Does anyone know the brand of this guitar?

Essential

I tried to find the guitar, but this is the only pink they have:

http://www.acclaim-music.com/live/images/T/t-5737-4201.jpeg

Is it the same pink guitar or did IU get her guitar customized?

Thank you so much guys! =D

The more I look at the video again, the more I think she has a customized one... Hahaha.

One thing is for sure, it's a Crafter because at some video angle, I could see the big letter "C" and the rest seemed blurred by light reflection. In some closer angle, it looks like they did some video editing, blurring the brand name out. Plus, judging from overall design of the guitar, it's really typical of a Crafter.

I also don't see the brand's icon underneath the strings of her guitar... So it could have been a customized one... Maybe customized off QT (my guess).

It's hard to confirm it at 100%, sorry... :lol:

^ Thank you so much. You've been so helpful!

I found another site with different pictures and the color looks more similar to IU's guitar. But the site's in Korean and I can't read Korean. D= But thank you so much for all the info! =D

• 8 months later...
Guest oldjoker.korea

First of all sorry for my poor English, can anybody tell me what is the guitar usually IU use (just like the pink one or the one she used were perform in sketchbook guitar live)?

Is it melody or classical guitar?

Archived