★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest evilgary

i could see that g dragon is actually really pissed with him and i don't think they are playing. if you could just see the elbowing impact you could see that there was a force to it

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iVIP-germany

so i´m normaly a silent reader. i go around all kind of BB sides and post there under another name and follow like all of you the news. but this time i just wanted to say something. it´s just my opinion. ^^

ok so i saw the video several times and that´s what i see:

Seungri is holding on to GD as you all might have seen. i think maybe it hurt GD so he reacted like that. but let me speak out. They are known as Tom & Jerry so for me it´s not that big of a deal as to the other "VIP´s". Just watch some more videos of the two of them and you will know this is normal. Beside GD is a Hyung to Seungri after all if he hurt him, unintentionally, i think this is a normal reaction after all. ^^

[star diary] Taeyang③”During the trainee days, a summer that was unusually bright”

12-year-old Taeyang (23·real name Dong Young Bae) became a trainee in YG entertainment. Looking back, those trainee days were such a happy time for him. “I think anybody, anything will be sad during their trainee days because we couldn’t do anything then.”

He had a dream about being a singer because he liked music so much. That’s why he could swallow his anxiety. “We train with constant anxiety all the time. Because we train endlessly without any promises or time period of when we’re going to debut”

But there isn’t a time that is more funny and happier than those times. He was full of excitment, day by day, in the hopes that he would do everything.

“Recently, I talked to Jiyong (G-dragon) on how happy our trainee days used to be. We didn’t have much time, at that time. Sometimes, our president would give us ten’s of thousands of wons, which seemed like big money to us. We would be concerned with ‘how can we have fun’ with them instead of using frugally – whatever we did was interesting”

When he got pocket money, he usually went shopping to Dongdaemun with G-dragon. They searched for inexpensive and nice clothes like usual teenagers. “Even when we got only a hundred thounsand won, we could dress up from head to toe. (laugh) We stood on stage with our seniors after dressing up.

G-dragon and Taeyang were busier than anyone in those days. Wearing many different hats in their seniors’ performances, they built up their experience. “Jiyong and I were the busiest. When our seniors like Big Mama, Lexy and Wheesung were doing activities, we were busier than them.”

Seven especially took care of G-dragon and Taeyang in the trainee days.

“Seven-hyung goes wakeboarding every summer, since then he has brought us along and we’ve hung out together. I remember the summer unusually bright, when we wakeboard and hang out. It couldn’t be a happier time for me that those times.”

Original article here

Translations by Myokoon

Please credit myokoon@alwaystaeyang when posting elsewhere!

35626188.png

credit: victoryism @ bbvipz

Guest g-dragon1988

As I saw and read comments on 지디갤..there was a woman who was there and she told everything..

Seungri was acting too enthusiastically so he accidentally hit the woman who was standing beside him, and her hairband dropped. She didn't know what to do..and Seungri didn't notice it!

So GD turned and hit him twice..because he(SR) hit the woman.~

GD is such a well-manered man. Please do not misunderstand him..T_T Koreans are not like that!! Many fans misunderstood him...and made a scandal!! But I hope international fans are open-minded!!

And I love my cookie baby JiYong! I'm so proud of him!!~~~He's a REAL MAN!!

Guest shinhdeplol

^thanks for the clarification. i hope everything that woman said is true. maybe Seungri looked mad because he didnt even know that he hit that woman.

well i hope more people will read this story. i dont want anyone to think of Jiyong as a mean brother to Seungri, because he isnt. GRI FTW!!!!!!!! (Gdae is cute too, but Gri is OTP!!!)

Like always netizen give out a big fuss over the most stupidest thing~!

<_<

brothers fight~!! so does them.. plus just like g-dragon1988 said..

its not that they're fighting or anything.. Ji being the hyung giving Ri some lesson..

thats all.. I support G-Ri tho.. seriously netizen doesnt have a life~!! :angry:

Guest Unni_Ashley

As I saw and read comments on 지디갤..there was a woman who was there and she told everything..

Seungri was acting too enthusiastically so he accidentally hit the woman who was standing beside him, and her hairband dropped. She didn't know what to do..and Seungri didn't notice it!

