★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

Yeah, I was like WTF at that too <_< . INAG is the title track, not IBT so I'm not exactly happy about it. Plus I like INAG more.

But you can vote once a day.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vstephaniew

^

I'm thinking that every time ppl see that's it really active in here they think we got word of BB's comeback cause everyone knows it's close. Yesterday it got active for a bit (we were talking about random stuff) and it was around 750+ ppl.

However,

there's been a lot of problems with the forum lately so maybe that's it.

~~> i dont know really, is it just Big bang's thread that is having a problem? coz i checked the other threads like snsd,dbsk,suju's and it is quite normal i mean their user readers are like the normal amount of readers... it's just BB's thread...

~~~~this is really frustrating...my credit card is already Ready for a massive order once their album is out LOL haha!!~ coz my friends contacted me already and they want their own copy too~~ weee~~~ i cant wait anymore~~~ i've been watching their concert dvds nonstop already~~ my whole family became fans already HAHA!!

Guest toozdae08

^

Yeah, we've had a lot of problems with ppl not being able to access certain threads and some posts randomly going invisible. Last week the main thread was randomly closed and none of the mods had done it - or at least no one had confessed to doing it.

We've contacted the tech team to see if they can fix it.

So maybe the strange viewership may be because of that but I'm not sure, it has happened a lot when we get super active but I don't think I've ever seen it at 1000+ so that's strange.

I made some captures too^^

It felt so good to see Jiyong's lips and radiant smile on big screen ^^

101028000021205619.jpg

101028000056205634.jpg

101028000078205646.jpg

101028000112205703.jpg

101028000185205723.jpg

101028000409205744.jpg

101028000476205758.jpg

101028000075205822.jpg

101028000048205916.jpg

101028000219205936.jpg

101028000283205948.jpg

He's so tiny, isn't he?

101028000416210006.jpg

101028000373205959.jpg

101028000232210053.jpg

101028000240210100.jpg

101028000257210110.jpg

101028000282210120.jpg

I like his hand here^^

101028000019210138.jpg

It was impossible for me to make captures from ts file,

since it's a video captured straight from TV,

so I had to transfer it to other file type, and now the quality is not the best~SORRY : ((

Aww.

"Because our album needs to come out."

They must be excited to have new music and share it with us VIPz. As fans are waiting to hear and see new musics, entertainers are waiting to perform as well.

It was funny and sweet that he said that, just letting us know that he/they are hyped and ready just as much as we are!

=)

Guest toozdae08

Here's some pics of our boys courtesy of bbvipz

18514839.jpg

12809333.jpg

53129645.jpg

22654107.jpg

63324863.jpg

25936245.jpg

73507611.jpg

52511253.jpg

57530314.jpg

86698473.jpg

cr: bbvipz

there's more but that's all I'm posting - don't know how to do thumbnails. Also imageshack makes all my pics smaller <_< .

Guest Michala01

Hey guys I need your help urgently! Big Bang on Midnight TV Entertainment!!!!

I need another link to this video asap cause the other one got taken down tears.gif Thanks to anyone that can help. Dying to see it 

edit: Emergency avoided, found another video biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxDEeQhIXg4

credit: lislmae

tumblr_lb0fmvx5Jn1qa76bo.gif

tumblr_lb0fnqgiHR1qa76bo.gif

tumblr_lb0g6u4jYL1qa76bo.gif

tumblr_lb0fk9KPZZ1qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_lb0fsoz3X51qbw66qo1_250.gif

tumblr_lb0eu4Otr21qa76bo.gif

tumblr_lb0evkjOnc1qa76bo.gif

credit: nyongtori@tumblr

Love them sooooooo much. They're perfect in every way wub.gif

Guest pascale

ahhh they seem all happy in this video: with merely Bingu Top running everywhere lol. Top seems really happy and high lately since recording and all. I'm happy seeing them like that.

Aigooo our boys look good, have to wait patiently, they'll be back soon i'm sure about that. Patience is a vertue

Guest propera898

It’s like a fan meeting when T.O.P goes to school

Pictures of Big Bang’s T.O.P attending school have been spreading amongst netizens.

On October 26th, various Me2days began updating with pictures of T.O.P making an appearance at Dankook University. In the pictures, he is surrounded by a mass of students and looks rather bemused with the attention that he is getting.

Netizens that uploaded the pictures stated, “Despite the unending requests from students asking for an autograph, he remained sincere and responded to every one.”

According to accounts, T.O.P ate lunch at the school cafeteria and quickly left.

Netizens commented, “It must be such a chore for him to even go to school,” “They should leave him alone when he’s eating,” and “The pictures are bad quality but his face still shines

CREDICTS . ALLKPOP

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/its-like-a-fan-meeting-when-t-o-p-goes-to-school

Guest shinhdeplol

The boys all look good in the FILA shoot :w00t: TOP's curly hair is growing on me each day, he gives off a wealthy vibe with that hair :lol:

Im uploading those again because the ones toozdae posted got resized :sweatingbullets:

30570513.th.jpg21211462.th.jpg25427673.th.jpg33739639.th.jpg

ohsofine.th.jpgohsofine1.th.jpgohsofine2.th.jpgohsofine3.th.jpg

ohsofine4.th.jpgohsofine5.th.jpgohsofine6.th.jpgohsofine7.th.jpg

ohsofine8.th.jpgohsofine9.th.jpgohsofine10.th.jpgohsofine11.th.jpg

