★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Hyundai Shouting Clip Part 3 (ENG SUBBED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfNAasQ7LOU...eos=TkFISjg41Sk

Credit:iiBigBangSubs@YT

posted?

[NEWS]Star Diary : Seungri Part 8, “JEKYLL&HYDE”

Seungri has challenged dancing, singing and other specials talents of his for the musical, thus getting positive comments.

“Originally, the number of people attending the musical was only 30%. However it has soared to 90%. It was really a hot sell, and the comments received were great. I’m so happy. I was like I always were, dancing and singing, and at the same time, I could feel the charm of acting.

Singers also need acting skills. Although some singers think that their acting skills are bad, personally, I feel that singers are like artistes who stand on the stage, and use their vocals and dancing skills to perform. When actors/actresses kiss during TV dramas or movie, the audience would usually say, “Wow! So pretty, so handsome!” TOP and Lee Hyori’s kiss on stage is just the same thing. Watching it with a happy mood is enough.”

He wants to continue to try out acting, so he chose “Theatrical movie” as his subject in university, and from then on, he focused on musicals,trying to culture his own abilities.

” I want to do something that I always wanted to do. I have a dream, I want to act out in the muscial, “JEKYLL&HYDE”, with the role, JEKYLL, the youngest teenager.”

During the preview of “The Phantom Of The Opera”, he was lucky that through others’ recommendations, he met JEKYLL Brad Little.

“I was delighted. We ate together too. Others introduced me to him, saying, ‘He is one of the singers in Bigbang, and wants to be an actor in a musical’. Brad Little has performed 600 times. Ahh… I really want to try it out too. After serving in the army, I would reach the suitable age to act as JEKYLL. For that day, I must work hard.”

Translated: quixified @ iBigBang

Credit: quix of iBigBang Fansite

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sryche

#tellmegoodbye

#2ANNI1

#BlackJacksAnniversary

#ybday

please help us with the trending....we've tried 2anni1 but its not working. so please!

Guest eys2c

@n_angel274

same as you...i loved YG's suprise. esp when it comes to BIG BANG! hurm...now why does i have this instinct that tell me...their comeback might be sooner than we think???

#TOP ACCIDENT

aww...pity him. glad that he's okay now...we don't want anything happen to our boys..esp when they are on 'hiatus'... just can't wait for them to come out anymore.... when will the movie come out??? i guess it'll immediatelyy goes international just like TAEGUKGI. so gonna watch it!!!

#SEUNGRI star diary

hurm...i think he'll be a great actor someday. haha...i did read some comments on TMG's on youtube..and one of them said he looks like JONATHAN TOGO from csi miami...LOL...by playing a detective/police...seungri does look a bit like him.

since seungri love to surf the internet...i hope he read all our comments... really wish that all of them will keep their hair for a longer time until the comeback. i'm loving it a lot! all of them!

Guest syao_sid

Just got home and Tell Me Goodbye MV greets me. Seriously, YG should stop dropping MVs like bombs so that i would be more prepared..haha!

The mv is SUPERB! It got me teary eyed because of bursting emotions..LOL

GD opening up with the rain scene..oh gawd..HIM being wet and acting/even drinking! is so HOT!!! :wub:

Leave it to him to rap in a way that portrays the emotions so well.

Taeyang's voice never fails to melt me and Dae oh dae his voice is just heaven to my ears.

Maknae with a gun! :lol: He never stops improving and always keeps up with his hyungs.

and Tabi..where do i start? HOTNESS is just all over him..even rocking 3 hair colors at the same time.

I can't express how much i love their style in this mv. I would love if they comeback w/ this vintage style.

Also the lyrics are so heartbreaking and the way BB sing and rap it definitely captured the message perfectly.

I'm a really proud VIP right now.. tell me goodbye is definitely one of my top BB songs.

BB pls. comeback w/ this kind awesomeness right now!

