a burden that I've been keeping for 3 years

a_thao4ever

Be honest to yourself first.. dont lie to yourself. if you want to continue your studies, you have to pursue it. if you dont like your major, switch to another. you may start pretty late, but, hey, better late than never :) you can do it, you have to overcome it, you can do it if you push your limit, be determined to clear whatever obstacles waiting for you along the way... it may be hard, you may want to stop halfway but you have to persevere. know that all the effort you put will pay off.
You have to confess to your parents first of all. its better to be punished, yelled, than to fake smile most of the time. You'll be tired. Just be honest and be yourself. It's not easy and you will need alot of courage to confess, but again, dont stay in the comfort zone(it doesn't even feel comfortable but suffocating,right?), make a breakthrough and face the consequences. that will be your turning point. Promise that you will work hard to make it up.dont be afraid of what others might think. they will curse and mock you, but they will forget eventually because its not their lives. Its yours, therefore its your responsibility to correct it yourself.
You can. build up your courage. it will be hard, but it's bearable. I wish you the best of luck. Be strong. :)

EDITsorry, didnt look that post above ^/////^glad that everything falls back to its place. :)
you can do it you know, if you push your own limitations, you'll realize nothing is impossible.i believe those coincidence are meant tobe, you're given a second chance and you should work hard to make up your past 5 years.wish you good luck!^___^

Archived