★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest KeKe7

ok YG needs to seriously release Dae's album!!! at first listen Baby Don't Cry didn't really catch my attention but now I can't stop listening to it!!! I'm like freaken listening to the fancam and it's not doing the song or Dae justice! I demand an official release! You hear me YG! OMO I'm falling in love with DaeDae!!! it's his time to shine for me! I think this time Imma fall very hard for him! YB I'm sorry you have to move aside a little I'll come back to you when I'm done with Dae...lol GD take a step back let DaeDae come closer to me. Tabi scoot a little to the left and let DaeDae through and Seungri you can tag along with DaeDae cuz you're pretty close behind him...gah! move aside huyngs it's the maknaes turns!

Totally agree.  Starting from 12 sec. fancam and then 2:00 + fancam, I'm loving his song.  It is so addicted to me ... BTW, Dae was and always is at the front for me ...

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doublehh03

this video is VERY americanized; along with beautiful hangover. love that.

wish they included the choreo in there

Guest juang_bb

OMG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! the OFFICIAL TONIGHT MV is OUT!!! and it is much more AMAZING than the tv version. and OMG! did they just shatter Dae's good boy image?!? DAEDAE'S GETTING IT!! im pretty much spazzing over that fact.

DAESUNG'S SO HOT IN THE VID! LIKE WHAAAAAA!!!! 100x MORE! BED SCENE FOR OUR DAEDAE! we heard about it in the article but there's just no way i could have prepared for it.

but in the end... so... did ToDae just shared the same girl? that bed scene with Dae was more like an imagination and the girl ended up sleeping with TOP? like he spent the day with Dae but at night she was with TOP? bad girl! but one lucky pinkberry! :lol:

tabi was so amazingly hot at the end!!!! ahhhh, i'm kinda glad he didn't act out a bed scene or something like daesung though. it would've been too much for me to handle sweatingbullets.gif dae looked super hot though, LSAJFLASKMCALWIEDSJLFKMASLCKMSLDKFJ

IT'S TIME TO RAPE THE REPLAY BUTTON VIPS w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

watching the MV also makes me wonder what else they did when the came to the states.... it couldnt have posssibly just been to film the MV could it? blink.gif

BACK TO SPAZZING, i'll catch up with you guys later

Guest juang_bb

^^^ LOL. i agree, i dont know how i would have taken it if TOP did the bed scene. but DAE did so great. finally we got an MV with DAESUNG as the lead star. long overdue since he doesnt have a solo MV. but damn... in the end, TOP stole his girl! but but the girl can get lost and leave my ToDae alone. lol kidding :P

loading the MV in glorious 1080p HD, and replaying the mini cooper out of this video!!!

AMAZING BOYS ARE AMAZING! :D

Guest Jei1430280629

lol tv ver hide so many Dae's scenes :x

this ver is better :x I so looce itttttttttttttttttttt

Oh my Dae he's so awesome :x

TONIGHT MV

OOOOH SNAP!

DYAUM DAESUNG :wub:

i didnot expect to see those bed scenes from our innocent angel though

anyways am super happy that i got some DaeDae treat in the MV atleast

i was so immersed with Dae's hotness, i forgot to note other members lol

off to watch it again^^

I JUST DIED A MILLION DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAESUNG I F2CKEN LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO F2CKEN HOT HOT HOT!!!

DUDE all I can see it DAESUNG right now! omg TONIGHT WAS FREAKEN SIZZLING HOT!!!!!!!!

I SENSE THERE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A KISS SCENE BUT THEY CUT IT OUT!!!

OMG DAESUNG BED SCENE WAS SO SEXY!!! Lol at TOP coming out of nowhere at the end of the MV "you in danger girl" Thats TABIS MAN!!! GD should just take me in the hallway I don't even care if people would have seen. YB being a boss and Seungri being hot maknae. Perfect MV.

But damn YG for releasing it so late....doesn't he know there such thing as mid terms???. Going to replay like crazy tomorrow though. :D

Guest kresten

O my God I can't function well right now! I'm... I have no words... I can't breathe. That was... PERFECT!

I was already on the verge of giving "Tonight" perfect because the song is PERFECT, the choreography is PERFECT, the live stage is perfect. All I needed was a PERFECT MV, and YG suddenly drops this on us. TONIGHT IS DEFINITELY THE PERFECT PACKAGE, no kidding!