So GD turned and hit him twice..because he(SR) hit the woman.~

GD is such a well-manered man. Please do not misunderstand him..T_T Koreans are not like that!! Many fans misunderstood him...and made a scandal!! But I hope international fans are open-minded!!

And I love my cookie baby JiYong! I'm so proud of him!!~~~He's a REAL MAN!!

well we dont misunderstand him, never ever,of course, at least soompiers dont, right??? why is it so easy to start a new scadal with our Jiyong.i've really pissed off rite now.........oh boy we all know he never likes that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seungri and Jiyong...everyone knows they are Tom and Jerry, really^^!!

Guest meme82

As for me, the only thing I notice from this video is the face of YB with his ridiculous mask (Priceless!!!!) :lol: Plus TOP, who's just laughing his richard simmons off from the beginning till the end!!! :D

Guest Abie

for VIPs who still feel taken aback with this news, you shouldn't be worry, trust me. nothing bad happened. XD now I'm joining abby to laugh over this ridiculous news. ROFL! XD

THIS :) Let's laugh together, hun <3

And now that the issue has been cleared,

can we say, "WE TOLD YOU!" to those who doubted GD's actions? :)

Anyway...about Taeyang's interview...it makes me happy to read

about their past :) Awww. GDYB is so busy that they're even busier than their

seniors??? They're so luck having tons of money at such a young age!

Can't wait for more of these interviews ^-^

Guest shinhdeplol

As for me, the only thing I notice from this video is the face of YB with his ridiculous mask (Priceless!!!!) laugh.gif Plus TOP, who's just laughing his richard simmons off from the beginning till the end!!! biggrin.gif

LOL i wonder why Tabi laughed that much. and i was surprised to see that he was kinda comfortable around Kim Yuna. i thought he was awkward and shy hehe

wow 149 people in this thread right now. did BIGBANG release another MV? :huh:

edit

the number is even bigger now. 188 people here atm :huh:

I LOLed immediately when I saw this article on allkpop. I was like 'What were those netizens thinking? GRi has always been like that.

Oh well, enough of that useless topic. XD

YB and GD must have spent a lot of money for their girls when they were young. Kidding :)) I wish I have that amount of money too. :||

Guest crayonlines

G-RI SPAM ANYONE? i love this couple :P

grimuah.gif

j982t3.gif

griyongyong.gif

for the people who say the hyungs don't like seungri. if they didn't love him they wouldn't tease him as much, ok? :)hbjsf.gif

sorry dae, you are a cutie, but gd only has eyes for seungri

160rndh.gif

TOM AND JERRY FTW! :lol::D

As for me, the only thing I notice from this video is the face of YB with his ridiculous mask (Priceless!!!!) :lol: Plus TOP, who's just laughing his richard simmons off from the beginning till the end!!! :D

haha yes, i was very distracted by the dorky Tabi and his craziness as well.

[ENG SUB]150510 KBS Entertainment Relay - Big Bang, Yuna Shouting Korea Interview

thx damistakenme @ YT for the upload

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I just have to drop by to comment on this stupid news about GD hitting SR...

OMG...it's seriously nothing serious...we already know and even YG, himself said that they're Tom and Jerry.

They always play around, GD plays hard, but SR always give expression-less face, so it makes him look as if he's mad...that's all...but SR isn't mad, rather he likes it! LOL...

And someone already explained why GD was being like that, so I think we all should stop now.

These antis are being too much...<__> I hope this doesn't stop Gri action in front of cameras, cuz their love for each other is the reason why I love Big Bang so much aside from their awesome music! XD

Guest netty

Seriously this is like BB is coming back ??? So many soompiers right now in this thread. lol

Found this on Kbites. Someone posted the quote from GD interview. XD Just wanna share if someone may doubt their freindship.

''There are many fans or people in general who watch us on TV and misunderstand us because I tease Seungri so much that they think me and Seungri don’t have a good relationship. But this is really not the case, I have a lot of care for Seungri.

