★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

승리 공형진, '오즐' 하차..이특·김성주 투

http://news.nate.com/view/20101021n11163

OMG I need translations to this article.Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think Seungri's pulling out of ET and SUJU's leeteuk is replacing him. idk if it's permanent or not.. I think the article mentions Big Bang's comeback and that Seungri is having schedule problems...? lol I don't know what to think abt this.. :wacko:

:vicx: translations please otherwise i'll feel like i'm just spreading rumors.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

^

Same time as kvips 9pm KST - so BB will be everywhere.

Sounds good to me so 

9pm KST trending #bigbangcomeback on twitter

Now the problem of getting this to all the other Big Bang fansites laugh.gif

@intelligirl 

Oh Seungri is pulling out hmmm unsure.gif This must have something to do with the comeback. He probably doesn't have time to do both. Waiting for translations 

Guest toozdae08

^

I refuse to get excited again. I've been burn too many time. But if Seungri is pulling out, this is a sign of an imminent comeback. He did say 3 weeks - he must have had to give his job notice so he must know when BB is coming back.

but that seems so odd to me that YG would even let Seungri go on a show that had just started with Big Bang's comeback SO close. Maybe its a temporary substitution? OMG someone teach me korean!

waiting for translations.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ OMO!!! what is this?!?

i swear, what's up with tonight?!? are they trying to get me a heart attack or something?!?

they be dropping small bombs here and there. this is the 2nd time for the night.

somebody translate pls?!? if it's true that seungri's pulling out of ET because of schedule conflicts.. then that means COMEBACK is ALMOST HERE!!!

edit: i feel like im getting a headache with all these teasing! aahhhh YG!!! i might just bang my head just like toozdae's gif. really.

Guest Michala01

Ok got one of the big International fansites onboard the plan so the rest of you please help and spread the word! 

capture21102010145305.jpg

and one more

capture21102010145603.jpg

Guest toozdae08

^

Ok. We're doing this. If the Seungri thing is true, this means the comeback is coming very very soon. I'm doing my best not to get my hopes up - else I may end up crying.

gosh, I'm so scared to go to sleep right now. I'm dead tired but if news is gonna drop about their comeback I really want to be awake for it. :crazy:

crappy google translate explicitly mentions Big Bang's album & schedule conflicts & Seungri & Leetuk as a new fixed host. That's all I could put together solidly.

seriously YG stop making us your b**ches and just tell us already.

vv uh, 2ne1 already came back. They're entering the second stage/last stage of promotions. its not unusual to have YG artists overlap when one artist begins to end their promotions (cf. 2ne1 & G-dragon summer 2009). 2ne1 is not an issue.

Guest apricot

Haiz, I know the rumor is not true. However badly I want BB to come back, they won't come back this year..T_T Hopefully they will announce something in the YG family concert.

If

2NE1

is coming back, they won't come back so soon. I wonder if YG is delaying the comeback because he's certain that no one is going to threaten BB's spot in Korea?? Yes he's right but the fans are dying here..lol.

Guest toozdae08

^

2NE1 is promoting a follow up track -another track off their album. It's not a new album or a repackage as far as I know. It's a continuation of their current promotions.

yes, i'm joining both the kVIPs and iVIPs project. maybe YB will see it on the 24th. **i'm hoping he'll be tweeting at that exact time or we can tweet all the day long...**

still waiting for translations for Maknae's article...

v

really, so many news today... yeah, Dae got too many stuff going on also...

Guest juang_bb

^^ i checked bestiz and per our ever so "reliable" google translate, the article i think says that seungri is pulling out due to schedule conflicts about Big Bang's upcoming comeback album.

and im checking kVIPs comments on the article, and it seems like they're spazzing! but i think some are wondering about Dae? but yeah, their comments seem to be festive over there. :)

it's coming guys! it's coming! i can feel it! :D

vvv im thinking that ET requires more time to shoot and record since they go to different places and stuff while Dae's is just a talk show so he'll just be recording in a studio for a couple of hours. and i think What's Up is probably almost done, most stalker pics of Dae for What's Up are in the recording studio and they've been filming since Aug i think

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

OMG...The news of SR pulling out cuz of their comeback is making me excitedd!!! But then why is DS in a new variety show?! LOL...I'm confused...But whatever...All I care about is their comeback now! But at the same time I feel like it's not no where near yet cuz PSY is making his comeback and then 2NE1's follow up song also...I just can't wait until YG drops the bomb on us already! I'm like all freaking out for their concept and stuff already eventhough YG said that they're still recording songs...<___>

Guest toozdae08

^^^

It's because of Dae and What's Up, plus he has a variety he's involved with hosting. I'm worried for him too.

I'm THIS close to pulling out my BB IS BACK dancing shoes and showering this place with gifs.

^

I'll be awake. It'll be on Monday right (US time)?

I've tried to resist posting here because all my posts would only contain rants on BB's delay in comeback and the non-news. So frustrating! I've been checking naver, daum, bbvipz and a lot more websites just to hunt for news because YG keeps dropping little hints and it's driving me crazy. And they've been in Hanteo search for two days now. Seems that community is also expecting news.

Hmm. All I got from the google translate is that there are schedule conflicts? And I think it's not Ri that's being replaced by Leeteuk but the guy in the picture who's filming for some movie?

Anyway just to get my mind off the wait for comeback news, my favorite MVs of Big Bang have to be

Lies - I love GD's elevator scene and TOP in that shopping cart. Pretty amazing stuff.

Tell Me Goodbye - excellent cinematography and all the boys look amazing

Goodbye Baby - I love the underground battles.

For solo works: Prayer, Wedding Dress, A Boy, Turn it Up, Strong Baby

No for people in the americas, it'll still be sunday oct. 24--8am for EST, 5am for PST, and 7am for central.

^and I think Leetuk is replacing BOTH the maknae and that actor guy. Both of them, as far as I could tell, have "schedule conflicts." we'll see.

Guest toozdae08

^

SUNDAY!!

Dame, that's early. I'll probably get up and tweet - maybe, probably. Ugh!!! :crazy:

The things I do for these boys. If I end up getting up early on a SUNDAY I better get a Nov. comeback. Or someone better start getting scared for YG.

Guest intelligirl

^^ That other guy in the pic is not even an mc in the show lol.. I haven't seen him in any of the eps yet :sweatingbullets: Maybe 2 people are replacing Seungri?

idk, i'm so confused right now.

the preview pic of new ep...

123dvc.th.jpg

There's no Seungri.... but 2 new guys :blink:

Now I do think that Big Bang's comeback is imminent. The only other reason I can think that would make Seungri pull out is that they seem to keep making every new ep's concept sports related (last week it was soccer, this week it's soccer again, and next week they're running a marathon), and he had that ankle injury....

Guest Michala01

^^^

It's because of Dae and What's Up, plus he has a variety he's involved with hosting. I'm worried for him too.

I'm THIS close to pulling out my BB IS BACK dancing shoes and showering this place with gifs.

^

Yea it will be early US time but I guess you American peeps need to adjust to sleepless nights for the promotional period.  

Sleep is irrelavent when it comes to big bang 

ighe.gif

lol it's my name day so Im a bit drunk and managed to mispell ready hahha 

Archived