[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest eriri

I love how City Hunter manages to make me pull my hair in agony every single episode.

I'm at a loss right now. I loved today's ep. I guess I'll love it even more, once I'm able to watch it again, subbed. So many things happened, some of them really surprising me. WHAT THE HELL, PRESIDENT??? T_T I really really didn't expect this, even though some of you guys did point at that possibility in this thread. But I thought just...naahh, can't be. Now my head's all messed up. I love it...and at the same time I don't!

YS/NN confession was a sad one, as expected. The back and forth in their relationship frustrates me to no end, but also amazes me so so much. I feel sad for both of them, hurting each other, because they want the other to live well. It's so....bittersweet! Love you to bits, YS and NN!! <3

As for now, I still am unsure whether I like the things I'm suspecting to happen next, or whether I don't like them. Anyway, I need to get my thoughts straight first, before I can comment on any more today. This show will be the end of me, I swear!

Thanks for the torrent links and recaps so far. Really appreciated *bows*

Curse my predictions..coz they never come true but can it be possible that the President and YS's dad were brothers? And hence the similarities with the beans? :huh:

And ewwwwwwww..how creepy will it be if it turns out that DH has been crushing and lusting :phew: after her half brother? :mellow:

wow i am so excited to watch this week's episode... it's an agony for me not watching the raw video and waiting patiently for the subs to be up... of all the 5 men involved in the 1983 incident, it is the President whom Jin Pyo wanted to seek revenge in the cruelest possible way. after all, he was the one who recruited them, their hyungnim who promised that he will go down with them and the rest is history. and the cruelest revenge would be having your own son turning up against you... it's like YJ and Kim Jong Shik all over again. this time, they dont know yet of their relations with each other. if indeed YS is the president's son.

probably that was the secret target no. 4 was talking about. President had an extramarital affair or relationship with KH back then, but he could not marry her because of political ambitions and society pressures. MY and JP both had feelings for her being a popular beauty in her younger years, and to help out their hyungnim from possible scandal and downfall, MY offered to marry KH.

JP probably felt that they have given already so much for their hyungnim and yet he betrayed them, he was under pressure and was not able to keep his promise to them.

so many theories... part of me wanted to know how the story will unfold further in the weeks to come, but then a part would be sad once this is over....

though, i really want YS to be MY's son in the end...

ohhh... and how did the President seemed like he knew YS is the City Hunter and what YS is looking for? well, he is the President of Korea...

Curse my predictions..coz they never come true but can it be possible that the President and YS's dad were brothers? And hence the similarities with the beans? :huh:

lol. I don't think there's enough time in this drama for the parents to have their own birth secret since those two men have different surnames.

I'm so excited to watch this episode thinking that YS will propose to KNN.  I'm feeling KNN's pain right now and YS why oh why are you doing this to her.  Remember she told you she will leave you but you prevented her.  mad.gif

If the President is YS father so DH is his half sister.  City Hunter you're driving me crazy.  Can't get enough now i need eng subs pls. smile.gif

i really don't fancy the idea of the president turning out to be YS's dad - it really make Kyung Hee's character turn stained and in a way, not so empathetic anymore. and the feelings that YS has when he finds out would be total disbelief and unforgiving - like losing trust with the whole world. i really dont want to see him become a real monster or totally lose his sense of justice and righteousness in the world.

gosh, do i have to wait for another week??????????????????????????????? :tears:

that is what I'm thinking also.. KH character won't be the "good one here" because it will show, KH LIED to MY after all..

and as I just posted, I don't think MY deserves to get this.. even he's dead, I am thinking he doesn't deserve to that he's been LIED to by anyone while he's living..

mskololia1, I got SCARED to what you just said... that FATES are CRUEL..

I know, real life is not always perfect and so, I got scared just by reading it,,, haaiz,,

I don't want to see YS being or GOING mad and crazy to choose...

I think, President is not BAD as the other 4 officials we've been dealt with...

he's righteous but the only thing he has done WRONG is to tolerate and let the 4 official lead him

to HIDE the 1983 case...

but the president treated YS nicely and I can see he feels "secure" with YS.. --probably this is what we call "BLOOD TIES"

as to JP, even he's CRUEL to YS, he still serve as YS's dad since child and up to now..

JP's ways are MEAN but JP treasures YS the most.... I can SEE and FEEL it..

so If I'll be YS, I think, I COULDN'T CHOOSE between the two... :tears:

otchosais, what makes you think KH lied to MY? He could have married her knowing she was pregnant. Remember what she said? "He saved me and he saved you." If YS is the president's son, I believe MY knew about it.

