ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest itslovedarliinx3

aww. i feel so bad for all you people <3

i've never went through it, so im reallyyy lucky.

but i've been harassed T.T

stupid asian kid kept slapping my richard simmons.

when he did it the third time, i punched him^^

and when i went rollerskating some idiot hit my on my richard simmons

it was defitnitly on purpose. =_=

but im glad i've never had to experience it as bad as you guys :x

STAY STRONG <3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CitrusFlower

Truly. Nobody else should go through that. I only hope he hasn't done it with anybody else.

:lol: My mom would do that too. And spread his bad name EVERYWHERE. I don't know, like when it comes to her kids my mom's like...REALLY aggresive. It's weird yet oddly funny at the same time >_>;.

All these stories posted up really are sad :(. It's sick how most of them involve FAMILY MEMBERS doing the abusing.

my mom is one of those mommy who listen to the other adult, if they dont believe me she wont believe me and she will just give me lectures about lying but at this age any family member who trys to touch me i will smack them but if a stranger does i have no idea what i will do. watch out for that perverted cousin of yours. hope you wont get molested by anyone else. :)

Guest Miss Vivienne

my mom is one of those mommy who listen to the other adult, if they dont believe me she wont believe me and she will just give me lectures about lying but at this age any family member who trys to touch me i will smack them but if a stranger does i have no idea what i will do. watch out for that perverted cousin of yours. hope you wont get molested by anyone else. :)

What a mom you have. -_-

Mothering skills include believing their own children when it comes to this. I mean, what kind of parent doesn't believe their child when it comes to things this serious? It's not like you're a bad and rebellious liar anyway. Parents are SUPPOSE to believe you. When I heard stories about these types of parents, I just get so pissed off.

I MAY BE 14 BUT WHEN parents never do anything just to stick up for their own rep and pride, it's disgusting. Thinking only of themselves and their humiliation. Blegh! =_=

Guest miyavidoll

Wow.

One time I was on the bus, I felt something on my richard simmons so I turned around but I saw a bag, so I thought it was a bag..

Then I felt it again.. this time I just grabbed whatever was ON my richard simmons... and it was this Jewish guy's hand.. and I glared at him and said WTF really loud.

And he said sorry. Serves that jerk right.

Girls should be more aware of these B*stards.

Never let someone take advantage of you.

I'm really surprised to hear of such things, like the topic-starter.

Parents have the responsibility to tell their children about the these things and children should let their parents know when they feel violated.

There are no such things as keeping it to yourselves, that'll only benefit those jerks out there. They should all get caught and put in prison for the rest of their lives.

Guest Ahomiya

I remember that in high school a common 'pick-up' was to grab a girl right in her richard simmons. This one guy put his hand on my left breast... but, it didn't happen too often, I think my ten years of tae kwon do and five years of judo caught up with them. And when I was in college, I was almost raped - I was eighteen and he was twenty-one. Luckily he was the one that was drunk... not I... so I got rid of him quickly.

My biggest (indirect) run-in with molestation was during my second job, my first here in Tokyo. I was teaching English at a pretty large middle school. To put a long story short, I found one of my fellow teachers that taught history rubbing against one of our students behind an alleyway close to the school, unzipping his pants. Thank you for the useful camera invention in cell phones, for I was able to catch him red handed and he was subsequently fired... needless to say, it was a scary moment, even for me.

the stories in here are just--wow. i can't believe there were so many people who got harassed, and never told anyone. i only read about these things in magazines and stuff.

i remember when i was little (like, five or six), i was with my family at one of those korean family gathering things with family friends and all that jazz, and all the kids were in the basement. there was a girl, about two years older than me, a little boy her age, and two older guys, who were about 14~15. the girl was asking me if i knew how to dance, and i said yes. because i took ballet lessons when i was little. so i was trying to show off to her, and one of the older guys said that you could only dance ballet in a leotard, and if you were wearing pants, it didnt' work. well, i was little, so i listened to him--mostly because in ballet class, we ALWAYS wore leotards. so i took my pants off and the other girl took her pants off, and the little boy started laughing at us and took one of those air freshener things and started spraying our legs with it (LOLWTF?!) and me and that girl ran up stairs with no pants and i gave the spray bottle to my mom. it was very embarssing. i dont think that really counts as something...but yeah.

