[drama 2005] To Marry A Millionaire 백만장자와 결혼&#54616

Guest thanhdda

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

yah..Go Soo rocks..can't wait for this one..now i will see him act in a comedy theme.

hope it will be as good as green rose..

oh ish it out?? i wanna watch it

after 'lovers in prague' ends

what's the storyline?

The drama gets the idea from the reality show “Joe Millionaire” aired in the States. Ko Soo plays the role Kim Young Hoon who works as a normal food delivery man. Oneday, he is invited to pretend to be a millionaire appearing on a TV show and woos women by his good-looking appearance. He will have various appointments with different seven ladies in the show. The lady who is picked by him would get large amount of reward. Kim Hyun Joo plays the role Han Eun Young who is not pretty and works as a clerk in a bank. One day, she accidentally participates in the TV show and is picked by Young Hoon who happens to be her first love. Although Young Hoon’s secret and true identity is disclosed afterwards, he and Eun Young still fall in love. The filming location of the first few episodes will be at Bordeaux, France

KTH <3

GAHH EASILY MY MOST ANTICIPATED DRAMA. <-- always say that in this thread.. <333 <333

i really started liking GoSoo in YoJoSookNyu <-- the drama was bleh, but he was <33 and then Green Rose <33 so amazingly great at acitng. i love how he's normal, yet HOTHOTHOT

i LOVE the pics and KimHyunJoo~ CANT WAIT <333

yah..Go Soo rocks..can't wait for this one..now i will see him act in a comedy theme.

hope it will be as good as green rose..

Yeah lets hope for the best. Is MaM a comedy ? wow .... I can't imagine Go Soo being a comedian. Must be very cute.

Thanks for your reply at tsinoy today.

Guest System1430291513

wait im really confused. will kim hyun joo and go soo marry like in the beginning?

cus the title does say Marry a millionaire.

Archived