★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I will unlurk just for the new song and MV of TOP. I'm crazy crazy over it so I need to unleash my inner fangirl. Since I can't scream here with my room mate looking at me like I'm crazy because I keep on saying TOP is hot I will spazz here! I can't say it enough TOP is hot and cute at the same time. I don't think anybody can do cute and bad richard simmons at the same time without looking a bit bipolar. With TOP, it just somehow fits. I need that vid in HQ. The song sounds autotuned but the fact that I know TOP can actually sing it good live makes it better. He's overflowing with charisma and I can honestly say that I can stare at him for hours and not get bored.

I love how BB boys are so different from each other and so great individually. As a group, they're just explosive. They just really stand out. Big Bang is the only group that makes me fall in love with them each and every time they perform. They just really bring it. I'm so envious of those who got to see them personally but please upload goodies and share with unlucky ones like me! :D

Anyway, I guess its official, Big Bang is back!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kay01dee

fanning myself at this moment due to the hotness that is BIG BANG!

omg, all these pictures just made my day! so safe to say the first concert

was amazingly insane?! i really want to go!

TOP! you beautiful badass creature you! <3 loving his song & style!

off to watch more fancams of the concert now! dang even just the fancams are making me excited!

I can't say it enough TOP is hot and cute at the same time. I don't think anybody can do cute and bad richard simmons at the same time without looking a bit bipolar. With TOP, it just somehow fits. I need that vid in HQ. !

I agree completely with what you said here! hehe! I was spazzing the whole time when I was watching it for the first time too! LOL! Too bad we all can't gather and squeal together..

>>

So yes I watched TOP's new solo MV. I actually forgot the Big Show was coming up, so to my surprise I came in and there were fan cams and pictures already! Ahhh! Anyway, back to TOP's song. What more can I say? Everyone has said exactly what I wanted to say, so I won't focus too much on it. hehe.

I wasn't really a big fan of the girls in the MV, but putting aside my jealous feelings it had a nice feel to it and matched the song. And of course, TOP was sexy richard simmons heck in the MV, no doubt about it! I love the part when he shows two sides of him. The "music" side and the "acting" side. Also, when he did that little dance after, AHH!!! LOL! It's kinda like a feather dance, but not really?

Well, listening to the song.. The first thought was, "Oh isn't this song for their movie 19?" It sounded similar to it, because I remember the making of his MV for the movie and it had a similar feel to this song, maybe because of the autotune thingie, IDK? But anyway, love the song and I can't wait for it to come out HQ! I also can't wait until they release this into DVD.. =)

I would comment on the other things that happened but I haven't gotten around to all of the fan cams yet, so. hehe. Just came in here right away to blab about TOP.. Anyway, thanks everyone for the updates!! Truly appreciate it!! <3

fo sho! TOP's mv is legit, so is the song! Definitely the type of sound/song I knew, and every other VIPs knew as well. It sticks to his root and is awesomely fresh! Can't til it is officially released and a HD MV. Big Show is looking like a BLAST for VIPs and fans alike.

toppie's mv was amusing haha... he was SO sexy with his freaking eyebrows kjn;fewajvlkwje!!!! i want to cap all those moments when the mv actually comes out haha. i'm not in love with the song yet, but i like the concept because it's a little darker and more hiphop than the stuff big bang's putting out nowadays...i can't wait for his songs to actually come out!

i'm so jealous of everyone who went haha :lol: looks like it was a blast! i can only hope that when i go to korea, they'll have a concert too :)

omg GD's been working out eyy. check out his arms. :9 nyumz. LOL. he's such a cute, hot, pretty, handsome person. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE. LOL. his skirt and net shirt thing. LOL. gdbabyiluhyounomatterwhatyouwear.

CHOI SEUNGHYUN! *fans self* i want the HQ version of his MV. i wanna hear the song in good quality so badly. the beat sounds great! hip-hop ish. i liiike. (Y) the monkey is the randomest thing ever! oh god TOP in those glasses, sexy as heck. even with all the sexygurrrz in the video, the MV still looked classy. (Y)(Y) the dance in the end. full of LOL. sexiest dork alive. *spazzes some more*

still waiting for more fancams. waiting especially for i dont understand and stay fancams. two of my many *coughmanylikefershiz* favourite bigbang songs. :P and cos we've never seen them perform the songs.