=[

I remember when I was little...really young. Like around 5? I first came to America and my parents moved in with my cousins and their friend. My parents would go out to find jobs and I would stay home alone with my baby sister and my cousin's friend. The guy was like 20ish. We were watching TV and then out of nowhere I felt his hand inside my underwear, touching my butt. At first, I thought it was accidentally. But then his hand stayed there for a very long time. I got nervous and I remember him asking me whether I was cold. I said no but then he snuggled close anyways and placed a blanket around me. Then he started rubbing me. I felt so...scared. So i was like "my sister is crying". And I ran to my sister's bedroom.

I never told my parents or my cousin. But the memory...is still there.

And when I was 8, I moved to a different apartment and lived with another family. They had a son who was 3 years older than me. When the parents were out, he would grab me and strip me naked. Then he would touch me...down there. And then he would show me his private and he asked me to touch it. I was terrified. I was 8 but i still didn't no what was going on. But I told my mom about it. But my mother thought it was a game so she warned the boy "no touching!" and that was it. The boy got mad at me for telling and stopped talking to me. But then he would do...nasty things. Like when we were home alone, he would take showers, with the door open and without the shower curtain.

My friends started hanging out with him recently. I told my friends about my experience. But they hung out with him anyways and told me to "forget it!, he was a kid."

I know he was young but still...I can't forgive and forget.

aww! its okay.. i think your friends are stupid... no offense =[

if they were really your friends, they would back you up and not hang out with him anymore

I SUPPORT YOU and all the other soompiers!

stay strong

i also went on the familywatchdog.us website

several in my area

i wasn't molested but one time i went with my friends to the park

i think i was in 6th or 7th grade

we were hanging out with her cousins

we were all girls

most of them were in elementary school

this FREAKY guy came up to us when we were playing tag and he asked if he can play

we said no to him and then he followed us around and kept staring at us

in the end, we ran to the other side of the park since there were two jungle gym area

it got really really dark but we continued playing

and he FOLLOWED US

then we ran to the other side and he followed us again

we started to get freaked out

we ran back to the other side one more time to see if he would follow us and he did

we didn't want to leave because we were afraid he would continue following us

in the end, my friends and all her cousins took out their cell phones

since it was dark, he saw the light from the cell phone so he was afraid

after he left, we stayed in the park for a while longer

and then we left and ran home >.<

When i was 7? i dont remember. i was little.

it started before i went to school, my grandpa was over at our house staying for vacation from america (i was living in the philippines back then). he would start kissing me. i hated it, but i didnt know what was wrong because i was REALLY young.

then as i got older, he'd get worse. he would call me to his room (i always ran) and i hated it when he would go in a vacation because i know bad things would happen. he would rub me [down there] , and do more nasty things. as the days went by, he showed me his private and asked me if i could give him a hand job. UGH. my cousins would always ask why i always avoided him. i really hate him... my mom does too, but my dad begged me and cried to me not to tell the police. I didnt, but my mom did. my cousins were mad at me and my mom for a long time too , coz they said "we ruined the family". but all is good now...

then, when i was living with my mom in california, we were tight with the budget, so my mom would work her butt of just to get food on the table. She would work overnight, and i would be left with my [ex] step-dad. He did things to me.... that i don't even want to mention, but to make it short, he raped me nights all the way.

i kept it inside me, until when i was 12, i broke down and couldnt take it, i wrote my mom a letter and made her read it. she stayed with me through thick and thin <3

Ughh...I can't wait until he dies.

I've never in my life imagined that sexual assaults come so commonly. I'm so sorry to hear about these stories and big applause to those who were able to cope with it.