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

the MV for Tell Me Goodbye is just plan awesome. i especially love the part of GD being all drunk.his acting has improved significantly imo

Guest shinhdeplol

HAPPY YBDAY

Its May 18th in Korea already. Our YB is officially 23/22 now ^^

I hope to always hear his soulful voice and see his adorable eye smile. YBEST!!!!

Guest chaq_momiji

It's already past midnight in Korea, I guess..

soo,, I would like say HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~ for Taeyang~~~ :)

keep on going, always blessed, have a blissful life ahead.. (my bday was 3 days ago,, haha.. we're Taurus yeah~)

생일 축하합니다~~~~ 늘 건강하구.. ;)

I don't know how may times I've said it today, but the MV was ROCKs!! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

posted here yet?

Which celebrity born in 1990 has the biggest potential to go far?

May 17th is Coming of Age Day in Korea and with those stars that were born in 1990 in mind, 10 reporters were tasked with giving ratings (max 10 points) and judge their potential to become big stars in future. The stars were picked regardless of whether they were singers or actors.

1. YoonA of SNSD 91 points ★★★★★ (1990.5.30)

2. Park Shin Hye 80 points ★★★★☆ (1990.2.18)

3. Shin Se Kyung 74 points ★★★★☆ (1990.7.29)

4. Park Bo Young 73 points ★★★★☆ (1990.2.12)

5. Sooyoung of SNSD 70 points ★★★☆☆ (1990.2.10)

6. Sunhwa of Secret 65 points ★★★☆☆ (1990.10.6)

7. Junho of 2PM 65 points ★★★☆☆ (1990.1.25)

8. Seungri of Big Bang 56 points ★★☆☆☆ (1990.12.12)

Besides being able to sing and dance, Seungri also has the ability to make people laugh with ease. He is no doubt the one who’s overshadowed by practically everyone in Big Bang, but if he can find a variety show that can allow him to grow, he will definitely unleash his limitless potential.

9. Lee KiKwang of BEAST 56 points ★★☆☆☆ (1990.3.30)

10. Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island 56 points ★★☆☆☆ (1990.3.2)

The above are what 10 reporters think overall. What do you think?

Source: Allkpop

Taken from Blue_Blue @ soompi

- - -

In my humble opinion, Seungri deserves a much higher spot (at least higher than Sunhwa <_<) Hongki and Kikwang should be higher up too <_<

Guest MidnightByul

I LOVE YG!

Like, no JOKE!

Tellmegoodbye. >< The video is superb love everything in it. The song is just..>, < gah! it's been too long I want them back now!

wooo, dayum, Tell Me Goodbye impressed me lot. I love the song and the MV, the guys sound great, look great, i have nothing to complain.

i remember last year there was this "happYBirthday" thinging going on, i think it was started by bbvipz?

anyways, rawr, i wonder what is Bae going to do in his birthday? i mean he says he doesn't drink, probably party with lots of food and presents? and i'm looking forward to see photos of presents sent from VIPs.

All the best wishes to you, happYBirthday <3

Guest universe

Which celebrity born in 1990 has the biggest potential to go far?

well just look at those in the top ranks. all girls. no question about the genders of the majority of those reporters. LOL. oh well whatever.

time for me to spazz about the Tell Me Goodbye MV!!! i know i'm really late to the party. that's coz i can't stop watching it over and over again. i thank YG and Universal Japan for giving them such a huge budget to film this!! its a really high quality MV. the boys all looking incredibly HOT, as mentioned over and over again. and the song sound soooo much better in HQ!! TMG is my new jam :D i'm reallyyy interested in seeing their sales figures on Oricon. they had such a successful tour, this is an OST for a popular drama, the song is amazing and the MV is hot. i'm hoping for over 40k sales now!!!

and a shoutout to our beloved YB....HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!! i do hope the boys don't leave him alone or something haha. maybe Seungri will update VIPs again hehe

The MV was hoooot

the boys look really good in suits and dress shirt <3

I'm surprised TOP changed his hair like that lol didn't he say that he doesn't really fancy dying his hair? Anyway he still looks good.

And it made me LOL when Seung Ri was in the confession booth, the priest was TOP xD

Anyone think the girl in the MV looks like Miss Korea 2010?

