★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx bbupdates @ YT for the upload

dunno if stuff about 19 can still be posted here...so just click 'spoiler' to see the opening clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6dNAGKumeQ&feature=sub

thx sweettop99 @ YT for the upload

Guest shinhdeplol

Finally what I have been waiting for... A CHUSEOK GREETING FROM THE BOYS!!!!! Too bad the clip is too short :( and they're not wearing hanboks either :( But it's okay, I'm happy with whatever new from BB ^^

Sharing is caring :D

ed8faceba7b7ebb380ed999.jpg

eab8b0ec97bde384b7ec958.jpg

C: 마네임G @ BBVIPZ

TOP short clip from 19~!

Grumpy Tabi waking up!

Bingu TOP got shocked! lol~

C:: BIGBANGUPDATES!

BIGBANG with VJ Chris on Summer Sonic 2010 Mega Vector Special~

o0586039410760361805.gif

source : MTV

thanks to happyrichlife @ ameblo

MTV Japan will be broadcasting the SUMMER SONIC 2010 Mega Vector Special - Big Bang interview on Sept. 23rd (Thu) at 19:00-20:00 on MTVHD CH640

Taken from:: BIGBANGHaven~

Guest rice_baby

not sure if this has been subbed by any bb subbing groups already but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rQ4emuRkbE

Se7en briefly talks about incident with gd/yb

It's nice to know he was a good 'hyung' to the guys even when he himself was just a trainee. He said he had continued to check their phones until recently. I wonder how recently. I can't imagine them handing over their phones these days. People store their whole lives on their phones.

Thanks for the clip Cecilia.

Guest intelligirl

Big Bang on AnAn Magazine Japan (100921)

GD's looking super cute in this one :wub:

tumblrl93xz34ect1qbq2vo.th.jpgtumblrl93z4wium81qbq2vo.th.jpgtumblrl93zc0bp6o1qbq2vo.th.jpgtumblrl940ne4ij61qbq2vo.th.jpgtumblrl9414qr8yk1qbq2vo.th.jpgtumblrl941ikcr6a1qbq2vo.th.jpgtumblrl940umgu2s1qbq2vo.th.jpgtumblrl941dic84x1qbq2vo.th.jpg

c: undergroundfixme@tumblr

V.I. Special Interview on Junon Magazine Japan (100921)

v032y.th.jpg

After watching the movie ‘Drop’, Narimiya has become one of V.I’s favourite actor. To respond to such a passionate LOVE CALL, Narimiya responded with “Yes Ok!” and he revealed that he’s also a big fan of BIG BANG!

On their ‘first meeting’, they have discussed about their interests and an earnest chat filled with real feelings and humor. V.I’s surprise gift to Narimiya also pumped up the atmosphere!

Part 01. Learning Japanese through the movie ‘Drop’

Narimiya: “You must be good in Japanese? How long did it take to be this good?”

V.I: “I think it’s around 3 months. But I’ve been learning Japanese since 2 years ago.”

Narimiya: “Really? You must be smart!”

V.I: “When I first started, I learnt through the Jdramas and movies by trying to pronounce the words. I liked Narimiya after watching ‘Drop’, even though I dislike fighting. ”

Narimiya: “I hate fighting too.” (laughs)

V.I: “In the drama, Narimiya-kun had the bad boy look with his red hair. I find his way of talking really cool, especially cute when he showed his soft side while talking to girls. I think it was during the confession scene, “Ermm… You don’t want to date with me?” At that time I was the only one at home and that line made me laugh out loud. Phrases like “Ermm”, “No way”, “But, I like you” and “No, I’m sorry!” made you looked really embarrassed while saying it to the girls.” (laughs)

Narimiya: “That line of words, it wasn’t found in the script, half of it were made up by me.”

V.I: “Eh? Are you serious?”

Narimiya: “But using this (drama) as a tool to learn Japanese, won’t it be shallow while conversing?”

V.I: “I used ‘YOU’ ( Originally ‘おめぇ’, an informal way of calling someone), and the staff reprimanded me by saying ‘V.I, you can’t use this on variety show!” (laughs). I mentioned before that I wanted to do an interview along with Narimiya-kun, but I didn’t know it was this quick; therefore I’m really happy to be meeting you in person.

