★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

OMG, sooompi is totally awesome.

I still have the album on constant rotation and CAFE is seriously my joint. A+ for that song and I hope the full album later has more songs like this

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

Soompi has been so amazing with this comeback! Thank you so much for all the hard work Soompi and for getting so many exclusives for us vipz. 

YB's english is beyond  adorable! and I heard TOP chirp up in the end there "see you soon"! Oh I hope so TOP wub.gifwub.gif 

Guest shinhdeplol

I think this is the preview for Seungri's appearance on Night After Night :D

밤이면 밤마다(16회) 방영일 : 2011-02-28

스타들의 잊지 못할 ‘순간순간’을 파헤친다!

새롭게 단장한 [스타 청문회 - 밤이면 밤마다!]

아이돌의 뻔~한 멘트 속에 감춰진 진실

탁재훈, 박명수, 김제동, 대성, 유이, 정용화!!

막강 MC군단이 낱낱이 밝혀드립니다.

90년대 1세대 원조 아이돌!!

H.O.T 문희준, 젝스키스 은지원, GOD 김태우와

현재 대한민국의 핵심! 빅뱅의 승리까지

그들이 공개한 아이돌의 진실! ‘이젠 말할 수 있다!!’

☞ 뻔한~멘트 1. “부모님이 통장관리 해요~”!!!

그래서 떴다 ‘밤밤 세무사 탁재훈’!! “아이돌! 대체 얼마나 벌었니?!”

아이돌이라면 피해갈수 없다! 은지원이 걸린 연예인병부터

큰~사람 김태우가 돈다발 끌어안고 지하철탄 사연까지 억 소리 나는 그들의 머니토크!

☞ 뻔한~멘트 2. “연애? 바빠서 꿈도 못 꿔요~!

문희준, 연애 일 년만에 카드사 VVIP된 사연과 나이트클럽 사장님께 낚인 승리!

아이돌 연애의 최대 난관 팬!! 낭만의 옛날 팬 VS so Cool~ 요즘 팬!

젝스키스, 아침마다 집 앞 대변 치운 사연~

☞ 뻔한~멘트 3. “음악만 있다면 노후도 행복합니다.”

아직까진 부동산 재테크!! 문희준이 집에 집착하는 사연부터 승리의 예고 설립 사연까지

그들이 내세우는 아이돌 노후대책!

그.리.고....

빅뱅의 실체를 낱낱이 벗겨주겠다. 막내의 반란!!!

이젠 나도 말할 수 있다!! [탑탑탑] 사건 뒤에 감춰진 비밀 大공개!

새로 도입된 의원 평가제. 과연 굴욕의 식상위원은 누구일지!

파헤치려는 자와 감추려는 자의 불꽃 튀는 대격돌!!

2월 28일 월요일 밤 11시 15분.

[스타 청문회 '밤이면 밤마다']에서 모두 공개됩니다.

DAERI REUNION :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Uhm I dont know where this recording comes from but I think I hear Jiyong and TOP :w00t: Can it possibly be from their recording for BIGBANG SHOW????

HERE

From my super poor Korean knowledge, did they say "We are going to begin now."??? =)) *fail me*

EDIT:

YG Life updates on Big Bang Comeback! (110224)

XYSuY.jpg

Source: YG Life

Shared by SFUZA_14 @ bigbangupdates

Guest li_nikoru

EDIT: Ninja'ed -_-

Why is The pic is named tonight_mv.jpg??

I thought that it says that the video is going to be shown at Big Show and the released afeter SBS comeback special?? XD

But it doesn't say MV anywhere XD

EDIT: Ninja'ed -_-

Why is The pic is named tonight_mv.jpg??

I thought that it says that the video is going to be shown at Big Show and the released afeter SBS comeback special?? XD

But it doesn't say MV anywhere XD

it says MV in korean in the pic, the first 5 korean characters under the "BIG BANG TONIGHT".

so the MV's going to be shown at the concert tomorrow night? hmmm i see

Guest beiusung

D-DAY【MUSIC】Tonight/BIGBANG ♪♪ PV to Drop at 2011 BIGSHOW on 02/25-27! http://t.co/zA8InRz #BIGBANGISBACK                        9 minutes ago   via TweetDeck        

cre: TeamBIGBANG @ twitter

So unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YG , i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!

run and cry

!!!!!!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Something cool to share from bestiz :P

BIGBANG G-Dragon rap player

C: 리지

This contains Jiyong's rap parts from almost all of the songs he's participated in (if not all, i cant remember well since there're too many :P)

BIGBANG IS ON SBS!!!!!!!

