How to know when a very flirty guy likes you?

Guest ax1989

Guest chrystalm

Well there's this guy in the year above me. And I don't like him. He's really hot so gets all of the girls. And he flirts wiv all of them. And he went on a school trip to china wiv me. And he was annoying me the whole time. Like playing wiv my hair and singing to me. But I'm not sure if its all a joke cuz he flirts wiv loads of other girls. How can I tell if he actually likes me?

Guest chrystalm

Thanx? But he's not in any of my classes cuz he's in the yr above so... Anyways he said he loves me and stuff but I'm not sure if he's just joking around?

NONONONONONONONO
stay away from flirts. STAY AWAY . run!!!! get over him asap.... 
flirty guys are nothing but trouble and enjoy attention too much..... 
in the end you'll just end up getting hurt.... 
but i guess if the guy really like you he'll stop flirting altogether and dedicate his time and attention to you
but don't get your hopes up too high. thats how they trick you and reel you in.... 
i dated a "flirty" guy once. Perfect example of a Class A Jerk.

These guys know the mind of a woman VERY well. they know women LOVE attention and feeling "special" so they play around with women in order to boost their own egos. 
and they will flirt with ANYONE. whether they are attracted to them or not..... (think of PUCK from Glee)  
i advise you to stop liking this guy before it gets too far. These guys are trouble!!!
Find a guy who doesn't slobber over ppl, and acts mature and keeps his distance. I know a guy like this, and he flirts with anyone who has a va-jay-jay
and i can tell you right now. 90% of those girls he flirts with are toys for his own SICK pleasure. 
btw this guy DID have a girlfriend, but eventually broke up with her in less then a year
i bet he couldn't control his "urges" any longer.... 

Archived