[drama 2005] To Marry A Millionaire 백만장자와 결혼&#54616

Guest thanhdda

Guest dadedum

Thanks for all the pix. I'm looking forward to this, it's about time he stars in a happy drama. I like him in Piano and Era of Innocence (despite hating hating hating that girl), but those were a tad depressing.

His hair reminds me of a baked alaska. :lol:

002494ns.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dawnanny

Role brief introduction

sorry, translation is not very good.

GO SOO play 김영훈 Kim Yung Hoon (26):Beef soup house deliveries man

g17yi.jpg

He is a Hanabiotoco who see him once, will want to be looked back to see him again.

He looks like a naïve prince who went out comic world.

this man, very unfortunately, his head is really very bad.

He took several reciprocal first at school, even is almost dropped out from school.

for reason, according to his say, must to bear the responsibility for livelihood of the family, there was not also an hour when it will study.

to be honest, his memory is very bad, so fatal.

Kim Hyun JOO play 한은영 Han Eun Yung (26):Yeudo wool certain bank contract job clerk.

27tz.jpg

“When being the possibility of eating, the must let to eat “ is her exit belief.

Even after she ate lunch, if someone will stand treat , she must to go together without any hesitant.

She always like to cut off a coupon like cash back and the wrapping paper which passed along with scissors and which others threw away into the handbag.

She is a girl with very fearful and strong existence power.

Yoon Sang Hyun play 유진하 Yoo Jin Ha (30): HBS art country PD. Distinguished family son.

y10wo.png

He is a charm man from which the heart will surely be taken if he sees once, since he is very beautiful and handsome.

He also is very gentle with sufficient manner.

Sometimes he becomes a sluggish expression and a cynical speech.

He often appears stealthily but always can attract many people’s eye.

Beside, he has imposing background.

His father is a famous bureaucrat and his mother from financial clique.

Like this man, I want to call he is a prince, will not be opposed by anyone.

Son Tae Young play 정수민 Jung Soo Min (25): Player. The daughter of the broadcasting company owner.

t16vz.jpg

A word, she is very different with common people. She is a princess of very good life.

Since her childhood, she has never taken the Kitchen knife and the broom.

Although she is a rich and pretty woman, but her head is not as empty as people thought, she studies in Seoul National University.

Like this pretty and clever woman, I really want to think she might be dirty and evil.

But in fact, she is very modest and kind, the praise is very high and well at the eye of common people.

Guest dawnanny

thanks for sharing the pixs for this drama. am looking forward to this. was never a fan of go soo but i like him since watching green rose. kim hyun joo has always been a favourite actress of mine. can't wait ...

welcome to here.

i think you will more like Go Soo, you know he is a very great and hot actor since GR.

I'm not KHJ's fan, even i don't like her during some period. please forgiven me, I'm a very honest person.

but i know she is a very great actress, people's comment is very well for her acting.

I very expect their performance, i more expect KHJ can lead GS's talent on comedy.

Thanks for all the pix. I'm looking forward to this, it's about time he stars in a happy drama. I like him in Piano and Era of Innocence (despite hating hating hating that girl), but those were a tad depressing.

His hair reminds me of a baked alaska. :lol:

yes, I also want to see GS's comedy, my fair lady, let me be disappointed very much.

have you ever seen "Green Rose?

if you seen yet, i suggest you must to see GR, I think you will more like GS.

His acting is more great than ago, that is his best period.

Guest dawnanny

I agree, he looks skinny to me:) his face might looks a little chubbier than his look on the last couple episodes of GR but he looks good to me. His hair is very short in this new serie and it looks funny if he does not style it. It look good when it is style:)

really??

In chinese forum,we all think he has bit fat,like cute badyfat, maybe becasue of short hair.

but his image is well and handsome than he play MAYPOLE.

his new hair, i more and more like, is very suit with GS.

two series of the pix , gs is very hot.

especially first series of the pix, white shirt let him look very comfortable and natural.

Guest System1430291513

aww thanks for the pics :]

wow they do need to do a better job at making her ugly.

she looks pretty in the pics. hahaha

Guest 321stars

its guna be out soon, cool i hope ppl will sub it!

did go soo film this before he went to the army? or am i mistakening him for someone else o_o;;

Guest System1430291513

its guna be out soon, cool i hope ppl will sub it!

did go soo film this before he went to the army? or am i mistakening him for someone else o_o;;

no go soo didn't go to army, i think yur mistaking him for song seung won.

from some of your comments ... is kim hyun joo suppose to be ugly in this drama? :unsure:

welcome to here.

i think you will more like Go Soo, you know he is a very great and hot actor since GR.

I'm not KHJ's fan, even i don't like her during some period. please forgiven me, I'm a very honest person.

but i know she is a very great actress, people's comment is very well for her acting.

I very expect their performance, i more expect KHJ can lead GS's talent on comedy.

yes, I also want to see GS's comedy, my fair lady, let me be disappointed very much.

have you ever seen "Green Rose?

if you seen yet, i suggest you must to see GR, I think you will more like GS.

His acting is more great than ago, that is his best period.

ah thanks dawnanny for the welcome. :) i remember you from the green rose thread before the soompi crash. hehe ... and your conversation with cecilia in the green rose thread. you were like our links in updating us about chinese subbing group schedule & also providing information on the drama. i'm thinking this drama will probably get subbed since there are chinese fansubbers who are fans of either go soo or kim hyun joo? :rolleyes:

it's ok to say you don't like KHJ ... not everyone will like the same actors/actresses anyway. although there are fans of certain actors/actresses who will jump on anyone who critique their idols over anything. i think that's unhealthy. everyone should be entitled to their likes or dislikes whatever their reasons.

you're right ... my fair lady is bleh ... but go soo's performance in green rose is awesome. he convinced me he's more than a pretty face in that drama. i cried buckets just in the first few episodes. i really like that drama.

really??

In chinese forum,we all think he has bit fat,like cute badyfat, maybe becasue of short hair.

but his image is well and handsome than he play MAYPOLE.

his new hair, i more and more like, is very suit with GS.

two series of the pix , gs is very hot.

especially first series of the pix, white shirt let him look very comfortable and natural.

i don't think go soo is fat ... i think it has something to do with his broadness compared to his height? ... that makes him buffier than he is? it depends on the clothings he wear as well ... some clothings make him look bigger than he really is ... i think it's those shoulder & and he has a rather thick neck which is further emphasized because of his sharp chin? gosh ... i hope that doesn't sound criticizing 'coz that's not what i'm trying to do ... hahaha. anyway ... i think he mostly put on/lose weight on his face rather than his body. there's something very manly about him despite the boyish looking face. ;)

i like him with short hair as well.

Archived