★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest missARROGANT

^

^ :D TOP doesn't look like a womanizer to me.

G-Dragon’s red hair becomes a hot topic

Whenever Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon changes his hairstyle, it becomes a hot topic, and this time it’s no exception.

On September 7th, a topic on a portal site’s bulletin board named ‘G-Dragon recently became a redhead‘ had attached a picture of him with red hair. The photo shows G-Dragon with fellow Big Bang members on a Japanese TV program. G-Dragon’s hot pink scarf, checkered sleeveless shirt, and red hair especially captured the netizen’s attention.

The netizens who have seen the picture commented,

‘Spikey, red-haired G-Dragon. Last time blonde was fashionable and now it’s going to be red’

‘You look really young’

‘Did you change your hair again?’

‘No matter what you do it looks good’

What hair style do you think looks best on G-Dragon?

cr:AKP

GD looks good in any hair style lol

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

BIGBANG Japan Blog Update

145ad05083db7b5a3b29353.jpg

Daesung Filming for "What's Up?"

47c4cceb78f32caacf1b3e3.jpg

LOOKING GOOD <3

c: ygbigbang ameblo + 임주은양 myspace + VIPZ + BBCN + Baidu

Guest juang_bb

Gosh I'm back and TOP as the top womanizer is what I came back with and with that super gorgeous sfuibcfxvjabkk pic. Tabi seems to be a one woman man and yet with that killer looks and sex appeal you just know he must have had his player days. He said it himself and he knows it, he can get any woman fall for him just with a stare. Ahhhhh fangirl mode. and GDhas been rocking the orange/ red hair. He looks hot!!!! Gotta catch up with the updates over the weekend. oh and the boys showing YB some love for the concert... Awww. Can't wait for that! Seriously YG should bring them here in the US even for a one night concert...

then I don't have to go crazy singing along a yg song like A-YO in a sm concert while others look at me like I was nuts, wondering why i know the song so much while the rest just kept waving. Lmao!

Guest teenace

Like Alla said I don't want any "special" promotions from YG for BB's comeback.

No two/three title songs or popcorn with album thing. I want it pretty basic so they don't overwork themselves..

One nice title song is enough and taking the time to perform other songs off the album once in awhile.

Two or three variety shows and weekly shows^^

Also from the lesson we learned from GD's HB,no song teasers plz.

People seem to misunderstand and judge the song on the spot or get really overhyped like Taeyang's Solar album.

I just want it simple. A good album with regular promotions like in the old YG days:D

10/10/10 is perfect.

Guest shinhdeplol

For ppl who said that they missed Daesung on FO, here is some gifs of him on the show ^^ I know this is solo-activities related, but pls let me off this time :lol:

Forever Dumber

1283853588.gif

1283853588.gif

1283853794.gif

1283852855.gif

1283853588.gif

See more Daesung's dumbness here :lol:

1283853588.gif

1283853794.gif

1283853794.gif

1283853794.gif

1283853794.gif

1283853794.gif

1283852855.gif

1283852855.gif

1283852855.gif

1283853588.gif

C: 너란지디

EDIT

Since this post is preactically all spam :lol: I want to add 2 unseen photos of Seungri ^^

ec82aceca784068.jpg

ec82aceca784067.jpg

C: sweetheaven @ bestiz

awww thanks so much for all the DUMBER (heh) gifs. :DDDD argh, after my exams i'll definitely rewatch family outing again! :DDDDDD ahhh i miss daesung.

Guest Michala01

Post?

Top speaks Japanese.  Super Cute biggrin.gif

TOP, 특기는 일본어(..)

Thanks theTOPvalley@YT

Oh god he is so perfect. I had the biggest smile on my face watching that! laugh.gif How is he so handsome? wub.gif TOP speaking Japanese is pretty sexy though

@ teenace

I absolutely agree with you 1000%! I'd much rather prefer money spent on other things, like production as opposed to all this fancy advertising. I would like to see the boys do a variety show or two as well. 

@ncly below

ahh they look so cute. Top with his arm over Dae's shoulder like that. I like his orange jacket lol. How I wish I could be at that fan meeting! 

Guest Unni_Ashley

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2276/1283853588.gif

I so miss this morning look of Dae.... His face is always so oily and grumpy lol.

2 more days till the boys' arrival in Thailand... Sigh I'm only hours of flying away... So sad...

Hope for more fancams and photos like the last time. Last time there were like millions of photos from both press and VIPs ^o^

Edit:

Pls someone translate the article of Bom and Ji? I wanna know what it says

Tks in advance :)

Edit 2:

Any news about Big Bang and SNSD's collab? False alarm again?

Guest Michala01

^^^ 

This is my favourite BH performance so far! They looked like they were enjoying themselves and the camera man was decent thank god. 

Lol @ the girls screaming when TOP and GD were rapping. I would be screaming too if I was there. Actually I'd probably run onto stage and tackle them to the ground in my fangirly frenzy. phew.gif

Archived