Like I mentioned last week, it could be a Seal and Heidi Klum situation.

Guest yellow_mellow

Thx to otchosais for recaping today's episode

ustream here always lag and stop sometimes.

Gosh i saw the president picking out the beans, so it's means that YS is trully his son right? so poor MY, he always thought that YS is his son or maybe MY was help the President to hiding the truth?? MY was help to protect YS

and JP is actually in love with KH (one side love) and knows that YS is not MY's son

arrrggghh so frustating

How i love NN so much hahahaha.. she's so adorable and strong, she even wants to wait for YS

YS was so sad, he has to decide to let go of NN for her own good, YS doesn't want to out NN in danger by letting her stay with his side

like JP said before that this is his destiny,not to love and to be love..*poor YS n NN*

But why..why..there was no love scene tears.giftears.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

we need that right,it's been a long time since that kissing episode

please writer nim give us more love scene on the next episode ok :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest crazypilovee

omg seriously, the Prez is YS's dad? omggg whyyyyy.... this is another sign that YS's ending will not be fortunate. whyyy T^T

this episode was so sad....

I'm so excited to watch this episode thinking that YS will propose to KNN.  I'm feeling KNN's pain right now and YS why oh why are you doing this to her.  Remember she told you she will leave you but you prevented her.  *quoted image*

In my book, YS is seriously messing up.  Big time!

Stop fooling around with KNN's heart and mind.  They are NOT some damn playground! 

Edit

Otchosais, I think the president has been hiding from a lot of things in his life.  His character is not one that I can fully sympathize with after reading what he told YJ.  I will change my mind if he fully confesses in the end, but I doubt that he will have the courage or will to change his behavior by coming clean.  Does the absence of malice in his character mean he's better than the others because he refuses to do anything about a known injustice due to self-preservation? 

I don't mean to frighten anyone either....kekekeke.  This is just me spazzing.:)

i really don't fancy the idea of the president turning out to be YS's dad - it really make Kyung Hee's character turn stained and in a way, not so empathetic anymore. and the feelings that YS has when he finds out would be total disbelief and unforgiving - like losing trust with the whole world. i really dont want to see him become a real monster or totally lose his sense of justice and righteousness in the world.

gosh, do i have to wait for another week??????????????????????????????? :tears:

my feelings exactly! i really pitied KH b/c her husband died mysteriously and she had her son taken away from her for 28 years... now... we find out that the President might be YS's real dad?.... if that's the case, what kind of woman was she?.... marrying her husband...JP secretly loving her... having a child with the President?....i don't know what to think of this woman anymore.... i hope things aren't as crazy as we think....

and like someone said...there's not enough episodes left to dwell on this whole birth secret thing... even target #4 isn't taken down yet... and we have only 4 episodes left!!!!! i really hope they don't intend to squeeze 2 episode worth of scenes into the last episode! or have an open ending... i detest those the most!!! we need a happily ever after for YS! he deserves it after all the craziness in his life!!!

otchosais, what makes you think KH lied to MY? He could have married her knowing she was pregnant. Remember what she said? "He saved me and he saved you." If YS is the president's son, I believe MY knew about it.

Like I mentioned last week, it could be a Seal and Heidi Klum situation.

hmm,,, maybe it just slide to my mind,,, that the first thing came up to me is that KH might lie to MY..

since it was not shown at the start of the drama... :sweatingbullets:

but still, I PREFER YS to be MY's son than anyone else's son..

but If I were to choose between JP and president, I will choose....

MY still bwahaha... since I really don't want YS to be CRAZY and gone mad choosing who to get revenge to

and who to save in the end,., :sweatingbullets:

Guest psycho2005

Thank you for uploading YT Link. Do u have part 4, I can't seem to find it in previous page. Thank you so so much.

Ep 16 Part 4

Yt link

lol. I don't think there's enough time in this drama for the parents to have their own birth secret since those two men have different surnames.

I know. I know..lol..I'm just grasping at straws coz if the President is YS's father..then DH has been umm crushing on her half brother which is just plain creepy :mellow:

BTW, does anyone remember that the 4th Minister's lackey fought CH at NN's place? So he may try to use NN to get to CH..which means NN will probably be in danger again w00t.gif That makes me happy coz then YS will have to move her with him again w00t.gif:lol::wub:

During the river scene, NN told YS to ask her to wait for him or else if he does come back to her at a later date, she won't accept him....so does that mean NN will reject YS when he comes crawling back to her? -_-