Narimiya: “Me too, BIGBANG is really good in singing and dancing, you guys look awesome in the PVs (Music Videos). “Really Sexy!” was what I thought at that time. When I’m at home, my friends and I will play the “Imitating Big Bang” game, it was embarrassing but we sang ‘Koe Wo Kikasete’. Since the Key was too high for me, I lowered the pitch a little (laughs). I got really excited after hearing about this (Interview).”

Narimiya: “Really?!”

V.I: “Please open it. These are BIG BANG’s miniature.”

Narimiya: “Which one is V.I-kun? That’s really cute. Thank you. I’ll place them in my living room even though I have the NIKE bears there. (laughs)

V.I: “Also, our new single ‘Beautiful Hangover’. It had two meanings to it, one is being in a mild drunk state, and the other is drunk because of one’s beauty.”

Narimiya: “I think I’m always drunk.. normally~ (laughs). But I’m really happy. You will sign for me, right?”

V.I: “So are you drunk today? (laughs)”

Narimiya: “No, not today (laughs).”

Part 2 will be post once available.

Translated by: Aoiare@21bangs.com

Scans by: Tisya@Bigbangupdates.com

V ikr they look super cute in that group shot :]

thanks idek how i missed such gqmf...should I edit?

[uPDATE WITH HQ PICS!] BIGBANG on AnAn Magazine~

^

lol~ u beat me, but u miss Tabi solo shot~ ^_^

bbhbbanan03100922.th.jpg

I love this group shot! An addition to my fav~

bbhbbanan01100922.jpg

If G-TOP smiles a bit, then its would be a happy group pic!

lol~ I'm not complaining that much~ They look major HOT!! :wub:

Guest intelligirl

More Caps from 19

..so I'm guessing we can post these here because in the past pictures and info from 19 have been posted here.

002ur.jpg

003ogy.jpg

005py.jpg

004su.jpg

87322425.jpg

c: 빅뱅LOVE♡ + DCINSIDE

I'm really hoping someone managed to record the entire movie.

Guest shinhdeplol

Choi Ha- hye thinks the " younger ' jimseungnam ' is cool ... like BIGBANG

Choi Ha-hye confessed that she likes the younger 'jimseungnam' (Korean: ‘짐승남’ which means muscular men) actors which sparked great discussion among netizens.

In a recent press interview, Choi Ha-Hye said, 'In the past, I have been coorperating in dramas with about 30 young men.' When talked about 'jimseungnam', she confessed, 'my favourite group is BIGBANG.'

But her ideal man also include other senior actors like 'Dawn', Ji Jin- hee who was the co-actor with her in Dae Jang Geum as the emperor. She said, 'I like how he kept his 7- year relationship with his girlfriend. I think it is really good. '

Meanwhile, Choi Ha-hye has already finished the latest KBS 2TV drama ' Bread, love and dreams.

(Note: Jimseungnam means a man who is tough, strong, and with masculine image.)

Source: seoulntn

Edited, translated and shared: Rice @Bigbang World

Guest Michala01

So much hotnesss to wake up to!!!!!!!

The Chuseok greetings video was definitely too short but damn it they all look so delicious in it w00t.gif I wonder what they were shooting for? Love their outfits

Oh and these magazine scans >.< OMG THEY LOOK SO HOT! GD WHY YOU SO PERFECT? wub.gif Gahhhhh everyday he makes me more obsessed with him I swear 

Guest piano.1993

I was away for a while and there were 2 sets of mag scans coming up :wub: They are such perfect creatures, how can they be so hot but cute at the same time?

19 seems interesting, any one has the rating for the ep last night?

T-ara's Eun Jung, "I like Big Bang's T.O.P" [NEWS]

eunjungtop.jpg

T-ara's Eun Jung, who is a member of the new girl group union, UG (United Girlgroups), has revealed, along with the other members, his ideal types among male celebrities in an interview. When asked, she answered, "When I was younger, I liked people with a warm charisma like Park Haeil. I like smaller eyes as opposed to larger eyes as well.Someone that’s good at rap… Ah! I like Big Bang’s T.O.P senior."

Taken from bigbangupdates

Archived