★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest kresten

you're right guys, sorry i forgot to take my chill pill!!

it's just that this is BIG BANG, my true loves!!! this comeback is an emotional rollercoaster for me.

I want all the best for this come back, especially since we've been waiting for 27 months already. if it's even possible, i want an issue-free, no stress comeback! hahaha. i know it's too much to ask for, but our boys (especially GD) have gone through so much, and they do deserve a peaceful BUT meteoric comeback.

anyway. it's probably sampled, so I'm wishing for the legal sampling so that no issue arises. BUT IT DEFINITELY SOUNDS SO GOOD, and GD's english is such a turn on.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i think after GD's HB issue, we're all been very cautious about these stuff. I, myself, feel like i've been traumatized by the entire thing that just bringing up or saying oh this song sounds similar to this, i feel like shaking. lol :lol: its that bad, and i dont want a PART 2 of it at all. i listened to both several times already and i do hear the similarities but *P* takes in so much more than just similarities and if you listen to it closely, i think there's actually a difference. im not too worried about it, especially since i know they've been very good in being cautious just by looking at GD&TOP's credits in their album.

anyway, i already said it earlier, teaser sounds very promising. loving it so far. i think it will be catchy! :D

and yes, we're in for one hell of a ride this comeback. its like a rollercoaster of emotion. only you BB, only you.

Guest GDBABYBABY

Can we keep it only in this forum ? or maybe delete the link , cuz I don't want some netizen get any inspiration to carp them ,

I want everything to be more calm before they're back.

I also think they are afraid about this but if someoneelse see the link and then find out , I think this may cause many accusation and I am afraid of it. :(

Guest pascale

holy cow!!!!!!!

GD voice is soooo sexy "such a beautiful night". I like it <3

so i'm guessing it will be one teaser for each member for the last 5 days.

@GDBABYBABY are you talking about the teaser link? Isn't it already posted on the BIG BANG youtube page, too? If people find something to try to ruin their comeback, just ignore it and focus your mind on Big Bang's return. ;D

Anyway, I'm excited with the new concept photos and the teaser. GD is sounding mighty fine saying 'such a beautiful night.' Dae Sung still looks so good, too. I'm such a Tae Yang-biased, but you know what, I am loving Dae Sung's new look. He's rocking the look. And now that I think about it, I'm actually glad they did Korean versions of 'Hands Up' and 'Somebody to Luv' because I actually like those two songs more than 'Beautiful Hangover.' XD Big Bang, I'm growing anxious for the comeback. Even if it took longer for their comeback and I'll be disappointed for the wait, but I'm more than willing just for Big Bang. ;D

Guest Jei1430280629

Can we keep it only in this forum ? or maybe delete the link  , cuz I don't want some netizen get any inspiration to carp them ,

I want everything to be more calm before they're back.

I also think they are afraid about this but if someoneelse see the link and then find out , I think this may cause many accusation and I am afraid of it. :(

I don't think this's a good idea. We do believe that YG does nothing wrong so I think it's no need to hide the link :D Even though we hide it, they will surely find it quickly and blow out everything as they always do. It's just matter of time. Moreover, we don't do anything wrong so we don't need to hide :D

I'm not complaining or whatever :P I know you're worrried about our boys. I do, too :P But I think we don't need to hide as we are right ~^o^~ I believe that YG won't let us down.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I think she's talking about the link to the "similar song"...b/c this is the only forum that is talking about this while the other international site doesn't that's why she wants it just in this forum...XD...VIPs in soompi worried alot about BB, and sometimes it's not so good b/c Korean netizens visit soompi and use international fans words and twisted u know...there are alot of antis that we never know...I believe in YG, but K-netizens are scary...LOL...

Anyhow, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy this comeback after a long wait...XD...I don't want another roller coaster ride from GD's incident...<___> I love the teaser so far and I can't wait to hear more! I wonder who's next in line?! I guess I'll just have to open all 5 of their me2day tomorrow and keep refresing it! hehehe...And can't wait for more concept photos tonight! Hopefully, we can see the Las Vegas concept sooN!