My story isn't as intense as some of yours but I guess I should get it off my chest anyways.

Back when I lived in Hong Kong, my uncle would always find ways to touch me (never the chest or the private area though... I think). I was the only girl since the other two females in my family were reaching/in adulthood. I never really thought much of it until I moved to the U.S and him and my aunt came over to visit. He never crossed the line but it just made me feel soo uncomfortable.

Then in 3rd grade, we were going on a field trip and I sat on the school bus with this boy who always flirted with me (and I admit, I had a little crush on him too). I was wearing a skort or something and then all of a sudden, he started touching my thighs. I didn't know how to react so I just kinda laughed about it and told him to stop. Thank goodness it never got worse than that.

In my church, there's this 50+ fat guy who always tickled all the younger women at church. But I especially remember him doing this to me and the pastor's daughter (who was about 20). I don't know if he means anything by it because he does it to children sometimes but it's like WHENEVER he sees me, he always have this urge to touch me. And in public with all the people around too. My dad caught this once and told me to stay away from him. I mean it when I say I try my best to avoid him but our church is so small and it barely has any members so it's kinda inevitable to see him at service.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just overthinking the situations and just thinking the worst. I always somehow convince myself that it was never meant to be intentional but growing up and learning about male hormones and hearing about these stories made me see another light.

When i was 7? i dont remember. i was little.

it started before i went to school, my grandpa was over at our house staying for vacation from america (i was living in the philippines back then). he would start kissing me. i hated it, but i didnt know what was wrong because i was REALLY young.

then as i got older, he'd get worse. he would call me to his room (i always ran) and i hated it when he would go in a vacation because i know bad things would happen. he would rub me [down there] , and do more nasty things. as the days went by, he showed me his private and asked me if i could give him a hand job. UGH. my cousins would always ask why i always avoided him. i really hate him... my mom does too, but my dad begged me and cried to me not to tell the police. I didnt, but my mom did. my cousins were mad at me and my mom for a long time too , coz they said "we ruined the family". but all is good now...

then, when i was living with my mom in california, we were tight with the budget, so my mom would work her butt of just to get food on the table. She would work overnight, and i would be left with my [ex] step-dad. He did things to me.... that i don't even want to mention, but to make it short, he raped me nights all the way.

i kept it inside me, until when i was 12, i broke down and couldnt take it, i wrote my mom a letter and made her read it. she stayed with me through thick and thin <3

omg, i'm so sorry.. :tears:

Getting rape at such young age..

I thought I had it bad.

I was molested by family too

and i didn't have the courage to jump up

cause he thought i was asleep

I was terrified, couldn't move.

Never told my mom because "it would ruin the family"

and yeah it would. I didn't trust boys afterward

intill i met my boyfriend of 1 year and 8 months of course.

Your such a pretty girl (saw ur profile pic)

Your lucky for your mom<3

I wish you the best

Guest mooshi x3

Yeah I have been molested too... -___- but im not the person to say it, even on the internet... i always think theres someone that knows me and it'll spread. =(

same here. :ph34r:

Guest pooface

Im soo soo soo soo sorry to everyone who been raped n molested! :(

Im so angry :fury:

I think i almost got molested when i was a child.. i was 6 or 7 yrs old!

there was this teacher, he always nice to me, so one time he told me to stay behind.. so i did.. then the lady teacher came inside the door.. she told me to go out to play! .. then i went out to play! ... i mean.. something could had happened! .. hes prob a pedo! .. i just remembered! he locked the door :o

