[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young dons a schoolgirl outfit for “City Hunter”

20110526minyoung2.jpg

Park Min Young charmed the viewers of SBS’s “City Hunter” by making her first appearance in the drama through a school picture.

In the drama, Lee Min Ho’s character, ‘Lee Yoon Sung’, first sees ‘Kim Nana’ in a picture where she wears her school uniform. He comments, “She’s light and pretty” and is struck by the sight of her, thus hinting at a future love line.

Netizens agreed with Lee Min Ho, as they said, “You look really good in a school uniform”, “You look really innocent and young”, “So cute Nana!“.

Park Min Young will debut her character ‘Kim Nana’ in the second episode of “City Hunter”, where she’ll be playing a bright and brave Secret Service agent of Korea’s Blue House.

20110526parkminyoung.jpg

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: allkpop

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

"City Hunter" Lee Min-ho falls for Park Min-yeong

photo173002.jpg

"There is someone with complexion this fair?"

Lee Min-ho has fallen for Park Min-yeong at first sight. On the first episode of the SBS drama "City Hunter" on the 25th, Yoon-seong (Lee Min-ho) fell in love at first sight at the picture of his fellow Korean friend Sik-joong's (Kim Sang-ho) daughter Na-na (Park Min-yeong).

Yoon-seong has been brought up in Thailand and has never seen another Korean before he met Sik-joong who saves him from danger. Yoon-seong looks at Na-na's picture and says, "There is someone with complexion as fair as this? She's really pretty".

He talks to the picture of Na-na next to Sik-joong's bed whenever he is stressed. He talks to her picture about his emotions whenever he is frustrated at Jin-pyo (Kim Sang-joong) who wants to grow him as a harsh warrior.

Meanwhile, Yoon-seong finds out the truth about his father Moo-yeol's (Park Sang-min) death and decides to go to Seoul for revenge. However, it seems like this is where the relationship with Na-na will start. He coincidentally meets her the first time he steps foot in Korea.

Na-na's was working part time handing out flyer in the middle of the city. The two haven't seen each other yet and it seems they will get to meet each other through the Blue House so viewers can't help but be anxious.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110526n03420?mid=e0101 (Korean)

Credit: HanCinema

Guest sharon89

Ep2 caps

it's really interesting keke. i love it so much >"<

waiting for next eps

img2266.png

img2267.png

img2268.png

img2269.png

img2270.png

img2271.png

img2272.png

img2273k.png

img2274.png

img2275.png

img2276.png

img2277.png

img2261.png

img2264.png

cre: as tagged

Guest Tekashi

[Drama] City Hunter

episodes 1 & 2

available to download at

Kpopweb

* NOTE: We`re going to kepp posting this drama, so check us for follow episodes! *

Just finished scanning ep 2 and it was another likeable ep. The shift in mood was abrupt from eps 1 to 2 and I really would have liked less of Nana's character, but overall I liked it and now want to see the assassin at work. He's got 5 targets so he might as well knock one out within the next 2 episodes.

Guest tukyshinee

== Online Watch CITY HUNTER EP.02 ==

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online Youtube

As a result, your video is blocked in these locations

Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan

Credit : City Hunter TV

Guest kiye

Hey everyone! I just finished watching the 2nd episode! ^^ I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this drama after ep.1, but I am 90% sure that I am going to stay on board! I didn't feel like watching a drama that was too dark--all about revenge, loneliness and death, so ep.2 was a happy, happy surprise! I LOVE that YS didn't lose his playfulness (looking at ep.1, I thought his character might be broody and serious) but he's fun, flirty, and has good chemistry with the female lead.

I knew that LMH was a solid actor, especially for someone his age, but I'm continuously impressed by his performances. I haven't seen him act a character or scene that qualifies as one of the top actors, but for someone so young who had a breakout role and rose to fame so quickly, I can definitely say with confidence that he is definitely going to continue doing well in the industry. He has physical appeal, acting is solid, and there's something about him that makes the average female viewer go ga-ga. Maybe it's his natural charisma? Flirty nature? Sex appeal? Whatever it is....keep at it!

As for LMY, she has also been pretty solid from what I've seen, but not as good as LMH. She seems the same in every character I've seen her act in...I hope she steps up her game, because her character is a body guard for the president (president's daughter) and the vibe I've always gotten from her is more of a sweet, girl-next-door feel. I really hope she is able to convince the audience that she is her character, and not just LMY playing a role.

Anyways...fingers are crossed that this drama continues at the quality it has been for the first two episodes! PLEASE dear producer and writers....please keep up the hard work! ^^ Can't wait until next week!

Guest melane

Hello^^

I just watched the first episode...and it was surprisingly good! Phew....I'm so relieved!

Honestly, I was thinking of not watching it because of all the previews mess, but because I really like the cast, thus I decided to check the first episode!

Don't regret it one bit! phew.gif Well...a little with all the good dramas that keep coming, how I am supposed to revise for my exams! sweatingbullets.gif

But seriously, after watching the first episode, it made sense as to why LMH character was working in the presidential house since the five people he is supposed to kill are all powerful people! And PMY character is working there too which keep the main couple in contact! Because I really wondered how can the main couple who was

supposed to work as merceneries in CH the manga became suddenly bodyguards in the presidential house in CH the drama! :blink:

I really love the manga, I already accepted the fact that this drama version was different...Let's just hope that it keeps the right tone!

Guest webby

enjoyed epi 1 and completely blown away by epi 2. there's so much going in epi2 in the short span of an hour. seriously i think they have 3 regular episodes worth of content in it. I love the writing, where the story is heading, the execution, the colors (the camera they are using), the OST, the acting. park min young and lee min ho are doing brilliant in their roles. and of course i love the fact that Yoon Sung already recognized Na Na from the picture but didn't reveal it to her. I see the 'humanity' they were stressing to bring out of Yoon Sung already in the works, and isn't it great that they have moved to cover the first case so soon? Def looking forward to next week's episodes.

Guest good123

Medium Quality

City Hunter Eps.02

200 Mb MKV file

cityhuntere02s.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://hotfile.com/dl/119013903/ea15edc/City.Hunter.E02.mkv.html

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1915687661/City.Hunter.E02.mkv

or

http://www.wupload.com/file/2872656/City.Hunter.E02.mkv

or