★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrs.kwon

OMG... I dont understand BB schedule. We have to send a calender for them. If they dont have a plan yet. plis dont tell us so we dont confuse

Guest li_nikoru

Oh My Lord!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I want to get my Hopes up.....

I wonder when was the interview done... and what may have change since that...

Cause if this was before the earthquake... it might change everything

I think the "DARK APPLES" would agree that TAEYANG is indeed the sweetest when

he'll propose to his LADY *cough* TWITTER DARK APPLES *cough*

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

So what's this! SINGLE, THEN A MINI ALBUM then a FULL ALBUM??

wtf YG's making us ALL BROKE.

Finally got my BB ALBUM and i got YOUNGBAE for the YG FAMILY CARD ^^

i love that my friend bought me a GMARKET folder of GD lol and the post card (well it looked like a post card)

.......lastly GAAAAAAAAAAH I GOT THE UNIQLO TOP SHIRT HEHEHE

damn these made my day!!!!

^_______________________^

Guest sakime-yong

Guys can someone explain me about bb plan? Im kinda confused did they mean they will have another mini album then full album??????????????

and It just so sad when people or some kpop fans try ruining vip's happiness or when other fans are so HYPOCRITE to see and badmouth about BB. THEY ALWAYs try to sound BB is A failure WTHECK!!! T__________T

I really don't like Kpop and I hate about their cheezyness.their weird music and for being too kpopish But not BIGBANG!!!

Im sorry If I may sound harsh but this is what they can get if some will be harsh from BIGBANG.

Guest sarahkristine

Oh no, I don't want to put my hopes up. The plans SEEM TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. That's too much Big Bang! I mean, I know we all want that, but knowing YG... don't expect the promises to come true.

Although it is very POSSIBLE in terms of scheduling all throughout 2011. Before they leave for Japan on around May, maybe a single release on first week May (as April is for YG ladies). And then, a mini-album on August, and a full album in November (just like their 2008 schedule). It is still very possible. But the question is, will YG be ready for all those plans?

*still secretly praying that it'll all come true.*

Of course I agree. Taeyang seems like he will be a very loyal and romantic guy to the girl he likes. :wub:

Who can resist this?

tumblr_li7i95se311qa9t4n.gif

I know right? I see Bae and I suddenly feel like EVE who couldn't resist the DARK APPLE! :)

VIPs at the end of all of their activities - either broke or living in the streets! LOL! Wait, that's same banana! hahahaha!

Guest super_trooper808

I dont think they are going to release a mini album AND and full album, it seems too much to squeeze in. They are going to be super busy if they release a mini and full one. But i am hoping that this is true, the more Big Bang the better..just can get enough of these boys biggrin.gif

I don't know.  This is YG were talking about. They went more than two years without releasing a BB album but I'm supposed to believe they will release three this year???   :phew: yeeeeeeeeea not really getting my hopes up.

I hope that part about releasing a single is true. Would be perfect for follow up promotions :wub:

Guest juang_bb

whoaa!! a single, japan tour, mini album then full album? THAT's A LOT!!! im not really getting my hopes up...i'll believe it when i see it. they've trolled us too many times.

however, the SINGLE might be true, i think? seeing that GD had a me2day saying they were recording, so hopefully. they were supposed to promote in Japan this april but since that's obviously been cancelled and whether the tour will push through is still up in the air, that's probably why we're getting a single now? they'll use it for follow up promotions maybe?

im excited though. there's never enough BIGBANG! especially after the 2 year break.

@les LOL... bad apples. YB proposing?!? HA!! B)

Not that I am getting my hopes up but the demanding VIP in me wants that FULL ALBUM but knowing the kind of troll YG is - LOL! XD Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long for the single! PLEASE LET IT BE THAT SONG THAT WE ALL LOVE - JUST ANOTHER BOY PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! XD

@juang: IKR? XD

Guest samosvetleee

Seungri's me2day update phew.gif ::

26230926164648762bb6b98.jpg

… 항상 큰소리로 응워주는 우리 공방 참여 VIP 너무 고맙습니다.. 그대들덕에 너무힘나요 ^^

Tags: 공방참여 뮤뱅 음중 인가 엠카 비가오나눈이오나 우린하나

Translation :Translation: The places where we do our recording is always filled with loud cheer. Really thank you for all of the VIPs who have come to support us. We really owe you a big thanks. ^^

Tags: Joining the recording, Music Bank, Music Core, M!Countdown, Raining and Snowing, We are one

Source: me2day.net/viofbb 

Credit :  bbupdates_normal.png

Guest sarahkristine

^^been voting like crazy, but in all honesty, we have nothing against the rabid fans of the competition when it comes to voting. they've perfected and honed their voting skills. hahaha.

anyway, I just hope we get to see Big Bang for a lot of times this year so that they can achieve many artist of the year award.

Guest samosvetleee

Fans are anxious whether Big Bang will continue promoting with follow up song

3wZj7.jpg

At the beginning of 2011, BIGBANG has shook the music industry with their comeback and now they are thinking whether they should keep on promoting with a ‘follow up’ song. On 24th of last month, they have made their comeback by releasing a mini album after their 2 years and 3 months’ hiatus. They have done their music and TV programme recording. 

Then, they have been sweeping awards in music programmes which shows how powerful they are. On the 1st day of the album released, the songs of their album have captured the 1st-6th places of all major music charts. They have ‘all- kill’ again. 

According to Hanteo, they are expected to receive the honor of ‘The Best Selling Album of the Year’. BIGBANG has also achieved excellent results in the TV music programmes. On 20th, they got their 3rd consecutive mutizen in SBS ‘Inkigayo’. They have already gained 9 mitizens in a row ever since they came back. In 3 weeks, they managed to gain ‘Triple Crown’. 

Under much expectation, BIGBANG released their mini album and more performances are anticipated from them. And it is their habit to take some time to relax after finishing their album promotion. However, not only the title song ‘Tonight’, ‘Café’ and ‘What is right’ are also remaining popular among fans. 

Therefore, YGE is now hesitating since it has taken such a long time for them to reunite as a group after the solo and duet activities. The voices for extending their promotion period are overwhelming. This ‘first- class’ album of BIGBANG has showed how they can still keep their individual colours while staying in a group. They have matured thus, better collaboration can be seen. 

They have tried ‘heavier’ songs genre which are also more sentimental in the delivery which shows how they are dare to be different than other artists. Nowadays, the members are focusing on attending different music and radio programme for they want to communicate with the fans. 

A staff of YGE said, "Whether we will keep on promoting with a ‘follow up’ song depends on how the members think. After such a long break, fans are still so supportive to them, we do want to repay them." Such kind of dilemma emerges since they have topped the album sales, digital sales and TV programmes rating once they have come back. 

Source : Osen via bbvipz

Translated by: Rice @ bigbangupdates

Credit : bbupdates_normal.png

Preview of Big Bang on M Sound Plex

Credit : bigbanghavenyt02 via  bellavitaVIP1_normal.jpg

Guest Banana Peel

goodness, yg's plan for big bang seems TOO good to be true. honestly, I just want the FULL ALBUM to release THIS YEAR no matter what. As long as we get that full album, I think I'll even be satisfied without the extra single they're "supposedly" planning to release soon lol. Please YG, no more delays! We need more new BB songssss <3

Archived