n my uncle.. when i was young about 7-12 .. he always would stare at me, and b happy to see me! .. i didnt like him starring.. he would ask my aunty (his wife) .. who she thought was prettiest out of me and my sis.. my aunt said my sis.. and my uncle said me! .. so from that time, i know why he likes to stare at me! .. so another time, we went to the swimming pool.. we were swimming, he was swimming behind me, and then he grabbed one of my leg... okay, at that time i didnt like it! .. but it was probably normal! .. he would always sleep when he came to visit my family in xmas day.. when they told him to take picture.. he would b happy, and he would put his arms over my shoulder! .. hmmmm.. like 'get your hands off' ... thats wot i was thinking 'stop looking at me' .. i dunno, maybe he is not a pedo! .. i mean i slept over my aunt house when i was young! .. Nothing happen, i just keep giving him the msg i dont like him in some way, by not smiling.. n then he started to ignore me! .. i mean, he remember wot food i like to eat! like when were having dinner in restraunt.. he tell my aunt to order or make this dish.. because i like it! ..

hes now married, n he has a daughter and a son! .. ermm, he is normal now! he told my aunt, he wanted a daughter! .. i guess he just want a pretty daughter! n as i grow up,, i began to turn into an ugly butterface! .. so this is why he slowly is not like how he used to be! .. he likes my sister more now!

Guest Sammiie__x

Er.. I dunno if this is called molesting but yeah...

I was like 8, and my parents took me other to their friends house and I started to play with their son, he was like few months younger then me?

And he goes,"Wanna see my toy?", and I was like,"Yeah whatever".

So yeah we went into his mon's room cause he share with his mom, and like he showed me his toy, it was like a really huge kitty, and he goes,"I got it in a fun fair", and I go "really?", and he goes,"When's your birthday?", and then I go tell him my birthday and he was like,"Yeah I got it that day!", and he was like giving me the toy and we started to play with it, and then we started wrestling cause he wanted to show me how to wrestle, and he started to touch my lower part, and I kept saying,"Are you gay? Why do you keep touching my private part?",But he was laughing so I thought it was part of the act cause he kept touching down there and like throwing me over and stuff... So yeah...

=.="

I haven't told anyone though, but where did he get the idea? I mean.. he's younger than me ><

when i was like drunk. but it wasn't to bad.

it's not like he raped me or anything just took advantage of me. but that will happen at parties.

Guest chocopocky

------DELETED.--------- :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Child molestation should never happen and it's sad to know that it still happens. It's truly a horrible experience and really affects your adult life. :tears: :tears:

Guest kellyalster

I've never really been extremely violated. Just random things that never impacted me. Sometimes my guy friends like to take quick gropes to my butt and chest and I just pretend to not notice. Another time, I was on a trip to New York with a friend who likes to tickle me. Well that time, he decided that tickling me would give him a good chance to grab my chest a few times. It was awkward and I just tried to avoid more tickling. But those were friends that rarely ever violate me, so I forgave them.

This other time, I was in Hong Kong and I was walking on a narrow sidewalk. I was in front and my mom was walking a few feet behind me. This man was walking the opposite direction. I tried to avoid him but I didn't want to fall into the street, so I thought he would move to the side too. But he didn't. Instead, he kept walking forward and pushed his arm against my chest as he walked past me. It was unsettling for me. My mom then proceeded to say the common line "lei yau mou gau chaw?!" then she asked me if he touched me. I just said "no" and kept walking.

There was this weird event that maybe I should share too. I took a trip to Japan with my family and I was on the train. My two aunts were sitting on one side while my mom and I were sitting on another side. At one of the stops, people left and there were empty seats in between this man and me. So the man slid over to the seat next to me and began drinking his juice box. Weird. So my aunts called over to me in Cantonese to sit in between them. We reached another stop. The man was still sitting at the same spot where I left him. This young woman came in and sat a couple seats away from him. He then moved over next to her and took another sip of his juice box. Well, this woman got up and left for another seat. I was laughing inside.

Reading all your stories really scares me. The world today is so sick. It's a shame that all you lovely people had to go through such awful things. I'm really glad this thread was made and I'm really thankful for the people who were brave enough to share their traumas because now I know the truth and I can try to avoid them myself. I hope everybody here manages to have happy, healthy futures. <3

Archived