G-Dragon, why so hot with that curly blond hair? Although I have some issues with some of their questionable wardrobe, the hotness compensates for it. The lead girl is really pretty, yes she's white, but the brunette gives her a somewhat Asianize look. Her face shape kind of resembles Dara? She's so pretty, and it make me freakin' envious that she got to be so up close with Todae.

Although I must admit that I expected a deeper and more explicit story line (like Lies and Wedding Dress, no matter how cliche those MVs' stories were), THE VISUALS MAKE UP FOR IT! Seriously, if there's one thing YG entertainment does PERFECTLY, that is to create VISUAL ORGASMIC MUSIC VIDEOS! Wow. Just wow.

The camera was amazing, the color scheming of the video, the angling of the shots, THE SHOTS THEMSELVES, and holy moly the EDITING AND CINEMATOGRAPHY! There's too much juxtaposition and visual metaphors! ARTISTIC!!!

Although the story is plain (Dae and TOP both likes thegirl, girl sleeps with both and GD somehow), man the eye candy just totally takes the take. A CLASSIC BIG BANG MV AGAIN! I'll take this one over Haru Haru MV any day.

Guest juang_bb

i cant stop spazzing over the video and DAESUNG! :lol:

okay, so now i totally believe in SEUNGRI's words in TAXI. DAESUNG IS GETTING IT WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT! he's so not just an innocent smiling boy. i mean, for real!!! boy knows how to work it with a girl! so damn natural and HOT!!! he's so not awkward either. i mean, we all know maknae was quite awkward in his first bed scene in strong baby, but for this Daesung's first bed scene... is it just the shots? coz i really thought that was HOT and not awkward at all.

get it Dae! get it!!! :P

Guest pascale

OMG Tabi you are such a bad boy!! how can you take Daesung's girl like that???

and dayum Daesung is sooo HOT in the MV!!! look at him and the girl!!!

Dae is not a good boy anymore, he changed!!!!

wow that was one HEDUEUIDJVJFBVFJKNJFUEDJNBDH MV!!

Guest ooxstacee

OFFICIAL TONIGHT MUSIC VIDEO IS EPIC. OMG.

But, first thing first -- DAESUNG, HOW WILL I EVER SEE YOU THE SAME?

The most innocent Big Bang member isn't so innocent anymore, lol.

Dae is so freaking hot in this though.

TOP taking Dae's girl?

Vegas lights. The colors, ah.

EVERYTHING about this video is perfect. Seriously.

I can't stop spazzing right now.

I need to sleep, but omg. How can I sleep after I watched that?

This is the first time I made a post that doesn't talk about GD, lol.

Well, now I mentioned him but you know.

They're all so freaking hot.

Very Americanized. And although, I'm not really into the whole American thing (even though I live here), this was perfect. Where does YG find so many caucasians Well, they were in Vegas this time around, LOL. But all those other times... It always amazes me.

But omg. I don't even know.

OH, and when Dae was in the motel, sitting on the bed, all sweaty. WHAT THE HECK. LOL!

Totally dead.

I'm going to sleep and act like I didn't just get murdered by Dae.

SMEEEEELL

What the... Why do I keep topping the page today?

74960207.jpg

LET ME BLOW YA MIND~

Guest lil' zen

They should have shown this MV first, then...SMELL~~~

Coz looking at Dae all serious makes me wanna laugh XD

Other than that I like this version MOAR!!! ^^

Congrats for reaching 100 000 in sales!! Whee!! It's still and counting...coz imma gonna get mine too!!!

OMG MY GOSH! i was going to sleep as i check on my ipod for update on twitter!!

I JUMP out of BED n rush to the computer n R U KIDDING me tonight MV is officially

out and OMG DAESUNG i love love love love love u! ur so hot in this MV awww

i really love it n notice the ride they had! taeyang, daesung and top!! omg i love this

MV its super awesome keep it up VIP n congrats BIGBANG album SALE vip we all did it!!!

this MV makes daesung much more handsome then SMELLLLLLLL hahaha!!! i love this version

of daesung hot, sweat, sexy u name it SMELLLLLL!! lols our new words for daesung!!

Archived