ohsofine12.th.jpgohsofine13.th.jpgohsofine14.th.jpgohsofine15.th.jpg

ohsofine16.th.jpgohsofine17.th.jpgohsofine18.th.jpgohsofine19.th.jpg

ohsofine20.th.jpgohsofine21.th.jpgohsofine22.th.jpgohsofine23.th.jpg

C: Gwon.Ae @ BBVIPZ

Saw this fanfic on tumblr :lol: ToDae love is such a trend these days :lol:

tumblrlazyu0z1fw1qcsqqd.jpg

C: raghd @ tumblr

SBS interviews Big Bang on the photo shoot set for FILA, briefly mentions comeback album

The boys of Big Bang have been endorsing Korean apparel brand FILA for over two years now with the last photo shoot taking place in August. Now, they’re back with another photo shoot for FILA and SBS’s One Night TV Entertainment News was on hand to conduct a short interview with them on the set.

At the beginning of the interview, the host questions the members with, “Which member is best suited for today’s photo shoot?” Big Bang leader G-Dragon responds, “Today, it’s me…” When the topic of G-Dragon’s unique fashion sense was brought up, Seungri mentioned, “At home G-Dragon likes to mix and match clothes and tries out around 5 outfits all the time… but out of those 5 outfits, 3 of them look terrible. However, he ends up going out with the cool outfit every time.” The host also mentions that G-Dragon is a fashionista and can pull off many looks that most other people couldn’t.

As for their comeback album, G-Dragon states, “Very soon.” While TOP jokingly says, “It may have very well been released 30 minutes ago and nobody knows about it yet.”

Video

source : allkpop

Guest Banana Peel

SO, I'm guessing Big Bang is pretty much set for a comeback, right? ;) they're ready enough for tabi to joke about it, haha. And when GD says REAL SOON, it could only mean REAAAAAAAL soon. hahahah. I hope they'd release some teaser soon.

I wonder if they're already done filming their MV? Maybe not? But I was hoping Top would get his straight hair back before filming their MV, lol. His curls are cutee but I want his straight spikes back! hehe.

Guest Michala01

SO, I'm guessing Big Bang is pretty much set for a comeback, right? ;) they're ready enough for tabi to joke about it, haha. And when GD says REAL SOON, it could only mean REAAAAAAAL soon. hahahah. I hope they'd release some teaser soon.

I wonder if they're already done filming their MV? Maybe not? But I was hoping Top would get his straight hair back before filming their MV, lol. His curls are cutee but I want his straight spikes back! hehe.

I wonder how "real soon" it will be. After watching the last bbtv and seeing that they were still recording music this last weekend got me a little worried. I hope that they're just doing last minute touch ups though cause otherwise I don't see how they could do all that needs to be done in the next few weeks. 

Someone casually mentioned to me reading something about the boys having already done their jacket photos for the album. I don't remember reading anything to that effect myself, has anyone else? 

I'm also wondering whether they chose the title track already and have shot some of the MV but are just finishing up the rest of the album. I guess that could be another possibility. 

too much guessing, not enough real information. Anyhow if someone could clarify my question about the jacket photos that would be much appreciated. Thanks 

IM SO EXCITEEEEED! Too bad I have to go somewhere today D:

What if...what if...they release it today?! LOLJK =)))

Ahhhhh! The photoshoot is love! :D They all look gorgeous!

I will comment more later when I get home XD

Ahhhhhh! So mnay things to spazz about~

Hello fellow vips! And whoa. 1000+ guests this time?!

What more when BB comes back for reals?! XD

The thread will explode.

Guest missARROGANT

As for their comeback album, G-Dragon states, “Very soon.” While TOP jokingly says, “It may have very well been released 30 minutes ago and nobody knows about it yet.”

I wonder if they will release the album without even announcing the comeback date

that would be so exciting lol

I think 1000+ guests could be the soompi bugs

it happened in 2PM thread before

One more photo from G-market shooting

1027p.jpg

eca780eb949411.jpg39230752.jpg

cr:dcgd

^ G-rings

There are a lot of scenes for this cf…hope they will release the full MV together with the song

Guest evilgary

that will really be interesting if they could release it on spot without telling the date

this thread is exploding with ecitement for their release

Guest GDBABYBABY

As I have seen on 2ne1 TV

may be...the recording had end on the latest sunday.

becuz of Jiyong said he will go to singapore tomorrow , that's mean that day is 22nd October right?

and he said park bom must come to record the song again after she performs at inkigayo.

Before that Jiyong asked if there anything left to do instead of reconding that line, but no response.

maybe that song is the last song for recondin, and it's already end at the latest sunday.

OMFG JUST RELEASE IT!!!!! please.

As for MAMA it was expected that they are not gonna be on it.

I hope they'll be on MAMA next year..no wait. erase that.. THEY HAVE TO BE ON MAMA NEXT YEAR!

At home G-Dragon likes to mix and match clothes and tries out around 5 outfits all the time but out of those 5 outfits, 3 of them look terrible. -Seungri.

LOL LOL LOL..THIS SEUNGRI! THIS! lmao

BIGBANG FILA PHOTOSHOOT

-TOP is just 0.o plain old wacko and id love to see his reaction

when he'll win the acting award. There was one instance that GD looked

like a pretty girl wth!

and btw

PHIL VIPS

did you guys know that MAMA will be aired on GMA? *dies*

AMFTTTTTTTT YOUNGBAE!

12883155702010102910270.gif

i miss his pink scarf

008xn.jpg