OHMYYYY precious bigbang. <333 how ive missed them. this is making me so much more anxious for their comeback!

thanks alotlotlot to everyone that shared links to fancams and shared pictures. its great how we all can spazz together over these five amazing boys.

Guest lovesong3208

CHOI SEUNG HYUN

i swear to God he is out to kill me.... new mV IS HOT!

I dunno if it will be a hit in Korea but hellz I don't care!!! love love love it~!!!♥

,.,..can't even type correctly

will be back later to spazz..

WOW!!! there concert is truly epic.

lucky for those who were able to attend..i envy them so much.T.T

CHOI SEUNGHYUN----gaaaawdd

he looks sooo hot at his MV..

and lols, he's a hot dork as always..^____^

and thanks for the fancams..

im waiting for more of it..:)))

Guest candycorn

BIG BANG<3...

i miss them so.. much. can summer 2010 just come around NOW so that they can just come back to korea already! lol.

oh EMGEE. TOP'S NEW SINGLE WITH HIS MUSIC VIDEO. HE LOOKS AMAZING AND HOT! a;lfkad:LFKdlkjfadlkf. top is too cute and funny and adorable and so good-looking and handsome. man. if he were to perform this, how much of a HIT would it be?! a HUGE HIT. i love his dance at the end where he's like dancing with his arms like he's flying like a little bird. HEH SO CUTE.

and gdragon! kwonjiyong<333 my love forever and ever. <3 he looks hot! i like his new hair :) it makes him look like a little kid. but i like when its sweaty and swept to the side with the little bangs that his hair does have..hehe! and he looks like he's been working out.. ahhhh!~ <3

Guest naturalhonee

^ angy, your gifs are making me lol so much. i need to go watch the fancam now. oh TOP haha never change

38 songs in total...wow. vips really got their money's worth!

i cannot believe they performed 'I DON'T UNDERSTAND'...like FINALLY.

that song is so good, i dunno why they waited till 2010 to do a performance of it. it better be on the DVD!

yay for 'Hallelujah', 'Remember', 'Stay' and all the other songs they rarely perform.

can't wait to see fancams...although i think we need to be patient for those, because

apparently the staff were much more alert than usual about cameras inside the concert venue.

must be because they don't want another concert scandal.

Guest teenace

BB donating to Haitis and making the fans do it is so SWEET.

I can't believe they performed IDU,its my favorite BB song off all time.

I wanted an MV for it too but them performing it is enough,hopfully its on the DVD.

And the highlight for today,Tabis MV! Didn't expect it at allD: Its so perfect.

Funny,hot,cute,silly and its so him. The dancing and goofy looks,I LOVE It.

I hope that its released officially. Thanks guys for all the pics and fancams<3

Guest jasonishot

omg...TOP is so freakin hot and talented! that song is going to be a hit! I absolutely loved his charisma and i like how the m/v had stuff that he cherishes, such as those random toys!

Guest Banana Peel

OMGGGGG, TOP! *o*

His MV fancam totally made my morning, ahh ! Now if the HQ one releases, I would be watching that the whole day LOL. omggg, okay, soo his song isn't what I expected (I thought he'd go for like a slow-serious rapping) but I'm not even disappointed! Because one, I'm so happy that his hair is back to the old days, and two, his song is awesome! lol, my total top-biasedness came back today, heehe.

His MV is surprisingly not THAT random. I mean, sure there's monkey and random objects around, but everything seems to relate to his personality, lol ! I lalalalove it. *breathes* okay, I'm done spazzing for now. Heh Heh.

I wish we'd get a longer fancam of biiig banggg soon! <3

Guest polka_dotts

OH mini cooper! Tempo's video was crackin'~ I can't wait for the HD. I want him laying on the car as my desktop. HAHAHA! Him in the giant coffee mug was epic too.

I wish I was there for the concert. BB always hold such fun ones. I hope there's more fan photos of Dae Sung + YB! <3

TOP playing the harmonica amazed me. I know it was only short but it was somehow... sensual. haha. :)

I haven't watched all the fancams so i shall be back.

TOP's mv and song. I don't really know how i feel about the song but the mv was definitely entertaining. I hope the song would sound better if i could actually hear it properly.

Archived