THEY SHOW THE PREVIEW OF THEIR COMEBACK PERFORMANCES!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG From what I see the performances are very good. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfits, OMG I think Im gonna die >.<

THEY SING A BIT OF TONIGHT. IT SOUNDS SO AMAZING LIVE~~~~~~~~

The boys look back at their old videos too :lol: Look like ToDae are embarrassed :lol: :lol: You were so cute, dont worry ^^

Also they talk about solo activites ^^ i dont understand a thing though :lol:

OMG OMG YT LINK PLEASE!!!!!!

EDIT EDIT: more review :P

LOOK OUT FOR TODAE AND GRI MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG TODAE ARE LAUGHING TOGETHER AN GRI ARE HUGGING <33333333333

TAE, again???? :lol:

One more thing to add is that they perform What's Right with chairs :lol:

2011, BIGBANG IS BACK!!!!

The program ended @ 11:51 PM ^^

omg is anyone watching SBS Big Bang Comeback Show bts

omg i'm spazzing like crazy

it's goona be EPIC!!!!!!!..the oufits,the stages,the choreography

& the obvious G-RI moments<3<3<3

so yesterday I went to stalk YG building but I couldn't see them

bc they're recording the SBS comeback for the 2nd time & i didn't know about that :[

it was freezing :[

but @ around 2am there was a van full of clothes stopped by in front of YG building

all of them were covered & I couldn't see the clothes suddenly

a red jacket fell from the hanger while the staff carrying to the building they don't store the clothes in YG building,they have a small building in front of YG building ,we suspected that they're Bigbang clothes

& I was right that is the same red jacket that seungri wore in the SBS show.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

shinhdeplol

^^^ That is SO AWESOME!!! I love the behind the scene!!! GD looks so tired and TOP too! I hope they're taking really good care of themselves cuz Big Show is tomorrow!!!

Anyways, OMG! I spot alot of AMAZING choreography!!! I already think TOnight's choreography is awesome! I want to see more!!! GRHHHH!! did anyone spot GD smashing the guitar?! is that part of the choreography each time?! LOL...

When I saw them watching a video of their debut, there's like an awwww moment cuz I can't believe time pass by so quick! Seeing them all laughing at themselves, make me feel like a mom for real! LOL...see what has fandom turn me into?! hehehe...

I love all the G-ri love in this video! It's so awesome! And the Cafe's chorus is actually sung by GD & SR in the preview. But I think alot of the original track chorus is sung by GD minus that one part..>XD

Guest shinhdeplol

^ soompi is sooooo fast I <333 it :wub:

GRI's back hug :wub:

tumblrlh4notalvh1qbw66q.gif

C: 180888 @ tumblr

I JUST SAW SOMEONE @ TWITTER SAID THAT BBTV IS BACK NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

빅뱅팬여러분들 다음주 빅뱅티비~ 커밍쑨~~ All the VIPZ out there~ Next week on Mnet~ BIGBANG tv! Coming soon~~~~~

Jaeyoon Choi is Producer and Director at MNET so I believe him :w00t:

C: Jaeyoonc @ twitter

Guest kresten

OMG SBS Entertainment Tonight increased my excitement! It's such a satisfying teaser for SBS's 1 hour Big Bang special. Lots of choreography in the song, wow! Although I didn't appreciate their "300" inspired skirts, well, they all look good nonetheless! Especially T.O.P and GD's hairstyles, so freakin' handsome! Anyway, I see some heavy moves, which surprised me a lot because I didn't expect Big Bang to give us choreographed moves. It seems like YG is trying to be "mainstream" in this promotion cycle, just like the typical kpop promo (not that it's a bad thing, even if it's typical, as long as it's big bang then it would be 100x better than normal). I LOVE THEIR CAFE STAGE AND STYLE!

Guest doublehh03

man GD looks very tired from that sbs clip. no wonder they released a mini-album. imagine if they have to learn the performances for 10-12 new songs and choreography and perform them for big show and all the comeback stages.

even with a mini-album, they're crazy

aww thank you shinhdeplol! gd looks really tired inside >< but im glad they are having fun during recording :)

another desperate waiting for the mv and 27 to come T_T

OMG ! epic epic BBTV! :w00t:

Archived