[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

I think she does not want him to continue because thos revenge thing is destroying him and she might be really scared for his life. I think she has realized how this revenge is destroying him slowly and that it was JP who came up with this whole revenge thing and not YS. She might be really scared for his life

Guest farhah1986

I think I will love the next episode...It seems it will be a lot of heartwarming scene between mother and son.I think Nana withdraw from the mission because she scared for YS life.She's worried because of him.She may think that if she withdraw,YS will stop his plan or she plan to protect him from behind.I think the scene that YS look sick is maybe becasue he just finish undergo operation for his mother so he didn't get enough rest but still continue his mission?

I think YJ can guess that it was YS who send those video from his cctv apartment to him.I think in YJ's mind he even more curious about what kind of man YS/city hunter is?For Nana although she know much about YS, but she didn't know how much YS has been gone through his childhood until now.She didn't know what kind of life YS has been gone through before.Up until now she only know YS has been suffered losing his mom and having a dad like JP and someone who's been bless with wealth.

I think in the end YJ will let YS freed without catching him...I think YJ determine to catch YS to know what has happen in 1983 and to know more about himself.Is it because he want to understand YS and the reason behind his action.I wonder how YS handling these case because more people interested tailing him..first PJ minion and second YJ minion and maybe target 4 minion will follow him.

I know that this drama already enter live shooting,I hope the team won't compromise with the quality of this drama.A few more hours before city hunter air.

Guest dracog

Yay preview!  Hmm...what's making Nana back out of his plans?

I've been wondering about this for a while...but when was the last time we saw Sae Hee?  She was billed as the supporting female lead, but I see less of her than I see of Chun Jae Mun's evil smirking assistant.  She's more like a cameo.  I miss her.  =(

yeah i also miss SH, i think she will come around soon since the prosecutor needs someone and that will be SH, hopefully we will see her tonight and get some hot scene between them? haha,

Guest wonnienguyen

seems like the drama's going to play around with us when Yoon Sung and Na Na keep creating conflicts like that. There are only few episodes left, i just want to see them enjoy being together, no more arguments, no more tears... Btw, Da Hye finally comes back in this ep and  hopefully she will give a fresh and new taste to the drama which is quite heavy now.

I've just made this sign to show my love for this series, so in love with it :) You guys can re-watch the whole drama by looking at it :lol:

Final.gif

Can't wait for tonight!

I hope that YS will have the balance that NN provides and not go to the extremes like JP.

PS Regarding the hectic filming, I noticed that in BOF, MinHo's skin became affected due to the tight filming schedule (not enough rest as well). I have also noticed that his skin (also PMY) is not as 'fresh' as in the beginning of the series. (Not meant to be bashing but worried about the actors health)

Aja Aja Hwaiting cos I will support CH no matter what.

Guest miniejungle

omo, webby, thanks for the preview!!! it's getting even faster-moving now... but what's going on with Nana backing out? though technically she has nothing to do with the revenge, i do hope she's gonna help him with it, or else he would be so alone :(

my tvu is working (at the moment) so im keeping my fingers crossed that i can stream smoothly tonight... pls don't fail me!!!! :vicx:

Guest samasta93

seems like the drama's going to play around with us when Yoon Sung and Na Na keep creating conflicts like that. There are only few episodes left, i just want to see them enjoy being together, no more arguments, no more tears...

totally agree~ even I was thinking that perhaps NN should try to be more "aggressive" in expressing her feeling, such as giving YS a sudden and affectionate kiss in a way to make him shut up when he tries to argue that NN should not involve in his mission~~ :P:D

~~ ahem ~~ :wub:

I just started to watch this the other day. I love Lee Min Ho's character, it's weird to see him acting in another one beside BOF. but his character is new and refreshing. Different than the typical K-drama Heroes, same goes for Kim Nana. Refreshing new and great to watch, I love her interact with Lee Yun Seong. but I dont really like her with the prosecutor. it's just odd with everything going around.

The ahjussi around Lee Yun Seong, first I thought he might be an uncle of Nana, but it was surprising how they covered his story and later told it through flashback. it was unexpected, but I have to give him credit for trying to help out and make it up to her for the better. He might have had a guilt or something behind when everything happened.

The plot overrall I would say refreshing and unexpected. It's discard itself a lot from the typical drama, action, violence, suspense in between. A little comedy inbetween. it's not the same revenge is sweet you see on here. I love Lee Yun Seong's thinking of bringing one and one to justice.

Hara's acting was very awkward to watch, she can do better than that.

AS I PROMISED LAST July 10, 2011, SUNDAY, that I will be BACK from my boarding house and be at home just to

WATCH CITY HUNTER LIVE!!!

waaahh!!!

I MISS CH!

I MISS Lee Yoon Sung!

I MISS Kim Na Na!

I MISS ALL the HUNTERS!!!

I've went back to the LAST post I made in this thread, Last sunday and I am GLAD that this thread flies FAST.. ^^,

just shows CH has garnered MORE MORE MOST viewers and lurkers!!! ^^,

I just wanted to react/reply to SOME post I saw,,,

to Leslie_lei's post about PMY's tweet... I am so feeling sad for her..

like what Leslie_lei said, I can't see anyone who could act KNN's role like what PMY did.. She did it flawlessly and as COOL as ever... She isn't irritating to see, knows how to act and give feelings to the character and you can find her cuteness and coolness at the same time... PLUS she have a GREAT CHEMISTRY with LMH...

I am hoping she wouldn't mind the antis since there's MORE PROS who love her and her work,,,

AJA MY ssi..

and to all the sharers of SPOILERS, PICS, BANNERS, NEWS, and ALL!!!

I really love all of the HUNTERS here!!!

and now, I will do the HUNTER-ROLL-CALL!!!

where are the hunters??? I am preparing for CH ep 15's live streaming!!! ^^,

any links to share? ^^,

EDIT:

miniejungle, from what channel are you watching from TVU? thanks! :)

Guest rainyrainy

helloz everybody , thanks for the preview ( finally we got one ) , from what I saw at the end seems YS will be suffering , my poor baby, is it becoz of his sholder injury or for some other reason , ahhhhh so thrilled to watch the new episode :w00t:

@otcho as always counting on you my dear for the live update , I will be in a meeting while u'r doing that but will be toooo happy when I'm back and find your update so thankuuuu in advance :)

PS : concerning epi 14 and KNN visit to JP , I think he likes her , maybe even thinking that she will be a good helper to YS , I still think JP won't harm NN or YS for this stupid revenge and I think that at the end he will be the one saving them both .

I also think he is YS dad , I really wish it's not the president but JP ( OKK I'm really in love with him he is HOOTT :wub: so I can't accept that's he is the bad guy of the story )

Guest quatrang

On the preview tip that NN is leaving YS and his revenge, I personnally think that she is leaving to protect him, on two fold:

- First, if she leaves, she hopes JP won't try to force their separation and YS won't have to keep a (big) piece of his mind on protecting her, which eventually makes him vulnerable (yeah, if your mind is drifting somewhere or on someone, you will lose concentration and determination).

- Second, she might try to "protect" him from a far, watch his back and assist when needed. If she stays, YS will insist in keeping her out and blablabla. So, she might think it is better to keep an eye from afar.

But on a third thought, it is possible that she tries to send the signal that revenge is not EVERYTHING! YS CAN and SHOULD have other choices. But if she did think like that, I think she loses a "drama" point, but I think in real life, I would appreciate her choice, and I would encourage her to stop YS from doing the revenge! But we are in the drama world, aren't we???