Guest juang_bb

can someone translate this post from bestiz.

http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jb0901&page=10&sn1=&divpage=71&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=480061

i think someone is saying that SEUNGRI made a GUEST APPEARANCE in DAESUNG'S NAN? together with guests KimTaeWoo, MoonHeeJun and EunJiWon? i dont know if its an actual guesting or if he was just shown or mentioned.

waiting for trans. i want me some awkwardDaeRi love. :wub:

Guest kresten

I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one who's become iffy, sensitive, and on-the-edge all the time when it comes to issues about the boys. I mean, all the negative press, and the bad bad bad terrible stuffs thrown at GD in 2009 made me a paranoid fan! This is how much Big Bang affects me emotionally. Being a VIP has it's roller coaster ride, it's making me dizzy! But I stay with them because that's how much I love them. I love BIG BANG, I mean if this is NOT LOVE, i don't know what to call this feeling, this strong attachment, passion, and loyalty I have for these five Korean boys.

Aigooo... too much drama from me. Pardon me VIPs, it's just that the comeback still feels surreal for me. This is the first time that I'll witness their promotion in South Korea, and I want only the best!

So many blessings to enjoy in the following weeks. Are you ready VIPs?

1. 3 more sets of concept photos

2. 4 more video teasers

3. 6 new songs (1 intro, 3 new, 2 remakes)

4. Fan cams of 2011 Big Show performances (Secret Garden Parody OMG!!)

5. Music Video of Tonight (Vegas baby!!! and if papa YG pampers us, maybe we'll get 1 or 2 bonus MVs)

6. 1-hour come back special of SBS

7. Awesome come back stages in M! Countdown and MBC Music Core

8. Strong heart with G-Ri and ToDae

9. And hopefully, 2 months of constantly seeing their performances in the music shows.

Yeah, I hate it when a simple beat is released and all of a sudden a billion: "OMQQQ1111!!!!one! 1t t0tally s0unds lyke (this, that, those, and these songs)1oneone!!!eleven!!!!!!!111"

That's how controversy starts, people. If you don't want controversies, stop coming up with ridiculous things.

OOOH YEEEEAH, AMAZINGLY PUMPED ABOUT THIS BROADCAST, YEEEEEAH! I'm going to have itunes up and ready once it hits midnight in the US to buy the mini-album :D

Guest LaeLa_is_DeAd

I guess this is the right time to unlurk. I've been lurking this thread for some few years and I really haven't had the time to post. But, I really enjoyed everything going on this thread.And mind that this is the only thread I go here in soompi, but of course the other bigbang-related thread. Anyway, hello there fellow VIP's!!! OUR BOYS ARE BACK! AND I'M DYING WAITING FOR THEM! hahahaha~

ARGHHH...I'M DRUNK and I'M SLEEPY...but, hearing my blonde baby...IT IS REALLY SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT! * i want some make love tonight* oh ....yes...i'm raping the replay button...can't get enough!

I'm just glad GD is back with his blonde hair, which really makes me fall deep into his gorgeous trap! LOVE.LY.

Guest GDBABYBABY

^^^ I think she's talking about the link to the "similar song"...b/c this is the only forum that is talking about this while the other international site doesn't that's why she wants it just in this forum...XD...VIPs in soompi worried alot about BB, and sometimes it's not so good b/c Korean netizens visit soompi and use international fans words and twisted u know...there are alot of antis that we never know...I believe in YG, but K-netizens are scary...LOL...

Anyhow, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy this comeback after a long wait...XD...I don't want another roller coaster ride from GD's incident...<___> I love the teaser so far and I can't wait to hear more! I wonder who's next in line?! I guess I'll just have to open all 5 of their me2day tomorrow and keep refresing it! hehehe...And can't wait for more concept photos tonight! Hopefully, we can see the Las Vegas concept sooN!

yes this is what i mean , we don't know who come here esp. K-netizen and K-anti. I got a pain since GD's controversy and now I become parannoid too, so this is just my suggestion but I accept if u guy think it's wasn't a good Idea. I know nobody do something wrong but The scary antis can make it wrong as like u can see in GD's situation in the past.

but well, I am ok wirh everything

I was just wondering if anyone have the original pictures of these:

16hvv3s.jpg

credit - IMPOJIE @ tumblr

2d6w9i0.jpg

credit - misterbigrocket @ tumblr

I will be so thankful and happy if anyone can give me these pictures. I can't seem to find them anywhere. Sorry if I'm interrupting all the hype of their comeback with this sudden request. XD

Guest Haruharu94

So excited for the comeback!^^

Okay, I don't know if these were posted or not, I was on Cyworld yesterday and saw these.

