[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest omchan

Just curious, what's the song that plays at the end of the episode? It's been the same song for a few episodes now. Thanks! :)

Guest shopaholican

I feel so sad for NN.. YS did this to NN before, now he's doing it again....... tears.giftears.giftears.gif

The president seems to know YS is the CH? OMO.........unsure.gif

omgosh ... DH oso dun eat beans in the rice? so they are bro and sister???? oh noooooooo ...so pred is the father???

If President is YS's father, then poor YS, being dragged into this whole saga for nothing.

Taking revenge against his own father (President) for a father that was never his.

Oh my, his life is so messed up.

If he knew that truth, I think he would turn mad/crazy....

Poor Nana, my heart cries for her *weeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Guest miniejungle

God i really wish that i learnt Korean a few years ago so i can understand what they're talking about in this episode. why why why is it so sad??? someone please help translate the couple parts (the one at her house and another scene at the Han river) and where was the kiss??????????????? fury.giffury.gif

the ending is cliffhanging again - so the president knows he's after 1983's incident? :blink: but Kyung Hee hasn't said anything abt his paternal root to him, yes?

Anyone feeling a little frustrated...I freakin am! The situation with YS and KNN is getting ridicoulous...there's 4eps left when are these two going to get together? There seriously better be some awesome reunion/make up scene...

Come on City Hunter writer, please throw a bone to those of us (ie ME) who really want these two to just forget their troubles for one night and get together ^_^

omg... i seriously can't believe they're actually going down that road of the president being his real dad... why do they have to mess up his life even more by adding that in... can't it be JP, so it'll simpler to deal with...but the president... o.m.g.

and NN...man...YS is really hurting her again....of course he's hurting too...but gosh... why all the angst?.... spend every moment like it's your last...*sighs...

even i'm getting depressed now with all the recent episodes...too much to be happening with 4 episodes left.... how are things going to wrap up?....

Aigoo today ep so sad look NN and YS tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

The president already know CityHunter omg this is more2 make curious....

Really can't wait Next Wed

The writter I hate your script for YS NN scene today tears.giftears.giftears.gif please lets the together T^T

If President is YS's father, then poor YS, being dragged into this whole saga for nothing.

Taking revenge against his own father (President) for a father that was never his.

I so agree with you!!! i'll be crazy if that happens to me... if the pres. is YS father what will that make of YS? He was trained to be a tool for revenge for nothing... I'm hoping, really hoping that the pres. is not the real father. 

looking back to the past episodes.. there is a hint that the pres.,MY and JP were really close friends so i was kind of hoping that since they were really close, they'll get familiar about the way they eat or something or find some things that are common to them like not eating beans.. 

*I am at a LOST now..

there are SO MUCH things to think of... this is so *FRUSTRATING!* in a POSITIVE way..

*judging from the episode, (my guess was right that the president is YS dad...) but still,

when LMH said there are REVERSALS in the ending of the drama, I am still hoping what we see here is not real..

meaning, I still don't want YS to be the president or JP's son... WHY?

because MY's sacrifice isn't worth it?... or SHOULD I SAY, MY doesn't deserve to have this kind of thing while he was living..

if YS is really not MY's son, MY have lived his life with entire lies... <_<

another thing, What happens to NN dad? isn't it much weirder that NN keeps on visiting YS mom whilst we haven't see her visiting her own DAD?... :crazy: --- I am not mocking or anything, but I think writer should show NN's dad's progress to make NN's circumstances MORE viable to believe in...

last thing, about the ending, so DOES the PRESIDENT knew that YS is connected with CH? as well as he's connected with the 28 yrs ago?.. why did he knew YS was looking for it? :o

anyway, Now, I'll react on NN's part.,.

oh girl, I TOTALLY LOVE YOU!!! You're my ROLE MODEL now! how could you be so BRAVE!!! :wub:

I am being ENVIOUS with NN's characteristic.. as I am too much AFRAID to confess to anyone... unlike NN,

who knows how to be TRUE and be SHOWY to what she feels...

I am just praying that she could handle and EXTEND her patience with her relationship with YS...

as to YS, BOY!!! you have to DECIDE and choose!

either you make NN leave your side FOR REAL and BOTH OF YOU SUFFER and live in DANGER SEPARATELY

OR you make NN YOURS OFFICIALLY anf BOTH of you will be in danger TOGETHER and PROTECTING EACH OTHER HAPPILY.. -_- I don't want to see NN being tortured anymore, same as to see you suffering being away with NN too..

haaiz,, HUNTERS, we have 1 week to wait..

I now realize, we ONLY have 4 MORE episodes before its end,, :tears:

I don't know HOW to HANDLE CH ending.. :blink:

Guest sorcy79au

Haha! What is it with the men in this drama not eating their beans??

Don't they know that they're good for you? ^_^

The father is his. That's who KH thinks of as his father. Remember she said, "He saved me and he saved you." As far as his mom is concerned, that's his dad because that's the man who took the responsibility to raise him as his son.

Anyway, the president being his father makes it more entertaining now... because to me, the drama was kind of losing its spark in the last few episodes. MY or President being the father but one thing I know is JP is not the father. Just from how KH has acted towards him, even when YS was talking about how JP raised him you could tell from her face that JP was not the father.

Guest samasta93

Aigoo today ep so sad look NN and YS tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

The president already know CityHunter omg this is more2 make curious....

Really can't wait Next Wed

The writter I hate your script for YS NN scene today tears.giftears.giftears.gif please lets the together T^T

hmm... so it means that we gonna see their kiss scene on next episodes~ that will be a good reunion between them~

although I felt like I wanna see it now~~~~ :crazy:

and... seems like the probability that YS is the president's son is higher now~ but, my primary questions will be: how? why?

Guest miniejungle

i really don't fancy the idea of the president turning out to be YS's dad - it really make Kyung Hee's character turn stained and in a way, not so empathetic anymore. and the feelings that YS has when he finds out would be total disbelief and unforgiving - like losing trust with the whole world. i really dont want to see him become a real monster or totally lose his sense of justice and righteousness in the world.

gosh, do i have to wait for another week??????????????????????????????? :tears:

Guest Dipyramidal

I don't get it; how can YS be the president's son?

This is just completely o_o;;!?!?!?

I need to watch the episode now.. omg =O