Maybe its because I’m a guy that its become my habit to always tease him in order to express my affections towards him instead of hugging him. Because of this though we made a lot of people upset but..I umm really don’t mean it like that.

I’m thankful to Seungri for liking me so much despite the fact that I annoy him so much.''

-GDRAGON

=======

“There’s nobody else in YG Family that G-Dragon adores more than Seungri.”

- President Yang Hyun Seuk

=======

I wonder how GD always manage to make such hot news. haha.

Guest hayakatsu

guys, lets just pls stop talking abt this okay? why are we even doubting uri jiyongie?? c'mon now. even BFFs have serious fights. but they get over it like a second after that. this is exactly the case. i mean, i don't see maknae being pissed off or anything. more like 'wth did i do now?' kinda look. and jiyong was just annoyed. it looked like maknae kept grabbing his neck and getting too hyper so he got a little irritated. imagine having to do take after take of screaming and pushing in a crowd, after a few hours it gets tiring and ppl are just easily annoyed at that point. honestly, if ji's elbow really hit that hard, then maknae would've been clutching the spot he got hit at right? but he wasn't. i guess ji and his dramatic gestures just made it look like it hit when it didn't.

anyways, there's already an explanation for it. regardless of whether it's true or not, i believe YG's statement for it. geez. ppl give netizens too much credit. enough for it to warrant an official statement from YG? srsly? a simple fanmade video, with a huge FALSE assumption gets so much talk that it required a company statement. wow. i guess ppl are just feeling threatened with our boys' comeback in a few months ahead. making such a hoo-ha over something so classic like a G-Ri moment.

whatever, those haters don't know our boys to even make them entitled to their opinions. how dare they think they have a right to judge uri jiyong like that. it's ridiculous.

----------

onto a brighter note. well.... lets just enjoy our boys and forget abt anything that has even an inch of false-ness in it. just forget those things even exist. cuz as VIPs WE know our boys best. don't even be doubting it.

GOGO VIPs!!!

GOGO BIGBANG!!!<3

Guest piano.1993

This "scandal" is definitely the work of an anti (or more than one <_< ) i played the video on slow motion and SEUNGRI WASN'T HIT!

:huh:

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang - Tell me GoodBye TOPmain Remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBNT5VMRUn0

in some part the husky voice actually sounds a lot like Tabi haha. I would love to listen to him singing this song ^^

dscf3344vert.th.jpg5top2.th.jpgxtop1.th.jpgjtop4.th.jpg

C: sissy // omo__嚸の丶// Aeuy_Chubby @ BBTH

TMGB's official MV has almost 1 million viewers now ^^ yay :D isn't it something amazing? i bet there would be even much more viewers than that if our boys promoted this song...well, if only~ i need to listen to this song LIVE before i die LOL

Let's not magnify the issue and move on.

I just ignore things like this..im sure it happens to guys.

@maired's post:

we gotta give it to TOP's honest answers. True that even if he allows

us a bit into his personal life he still holds back something

for himself. This allows himself to be more interesting to fans.

The thing is-----when I first saw pictures of him (four years ago), I felt an instant dislike. True, most of this dislike was triggered by his looks and demeanour on stage. He seemed cocky, egocentric and like one to brag. But trust me, that image didn´t last for very long (being wrong on a first impression---pheeew, it certainly hasn´t happened that often to me!)

Somehow that would always be the 1st impression of TOP he does have this cocky appeal

to him but in my case i saw that as his strength for acting.LOL idk if i make sense but he does good

acting cocky but in real life he can be a dork. As for this

He is what- 23- and has more stacks of toys and actionfigures piled up alongside his walls than anybody else I know- that age. He apparently talks to them as if they were comforming listeners--- even his friends admitted to that. He has mentioned on numerous occassions that he´s very much into drinking- again, alone

i dont find drinking alone such a big issue, i do it sometimes. As for his stacks of toys and action figures--we all have our own fixations i guess.

Thanks everyone for the posts!

Thuy

Big Bang - Tell me GoodBye TOPmain Remix.wmv

I love it to bits!

I SEE DAISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby TOP

20081201.png

c: at pic, dctop

Archived