★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

^ thanks for sharing. the BB thread just got waaaaay intense. Not exactly the best thing to wake up to on a Saturday morning. the subforum is so confusing--especially with posting pictures. I retreated from the BB thread to the lounge where things are less tense :)

I remember TABI talking about his album on last year's BBtv, and saying he already had a few songs written for it. It must be nice for him to know that he's pretty much sitting on a jackpot^_^ But if he releases it in 2011...then the songs are already almost 2 years old! He'll prolly re-record, make new songs, I suspect.

But now, Daesung & the Maknae, I would love to see full album promotions for them. Especially Daesung... his voice is just too good not to have a whole album for himself.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

I wish there would be clearer photos of the boys at the airport. Jiyong looks so covered up in the photo posted above...

brb with smt to share.... :D

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5740/tumblrlb3tbwipb81qdzpro.gif

C: ohmygoditsbigbang @ tumblr

This reminds me of their We Belong Together Remix :lol: I swear he did a better job than the female backup dancers :lol:

Watch here

Not having a go @ you but I wish people on tumblr would reblog instead of posting these as their own *ahem* tongue.gif 

I love the way he dances, he seems really flexible and almost boneless sometimes lol. That's why I can't keep my eyes off him during performances. 

Looking forward to airport pics and fancams! 

Guest Michala01

^^^

I was just reading the 15 part GD interview from the start of this year and he talked about TOP's and Dae's album being released this year but as we know none of it happened. Made me mentally side eye YG. 

I really can't wait for their solo albums, I'm especially looking forward to TOP's. When the hell will it happen god only knows cause I'm sure YG doesn't either. 

ok I'm out of the loop. Why are the boys going to Japan? Or is it just GD?? :blink:

and if we're on the topic of GD's body wave... THIS is performance I think he shines the best. In a group of 6 professional dancer girls, he not only holds his own, but he pwns haha.

on a completely random note, I just moved back home & got my car back, and I didn't realize how much I missed driving around blasting Big Bang in my car while trying to rap. :lol: Greatest feeling ever! It made me both nostalgic and wanting for the boys.

Guest Unni_Ashley

today is 10/30 alreadyy so why does Jiyong go to Japan?? just him or all BB??

omg...YG...i cant stand anymore...you drives me crazy with your habit of dropping bomb :tears:

Guest Michala01

Guys, they are going to Japan for the handshake event for the release of their photobook remember? 

edit: @sryche

I'm sure some VIPs would be happy to help but the best place to ask is to get the big BB fansite twitters to tweet about it and ask their followers to help trend. 

Guest Unni_Ashley

Guys, they are going to Japan for the handshake event for the release of their photobook remember? 

haha...oh yeah, thx...haizz, im too busy with my study and cant keep up with the thread

but really...I need somthing from YG :(

Guest shinhdeplol

Hello VIPs, we need your help...

We are trendig 2NE1 #2NEItHurts on twitter, maybe you could show us some support too.

Thank you.

Im sure VIPs are more than willing to help but this is not the right place to ask :sweatingbullets: Please edit your post with BIGBANG-related materials.

Now I remember the handshake event :lol:

Fantaken photos of Seungri at the airport, leaving for Japan on 101030

50f0f4f933dc5bcbb801a09.jpg

2fc97a3176c1e107241f149.jpg

de220aa85424a7404a36d69.jpg

source : acetory via 胜小利1212 @ baidu and rinnhhh

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

Daesung @ the airport (101030)

The blogger doesn't allow re-posting so please go directly to the link instead ^^

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

^ I really wonder how far along Daesung's solo project is. I've heard less about it than TOPs. I suspect after Big Bang's promotions (OMG whennnnn?!?), TOP will be the next to release, and then Daesung. Unless the Maknae has a super secret project all lined up and ready to go.

I wonder if TOPs rap album will have a lot of guests featuring like GDs did. Personally, I love the contrast between TOPs voice and Park Boms voice--I wouldn't mind another "we belong together" or "forever with you" kind of song, that is, a slower, RB groove kind of song. I know theres another Bom/GD/TOP collab on the new Big Bang album (omggg whennn?!?), that I'm absolutely in love with (yesterday I kept singing the 1 line featured on BBtv)--but I would love to see the two aliens working just with themselves.