I've never seen these pixels before, and they seem to be new. (Even though they're Big Show 2010)

myAvatar_17003706_1.gifmyAvatar_17003707_1.gifmyAvatar_17003708_1.gifmyAvatar_17003709_1.gifmyAvatar_17003710_1.gif

cr: Cyworld

So cute! :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Ticket Information for Big Bang's "Love & Pain Tour"! (110219)

110210fc1.jpg

Hey guys, a lot of readers have been asking about the details of BIGBANG's Love&Pain tour. Registration/application for ticket distribution via a "lottery"* has already started for official members of VIP Japan fanclub. It started last February 18 and will be until February 28. Confirmation and payment will be from March 4 to March 10.

After the distribution to the official fanclub members, another lottery* for BIGBANG Japan's mobile site subscribers will be done in March. Ticket selling to the general public will only be after that. No schedule has been posted yet. [We will post the details once available.]

*Lottery - this is usually how tickets are "sold" to fanclub members in Japan. Official members need to register with their fanclub IDs and then they will only be able to buy once they receive a confirmation. VIPJ members whose names/numbers were drawn in the lottery can only buy up to 2 tickets per performance.

Price:

¥8,500 (for all seats)

Sked of the live shows: Osaka

May 10 (Tue) Open 18:00/ Start 19:00

Mya 11 (Wed) Open 18:00/ Start 19:00

At Makuhari (Chiba)

May 13 (Fri) Open 17:30/ Start 19:00

May 14 (Sat) Open 16:30/ Start 18:00

May 15 (Sun) Open 15:30/ Start 17:00

At Nagoya

May 17 (Tue) Open 18:00/ Start 19:00

May 18 (Wed) Open 18:00/ Start 19:00

Source: VIP Japan / YG Japan + Cr: Tisya@bigbangupdates + itsrainying♥@bbvip.net

Shared by Est@BigBangWORLD

viewimagego.jpg

C: DCDS // VIP4DAESUNG @ bigbangupdates

Guest Banana Peel

TWELVE SECONDS OF YUM, lol. HAHAH GD, "such a beautEEEEEful night" xD did anyone else find that cute and funny? lolol.

HMMM, let us not worry too much for the similarities in songs right now. It was only 12 seconds (ugh, YG. so cruel lol), so we shouldn't assume anything for now ^^

YOOHOOO ! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE TEASERS. btw, are photo teasers done? or more to come today??

I was just wondering if anyone have the original pictures of these:

I will be so thankful and happy if anyone can give me these pictures. I can't seem to find them anywhere. Sorry if I'm interrupting all the hype of their comeback with this sudden request. XD

The first is from BB's Fila campaign- Fall/Winter.

The second is from GD & TOP's interview from K Star Lovers.

Sorry they may not be HQ but at least you have references for where they came from, should you choose to seek HQ photos out. Hope that helps ^_^

cr. ibigbang & gdbbforever, respectively.

Honestly, with YG's close relationship with Will-i-am I'm pretty sure YG wouldn't want to offend him by plagiarising his song. Besides those 10seconds, the rest of the song probably wouldn't sound the same. It is reminiscent of other songs as well. Rest assured, everything will be fine. I understand why people are freaking out though. I'm so afraid that GD will be hit with accusations again D;

anyway, let's just all stay positive and look forward to the next teaser. SKLADJFLKSAJFLSDF. YG definitely has me on my toes. I feel like it's been forever. Oh, and I just realised, I've been a part of this fandom for a long time now! I a flighty sort of person so it surprised me when I realised I've been following Big bang since a little before the Haru haru/ stand up minialbum phase. It'll always be Big bang for me.

Archived