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Anyone think the girl in the MV looks like Miss Korea 2010?

Yeah, I thought it was her too. But the MV moves so fast, so I can hardly get a good glimpse of her. But if it is her, then her name is Kim Yu Ri.

But someone was telling me that it could be another actress in YG...something Yu na (?) I don't know...LOL...I hope someone can confirmed it for us.

OMG! After watching the video last night, I have to wake up early to rewatch the video again! It's too good! I like this suprised cuz then we don't know what to expect from them, but it didn't fail to make us happy at the same time! hehehe

They all look smoking HOT in here! The Shouting video will be next week right?! I guess then, we'll see another concept from Big Bang...XD

Yeah, I thought it was her too. But the MV moves so fast, so I can hardly get a good glimpse of her. But if it is her, then her name is Kim Yu Ri.

But someone was telling me that it could be another actress in YG...something Yu na (?) I don't know...LOL...I hope someone can confirmed it for us.

OMG! After watching the video last night, I have to wake up early to rewatch the video again! It's too good! I like this suprised cuz then we don't know what to expect from them, but it didn't fail to make us happy at the same time! hehehe

They all look smoking HOT in here! The Shouting video will be next week right?! I guess then, we'll see another concept from Big Bang...XD

Kim Joo Ri ;)

It'll be cool if it's her hehe she's a good friend of GD

Ive been enjoying The Shouting video alot, someone said the location is the new YG building? If it is then it looks really nice inside o_O so bright and refreshing lol

I just can't wait for the boys to come back! This MV pumps me up so much lol

Guest BeraAugust

:D

I also have a story by myself.

Just for fun ^_^

Dae is Top’s friend

Top’s a leader of vice ring

Top is Jijong’s brother, both of them love a girl, but girl love Tae

Dae fall in love with Jijong, a secret love, forever

Dae , Tae, Seungri work together at secret oganization

While doing scret mission, Tae get a pain and loss of memory.

Top loves girl, it him was a person who kill Tae

Dae disguises himself as a myrmidon of Top and investigate about situation of Tae

Dae detect a girl who loved Tae at Top’s place Because of Tae,Dae want to rescue her. At the same time Seungri begins undestanding everything.

Dae fall in love with Jijong but just speechless and so he can’t kill Top easily.

Jijong knows Dae’s love but he can’t, he tries to deny he can love a boy, he thought he love a girl. One day, he discover his brother is boss of criminal organization and Dae will kill his precious brother.

Seungri shoot Top to save a girl, but a girl dies. in chaos Dae replaces Jijong get a gunshot.

Top run away.

Tae return alive

Dae died

Jijong still live with heartbreaker

Seungri still a detective, still find and catch Top

I love a song so much. the air of MV made me think about love storys, boy and boy, boy and girl

i love Dae's voice, it creates a lot of emotion

Top's eyes , Seungri's eyes ya...

Jijong stand in cemetery. i feel so good, Tae too.

the sight of cemetery just so cool, made boys so cool

Guest andloveyelledno

Many happy birthdays to my darling YB! I imagine he'll spend it with the boys and his friends (Back up dancers, etc). And of course, think of all the amazing gifts the VIPs will be sending him. He'll have a great day i'm sure. Let's do our part and get him to the top of the trending list!

I didn't like TOP's gray hair. At first I thought it would be better in motion but then when I saw him with it on that MTV award video, I still didn't fancy it too much. But this video completely converted me to it. TOP Ajusshi pulls it off :D I love it especially with the streaks of red.

I'm still on cloud nine *sigh* this was the best surprise ever

Guest MidnightByul

I believe the girl in the MV, is probably Yoon In Na an actress in YG, she was on the sitcom High Kick recently.

Correct if wrong..please. :)

WOOHAA,

we r trending @ twitter rite this moment help us tweet at twitter #tellmegoodbye

capturegj.jpg

we will also be tweeting #happyBAEday so join us vip!! whooaaa im still listening to

tellmegoodbye whooa!!

Archived