in the relationship chart

if I'm not wrong dance teacher's 31 year old right? that's why I said she look "Old"

by the way I'll waiting to know her may be I do like her..

@rori0711 sorry about me I really didn't know Kim Hee Jung sorry

I got her profile she's 41 year old right?? hmm in the relationship chart

if I'm not wrong dance teacher's 31 year old right? that's why I said she look "Old"

by the way I'll waiting to know her may be I do like her..

here's a picture of Kim Hee Jung from Hancinema. I too was surprised to know that she's 41 years old already. Is she going to be a dance teacher? wow! right now she's in Flames of Ambition. i hope people will know her more through Festival. ;)

fullsizephoto82209.jpg

Guest yongsarang

MBC has created 'Festival' official page. Im disappointed that they re-used ShinHwa's picture. Im hoping for a photoshoot pls!

image2of.png

Everyone we are going to close the poll by tonight at 9PM so please make sure you have already voted! We will start another round for the voting :)

Guest LEANNELEE

Yeah! This time Jung Yong Hwa is the main character and he's getting Park Shin Hye. I love them together since You're Beautiful (and BTS). Are they filming in only Japan? Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it.

Guest karrenstar

MBC invites fans to decide on new name for "Festival"

MBC's "Festival" (working title) is inviting YOU to pick a new name for the drama!

image2of.png

From now on to April 10, fans can log into iMBC's website (http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/new_drama/) and submit names for the drama. The best submissions will win prizes, and up for grabs are Park Shin Hye’s sunglasses, Jung Yonghwa’s backpack, and signed copies of CNBLUE’s new album, “First Step“.

The producing company of "Festival", JS Pictures stated "In order to reflect the unique creativity of netizens, we have started the campaign. This drama is different from the other dramas of the same genre (youth love drama) We are looking forward to a unimaginably unique, lively and sweet drama title"

About the drama's plot, JS Pictures also said "Although this is a drama about university students chasing their dreams at an arts university, the passion that they portray is going to touch the hearts of people of all ages. No matter you are a boy, girl, youth or member of the aged, you will feel the connection."

The submissions will enter a public voting session on April 15. You’ll have to be a registered member of iMBC in order to vote.

(Registration tutorial provided here. scroll down: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/mbc-invites-fans-to-decide-on-new-name.html)

Translated by: Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

Guest yongsarang

As you guys all know, 1st round for voting our poll has finished and these are the results

image3iq.png

I included the top 2 choices which are ShinHwa Stars and Blue stars. One user suggested Shinwon^^ I hope you guys vote rolleyes.gif

As for the article above me, I would say the director/PD is brave enough to let fans to decide the drama's title. Im curious what will the fans suggest for it lol I hope they choose a nice one. I actually prefer Festival already T^T Anyways, I demand a photoshoot soon for these two lead :D

@yongsarangI actually prefer "Festival" too

but I really hope they pick a new name for the brand

"The Stupid" I don't like it...not to good word hehe ^_^

just like Thai music brand "Silly Fools" or "Suck Seed" kkk

but I'm Silly Fools fan haha ..really good music..lol

Guest yongsarang

@yongsarangI actually prefer "Festival" too

but I really hope they pick a new name for the brand

"The Stupid" I don't like it...not to good word hehe ^_^

just like Thai music brand "Silly Fools" or "Suck Seed" kkk

but I'm Silly Fools fan haha ..really good music..lol

yup^^ its already a nice name and most people know its 'Festival' I thought all along thats the decided already.. but lets trust PD/Director for that *prays hard* As for the band name, I prefer 'The Fools' rather than 'The Stupid'

yup^^ its already a nice name and most people know its 'Festival' I thought all along thats the decided already.. but lets trust PD/Director for that *prays hard* As for the band name, I prefer 'The Fools' rather than 'The Stupid'

ุู^

^

I totally agree with you ^_^ hope we have a good news I didn't see anything new for long.

we didn't know another actor, actress I wish Lee Shin band are 4 people ^_^

absolutely the vocal is Lee Shin, Dump is Minhyuk kkk and for 2 member..

I'll trust PD Nim for his best choice..

so what do you thinks about Lee Kyu Won friends. I thinks may be she came from idol group under Mnet.

T-ara, IU, AF hmm I love them all don't have no idea now just wait for good news ^_^

oh thanks for your update and everything in here ^_^

Archived