As far as Daesung goes, I'm sure it will be a lot more upbeat and fun, like his cotton candy single. But I want Ballads from this boy. seriously, his and the maknae's medley is my favorite singing parts of their concerts. I want a great ballad form Daesung, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

For the Maknae, I guess he'd go with more of his cool, sexy concept? It really suits him. I'd want slower songs from him too though, I think he could do really well with them--and for some reason I just got an image of him trying to serenade all the noonas with his slow jam haha.

in any case, look at all of these albums I'm ready to buy. Lets get a move on YG!!!

Guest evilgary

gosh hope to see pictures for the event

haha seungri looks dashing in ful black plus the shades too. i think he should get a chance to star in action drama or movie

Guest Michala01

Fantaken photos of Big Bang at the airport, leaving for Japan on 101030

bbhgdairport01101030.jpg

bbhtopairport101030.jpg

credit: candy,  choiseunghyun.cn & shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot 

Guest pascale

^

Tabi is loving this bag it seems lol, i saw him with it a lot these days just like GD and his scarf. But where is Youngbae?

The boys are going there for the handshake event then. But there is also that Tokyo Festival thing, don't remember when it will be, but they will go to.

Guest toozdae08

Well I'm finished backtracking and it seems we've decided to move on and I'm not a party pooper and I wasn't that butthurt to begin with so I'll move one.

However, there's no other news to update <_<

However seeing how they're still recoding music (as shown by Big Tone's tweet) I'm thinking the comeback is a little further away then we hoped. :(

However seeing how they're still recoding music (as shown by Big Tone's tweet) I'm thinking the comeback is a little further away then we hoped. :(

^OMG THIS. I thought I was the only one who was thinking...wait, they STILL havent finished and November is already here! I'm thinking it will happen LATE Novemeber/early December. Who knows, maybe they will have a comeback stage on some award show (but please God, no).

Guest toozdae08

^

If they're not coming back Nov they may as well wait till January and just start the year off with a Bang.

What's the point of coming back in the middle of all the end-of-the year Gayos? It's comeback in Nov or comeback in January for me.

I know VIPs are frustrated but I rather they take their time and have an explosive comeback -good music takes time.

Guest peppermintsugar

whoa! there's that function? see, i never knew that or otherwise i would have done so already. thanks @peppermintsugar. what do i call you anyways. i feel weird to call you that. haha. but anyways, i don't really care much for the solo threads, unless i'm looking for photos. actually the only thread i visit is this one and i don't mind if i miss out on solo news because i'll find out from other places anyways. i was only trying to pitch in for those who do care tho. so don't get mad at me or anything. lol. so now problem solved. everyone should use the 'Watch This' function so you'll know if any BIGBANG related threads are updated. after this, there should be no reason to post solo stuff in here. honestly guys can we please try to work together here? the multiple thread thing is hard on all of us. so lets work it out together as well.

Hehe, you can call me anything you want to, but my real name is Ginger, if that makes you more comfortable :]

@toozdae - I agree. If they're pushing it that much, they might as well wait until next year, but I doubt they will. I don't think they would attend MAMA and the YG concerts if they didn't have new music coming out. IDEK. YG really should make an announcement to clear up all this confusion.

Could someone link me to the boys' official music/acting/picture threads?

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Here you are :D

Taeyang's solo music thread

G-Dragon solo music thread

Daesung's solo music thread

TOP's solo acting thread

TOP's photo thread

Seungri's photo thread

Taeyang. GD and Daesung used to have photo threads too but they are closed now since they already have their music threads :D

Big Bang featured on Indonesian entertainment tabloid Keren Beken

185166294.th.jpg185168897.th.jpg185171465.th.jpg

thanks to Jiyonglikesme @ twitter for sharing these.

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

37934130359043682300130.jpg

C: // stardaisy212 @ soompi

LMAO I swear the 1st thing that caught my eyes was TOP's pink belt :lol:

Guest Michala01

No I really can't handle the thought of no album until next year. So I'm just going to stay in my own little delusional world where they will be out with it soon and everything is alright. 

Archived